Does this have a potential?

KathrineB

Hi guys!
I have met someone a few days ago online. He seems nice + he seems to have most qualities I thought I was looking for...
I can’t say I’m fully into it though, so...I mean I know it kind of depends on me too...ah, I just don’t know. So was wondering if this could go somewhere?

https://ibb.co/0VBvr8Q

ameliaastrology

L7 Venus far from L1 Mars. Moon your co-significator separating from Venus with her next aspect nothing to do with any significators. Hmm, no, this doesn't look like there will be a relationship.

In fact, he could've already been involved otherwise (he is in his own house, both significators connected to Mercury).

Amelia

Last edited:

KathrineB

Hi Amelia,
Thanks for your reply!
You could be right about the Mercury bit, we’ve only met 3 days ago, so I don’t know, although he seems all genuine and honest and of course single :))

Also, I’m really in two minds about him, cos I love the idea of everything he’s seeking for (family, kids etc), but as for the guy himself, he’s not exactly my type....

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you should just wait a while and see. Things may change dramatically with the Ascending point very soon moving from Mars ruled Scorpio to Sagittarius.
Sag is ruled by Jupiter in the sign of its detriment, Capricorn.
So I would wait just a bit and see how you feel, how it seems.

KathrineB

Hi guys! And thanks so much for your comments on the chart too! Yes, I took the time to get to know him and réaliséd in the past two days that he is really not my type of person at all. He is not a bad guy, just not what I want, need or like.
Thanks again!