How does he actually feel about me?

KathrineB

Hi guys,
I have another question, will be great if you could take a look!
This guy is something like an ex, but I still have feelings for him. Now, I know he’s not crazy in love with me or anything, but I’d love a little more clarity on how he feels about me, if he feels anything at all. I also know he just started dating someone...

https://ibb.co/m60qDTH

aquarius7000

Hi,

This is a repetition of a no. of previous Q's you have asked - all towards the same end/intent. This goes against how Horary functions and the answers you will get will not work as well. You need to ask the Q once with seriousness and then not repeat if at least half a year.

Should I tell him about my feelings?
Is there still a chance
Does he regret what he said

etc.

KathrineB

Hi Aquarius7000,

last time I have asked about this guy was in November 2019, as you correctly noticed. Now it’s end of May 2020. Ten billion things have changed since then, in my life and in his, and also between us. Hence my question.

ElenaJ

I don't know anything about the previous charts, so I'm just referring to this one.
Moon is almost exactly conjunct you, mercury. Both have already separated from the square with Neptune. Moon is the question, and in effect it is about you, what he feels about you.
The 7th is co-ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter is in your 5th house but in its fall and retrograde, weak. It makes no aspects until after turning direct and changing signs, meeting up with cold restrictive Saturn.
You mercury move faster than Jupiter, turning retrograde in the middle of cancer, but after turning direct will catch up with Jupiter in the end, by opposition, with no mutual reception.
Once mercury turns direct it will trine Neptune, again with no reception.
So, we see you pursuing him, but no action towards you on his part.
Sorry, but as they say, he just isn't into you.

KathrineB

I don't know anything about the previous charts, so I'm just referring to this one.
Moon is almost exactly conjunct you, mercury. Both have already separated from the square with Neptune. Moon is the question, and in effect it is about you, what he feels about you.
The 7th is co-ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter is in your 5th house but in its fall and retrograde, weak. It makes no aspects until after turning direct and changing signs, meeting up with cold restrictive Saturn.
You mercury move faster than Jupiter, turning retrograde in the middle of cancer, but after turning direct will catch up with Jupiter in the end, by opposition, with no mutual reception.
Once mercury turns direct it will trine Neptune, again with no reception.
So, we see you pursuing him, but no action towards you on his part.
Sorry, but as they say, he just isn't into you.

Hi Elena! Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation! Oh well :( I guess it’s really time for me to move on...

aquarius7000

Thanks, Katherine.

I will have a go at this chart, since your last thread on this subject indeed was in Nov 2019, although I feel, logically speaking, if he / the relationship hasn't come back in six months, that in itself is very telling of how he feels about you, sorry to say.

The chart actually confirms that. Both your significators, the Moon and Merc are moving away from Venus (rules love relationships). Jup (he) has no aspect to any of the significators, which are all in Jup's sign of detriment.

To be brutally honest, give others a chance and let bygones be bygones because you are only wasting your time. Some people come into our lives just long enough for us to learn something from them and perhaps the lesson for you here is to learn to let go and to adapt yourself to new beginnings.

KathrineB

Thanks, Katherine.

I will have a go at this chart, since your last thread on this subject indeed was in Nov 2019, although I feel, logically speaking, if he / the relationship hasn't come back in six months, that in itself is very telling of how he feels about you, sorry to say.

The chart actually confirms that. Both your significators, the Moon and Merc are moving away from Venus (rules love relationships). Jup (he) has no aspect to any of the significators, which are all in Jup's sign of detriment.

To be brutally honest, give others a chance and let bygones be bygones because you are only wasting your time. Some people come into our lives just long enough for us to learn something from them and perhaps the lesson for you here is to learn to let go and to adapt yourself to new beginnings.

Thank you for taking a look at my chart, Aquarius 7000!
Yes, I guess it’s really time. I can’t say I’m too surprised by what you and Elena saw in the chart, I felt it, and a long time ago but I guess I was just still hoping for something.
Thank you!