Law Suit Question

DebbieMarie54

Horary Experts I need your help:

I am hoping you can shed some light on next month's events because I have an interesting combination of aspects going on in October; so many in fact I can't begin to imagine what might take place in my life.

There is a mixture of good and not so good aspects. I have filed a law suit against the property owners where I rent. I fell through some stairs on their property, so I am asking them to pay medical expenses. I'm concerned they will evict me. I consulted with The Legal Aid Society in my city. However, my lease says they can evict without cause.

They have already threatened to evict the renter on who's property I fell, saying it is her responsibility to pay my bill. She is now very frightened.

The landlords are ruthless and underhanded and I don't know quite what to expect. But I sent copies of my claim to the mayor of the city, the California Mobile Home of Association and others to protect myself against their possible schemes.

Anyway I don't want to be forced to moved. I just want what's fair.

This is my set for October:

Jupiter conjunct Uranus in 10th
Jupiter sextile Moon in 12th
Jupiter oppose N. Node in 4th

Saturn trine Midheaven
Saturn oppose Venus in 8th

Uranus square Midheaven-R
Uranus oppose Ascendent-R

Pluto square Ascendent

Neptune square Mercury-R

Also, I having been looking for work for sometime. Do you see me going to work anytime in the near future? And basically what in the world do all these October aspects mean?

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

DebbieMarie

Last edited:
DebbieMarie,

I understand your horary is:

Do you see me going to work anytime in the near future?
Lilly and Bonatti according to Henry Coley say the time the astrologer understand the query is the time to cast the horary:

Time: 6:02 pm

Place: 9 / 23 / 2013

Debbie as I haven't as of yet had that much experience successfully keeping the horoscope on the post more than 24 hours could you post it in a large way where we may get more bites?

Use WEB DEFAULT STYLE charts, very easy to read

REGIOMONTANUS House System, because Lilly did

Image Size REDUCED 75%

Check boxes: ALWAYS USE TRUE NODE, and SHOW DESCENDING NODE, and ADD SOME FIXED STARS,...no more, please

If no one re-calculates horoscope from this page nor enlarges it, the map tends to stay around indefinitely::biggrin:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2;node=-Yn;snode=-Ys;fix=1;ast=&nhor=1&nho2=1

First off there will be those whom wrongly think that Luna is VOC, she is not as in this thread:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

Recently, it has been brought up by a devout student of CA that the Moon is Not VOC when in it's moeity is still connecting with a planet though separated, as Lilly says:

CA II, page 110:

Quote:
"Separation, it is in the first place, when two Planets are departed but six minutes distances from each other, as let SA be in 10. degr. and 25. of Aries and JU in 10. degr. and 25. min. of Aries: now in these degrees and minutes they are in perfect 0°; but
when JU shall get into 10. degr. and 31. or 32. minutes of Aries, he shall said to be separating from SA; yet because SA hath 9. degr. allowed him for his rayes, and JU hath also the same number allowed him, JU cannot be said to be totally separated
or cleere from the rayes of SA, untill he hath got 9. whole degrees further into ar, or is fully 9. degr. distant from him, for the halfe of JU his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. and the halfe of SA his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. added together they make 9.
whole degrees; for every Planet that applies is allowed halfe his owne orbs and halfe the orbs of that Planet from whom he separates: As if SO and MO be in any aspect, the MO shall then be separated from the SO, when she is fully distant from the SO 7. degr. and 30. min. viz. half the orbs or the SO, and 6. degr. the moity of her owne orbes; in all 13. degr. and 30. minutes."
Waiting for you DebbieMarie to post a larger horoscope that may stay there!:biggrin:

Last edited:

DebbieMarie54

Attached is the new Horary chart. If I've done this incorrectly let me know. Thank you.

DebbieMarie

Attachments

• Horary 9-23.jpg
    Horary 9-23.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
Moon is 9 degrees and 41 minutes separating from the squ to Mars.

So Debbie as the querant, the Moon always represents, it shows that you were in a very bad way on this recently.

Lilly and Bonatus looked at past and coming aspects, what happened when that Moon Squ Mars was exact, according to the houses Mars rules in this horary?:unsure:

Lilly used several artists table of orbs and Moieties, most of the time Al Biruni.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4231&start=0&sid=a213078ef0b9d543e04b883c96209f4e

So the Moon is Not VOC as many students may misunderstand!:ninja:

To be continued..........

DebbieMarie54,

Jupiter(in his exaltation) is lord of your house of career, work; and also your ruler, the asc.,.:biggrin:

What worries me is the Condition of the Moon as she is separating, not applying to any planet but Not VOC as some novices would assume:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7399

CA II, page 110:

Quote:
"Separation, it is in the first place, when two Planets are de-
parted but six minutes distances from each other, as let SA be in
10. degr. and 25. of Aries and JU in 10. degr. and 25. min. of Aries:
now in these degrees and minutes they are in perfect 0°; but
when JU shall get into 10. degr. and 31. or 32. minutes of Aries,
he shall said to be separating from SA; yet because SA hath
9. degr. allowed him for his rayes, and JU hath also the same
number allowed him, JU cannot be said to be totally separated
or cleere from the rayes of SA, untill he hath got 9. whole de-
grees further into ar, or is fully 9. degr. distant from him,
for the halfe of JU his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. and the halfe of
SA his orbe is 4. degr. 30. min. added together they make 9.
whole degrees; for every Planet that applies is allowed halfe
his owne orbs and halfe the orbs of that Planet from whom
he separates: As if SO and MO be in any aspect, the MO shall then
be separated from the SO, when she is fully distant from the SO
7. degr. and 30. min. viz. half the orbs or the SO, and 6. degr. the
moity of her owne orbes; in all 13. degr. and 30. minutes."

See Lilly's quote in first post!

So with Venus making the positive aspect to both you and your future job lord I'm going to say you will be working soon!:biggrin:

Last edited:

DebbieMarie54

Thank you, Clinton!!

I sure hope so. I need to work for money reasons. But I need to work for emotional and psychological reasons. AND I want to move.

Thank you for doing this Horary for me. I appreciate the attention you gave this.

DebbieMarie