Will I ever have a happy marriage

Silveruy

I have bad luck with women so I just want to know will I ever have a happy marriage or at least get married 08/14/1990 7:22 am Kansas City mo. I am sick of being lonely

Virinchi

why are you so desperate to kill yourself at 23 !!! :lol::tongue: when you can have fun with your freedom

your assumed bad-luck with women continues till your 36th year
there will be on-off years in between where few relations will form and break
next major one is coming up in 2016

debbie

why are you so desperate to kill yourself at 23 !!! :lol::tongue: when you can have fun with your freedom

your assumed bad-luck with women continues till your 36th year
there will be on-off years in between where few relations will form and break
next major one is coming up in 2016
What r u basing this on? Not familiar with this type of astrology.

dr. farr

What r u basing this on? Not familiar with this type of astrology.

Probably on the dasha periods (time-lord rulers of various periods), probably using the mainstream Vimshottari dasha system to make these determinations (Vimshottari use a sequence of time-rulers based upon the asterism-called a "nakshatra"-in which the Moon was in the natal chart; each asterism has a planetary or nodal ruler allocated to it, and in turn each planet and node has a period of time allocated to it, as in the case of the time-lords used in Western Greco-Roman, Islamic and later Traditionalist astrology approaches: difference is that in these oldtime Western systems the Moon and asterisms were not used to determine the time-lords; whereas in mainstream Vedic they are the basis for the Vimshottari dasha system)

debbie

Probably on the dasha periods (time-lord rulers of various periods), probably using the mainstream Vimshottari dasha system to make these determinations (Vimshottari use a sequence of time-rulers based upon the asterism-called a "nakshatra"-in which the Moon was in the natal chart; each asterism has a planetary or nodal ruler allocated to it, and in turn each planet and node has a period of time allocated to it, as in the case of the time-lords used in Western Greco-Roman, Islamic and later Traditionalist astrology approaches: difference is that in these oldtime Western systems the Moon and asterisms were not used to determine the time-lords; whereas in mainstream Vedic they are the basis for the Vimshottari dasha system)
thank you for sharing this knowledge

Virinchi

there are so many other dasa systems apart from vimsottari dasa.
moola dasa (linked to D-60 chart) reveals results in this life based on specific karma from past life(lives)
for an event to happen, transits of dasa/bhukti lords have to match the dasa's indicated results along with transits of saturn, jupiter, sun, moon (for precise dates).
i mix multiple techniques along with few derived on my own

tikana

I have bad luck with women so I just want to know will I ever have a happy marriage or at least get married 08/14/1990 7:22 am Kansas City mo. I am sick of being lonely

I hate to be a party pooper but there is no such thing as happy marriage. Marriage is 247 full and overtime work. Where is the chart though?

dr. farr

there are so many other dasa systems apart from vimsottari dasa.
moola dasa (linked to D-60 chart) reveals results in this life based on specific karma from past life(lives)
for an event to happen, transits of dasa/bhukti lords have to match the dasa's indicated results along with transits of saturn, jupiter, sun, moon (for precise dates).
i mix multiple techniques along with few derived on my own

Yes there are several systems in addition to Vimshottari: I think its great that Vrinchi has combined techniques-an eclectic-like I am:joyful:!