Cesarean by doctor kindly tell best dates and time.

Hello seniors,
Last time when we had a kid on 2/7/17 via cesarean my wife's health went down a lot as none was able to diagnose the cause of infection and it took more than a month for her to recover.
We are going to have a kid again and doctor has said in 2-3 days max they will operate. Ultrasounds are fine but they are saying for cesarean only.
Kindly help with the day and time so that my wife don't face that pain again and the kid is healthy and fine.
Her birth details are
21/8/1991 at 18:21
Aligarh (u.p) coordinates close to 27.54N to 78.08E
My details are 3/8/1988 at 20:55
Aligarh (u.p)

Seniors please help for a day and time in next 2-3 days which is good for my wife being operated and kid too.

AW041

Hello seniors,
Last time when we had a kid on 2/7/17 via cesarean my wife's health went down a lot as none was able to diagnose the cause of infection and it took more than a month for her to recover.
We are going to have a kid again and doctor has said in 2-3 days max they will operate. Ultrasounds are fine but they are saying for cesarean only.
Kindly help with the day and time so that my wife don't face that pain again and the kid is healthy and fine.
Her birth details are
21/8/1991 at 18:21
Aligarh (u.p) coordinates close to 27.54N to 78.08E
My details are 3/8/1988 at 20:55
Aligarh (u.p)

Seniors please help for a day and time in next 2-3 days which is good for my wife being operated and kid too.

Pay a good astrologer to give you date and time.

Can you please suggest someone very good in KP ASTROLOGY like virinchi ji . Does he do astrology professionally? How can I contact him,kindly guide. I am ready to pay.

Osamenor

Staff member
Can you please suggest someone very good in KP ASTROLOGY like virinchi ji . Does he do astrology professionally? How can I contact him,kindly guide. I am ready to pay.

It's against the rules to use this forum for paid astrology services. Those of our members who offer professional astrology services have posts on the Advertising board that typically include a website to reach them through. You may contact them off forum and make the arrangements there, but you may not offer or accept pay for answers given in this forum, and people may not promote professional services in this forum except on the Advertising board.

Virinchi

This is not the advice you are looking for, but i would suggest not to try and interfere with 'karma' of the unborn.
3 events (timings) in human life cannot be changed and should not be interfered with :
1. Birth
2. Marriage
3. Death

People still plan muhurthas for marriage (out of their ego) but fail to explain divorces or death of partners at early age.

Astrologer can suggest the best date for surgery (unless its an emergency).
Moon has to be away from Mars or Saturn to avoid blood loss and help the person recover quickly post-surgery.
Since moon is conjunct mars now and has a weak transit now, try to postpone surgery until early morning of 23rd January.

This is not the advice you are looking for, but i would suggest not to try and interfere with 'karma' of the unborn.
3 events (timings) in human life cannot be changed and should not be interfered with :
1. Birth
2. Marriage
3. Death

People still plan muhurthas for marriage (out of their ego) but fail to explain divorces or death of partners at early age.

Moon has to be away from Mars or Saturn to avoid blood loss and help the person recover quickly post-surgery.
Since moon is conjunct mars now and has a weak transit now, try to postpone surgery until early morning of 23rd January.

Thank you virinchi ji I don't know if you remember I asked you about my wife's health when she suffered after first cesarean in 2017 on astrogle. My choice of words in heading are wrong I guess but I got what I wanted to know about the better date for operation/cesarean so that her health don't Detroit like it did last time. Thank you virinchi ji . I know you don't remember me but you have helped a lot to me on 3-4 different times.
Best regards and thank you again for helping it out . Means a lot to me. 🙏

1. Birth
2. Marriage
3. Death

Wife's health is fine and recovered well within 4 days virinchi sir. Baby was delivered on 24th. Healthy right now. Was in NICU for 3 days as some dirty water went inside but doctors said it's normal . He recovered well. Today got discharge.Thank you so much virinchi sir.

creativei

Everything is destined , our life revolves around in karma , everything is calculated , we cant change fate , even god itself cant . only thing fate changes is our good karma , only puniya can fate . astrology is like pre written program code , all are set to its default level , like how particular button triggers particular commands ,likewise when planets in celestial sky changes it reflects in us . you cant order sun to shine in october november month where its gets debiliated in libra . likewise you cant expect rain when sun is in mesha which is highest exalted point . these all are nature .

if parents karma is to suffer during delivery , it happens for sure , if you do religious offerings then amount of pain will be low , but suffering exists .

any true god fearing astrologer wont do that , its against god will , only those who run for material opulence will does that . even after that too fate does its duty . so my humble advice is , do devotional service to god , even if its destined to suffer , god will take care of that . so always go in right path , if you go in wrong path then things gets even worst . rest your wish ..

i saw your wife chart its nice dont worry , though troubled labor indicated but both mother and kid will be safe . nowadays c section are common sir , even my mom too gave c section birth and now im typing before you ! so dont worry sir .. .just do devotional prayers ..

Everything is destined , our life revolves around in karma , everything is calculated , we cant change fate , even god itself cant . only thing fate changes is our good karma , only puniya can fate . astrology is like pre written program code , all are set to its default level , like how particular button triggers particular commands ,likewise when planets in celestial sky changes it reflects in us . you cant order sun to shine in october november month where its gets debiliated in libra . likewise you cant expect rain when sun is in mesha which is highest exalted point . these all are nature .

if parents karma is to suffer during delivery , it happens for sure , if you do religious offerings then amount of pain will be low , but suffering exists .

any true god fearing astrologer wont do that , its against god will , only those who run for material opulence will does that . even after that too fate does its duty . so my humble advice is , do devotional service to god , even if its destined to suffer , god will take care of that . so always go in right path , if you go in wrong path then things gets even worst . rest your wish ..

i saw your wife chart its nice dont worry , though troubled labor indicated but both mother and kid will be safe . nowadays c section are common sir , even my mom too gave c section birth and now im typing before you ! so dont worry sir .. .just do devotional prayers ..

I am a very god loving and satisfied person sir. It was just tough to see the condition of my wife last time around. This time god was generous enough to make her feel good and recover from pain early. Thank you for your kind reply.

creativei

I am a very god loving and satisfied person sir. It was just tough to see the condition of my wife last time around. This time god was generous enough to make her feel good and recover from pain early. Thank you for your kind reply.

Your wife delivers this child sure , though it will be pained labor , no threat to life , after that you have take extra care on her health , because as per your chart and hers , she will have health problems throughout the life , stop to this child , dont go for another kid . she cant bear anymore . also your coming dasa too somewhat problematic for her , so take care well , give proper attention to her needs . always have medical checkup . dont neglect even small head ache or fever to her . you have ketu in 7th and 7th in 6th , gives sickly weak spouse . so take utmost care of her health .. .

Take her to sun temple once and do all kinds of prayers and charity works . she will have good health . suriyanar kovil in kumbakonam is preferable , top in doing penance to sun god , removes all sun related blemish in chart ..,

Last edited: