can anyone tell me why i am unable to move on

angeldust

actually my basic question is why i feel that i should still pursue this person and this relationship...i have done it for almost 6 months now and its frightening how much energy i m investing in this.ii cant imagine even meeting some other guy...i think this relationship triggers some unconscious behaviour patterns in both of us.....

when i look at synastry i see lot of chiron ,north node saturn and pluto aspects that might make me feel this way.also vertex is involved.there is sun conjuct saturn both ways .neptune square and opposition venus both ways ...lot of illussions.BUT YET i feel his is the one.....

the other person insists on the fact that he doesnt feel anything for me and that def our encounter is not predestined for him or meaningful in any way...he doesnt even talk to me anymore either, which makes me miserable and dissapointed but at the same time confused since i can not explain my own irrational behaviour and why i would even wanna pursue someone who treats me that way.....

I m trying to be as objective as i can but analysing our charts i come to more and more conclusions and aspects that i can interpret as favourable..
Please tell me if i should wait for a better time or if i will be able to just simply move on ...Is he really not the one?
so this is a synastry chart and i ll paste some of the aspects

i m wondering if there s anyother way for me to see whether this is worth pursuing or not, other than looking at composite and synastry site??
I obviously need to let go and let be but i just want answer to my own irrational behaviour.since really its not like i act like i this all the time.If theres really a lesson here will i be at peace without figurin out what i learned.I m startin to believe that what i need to learn from this is to actually let go even when we dont want to ......unfortunatelly my transit saturn just entered 8th and plutos tranist 11th so its terrible time for me to let go when during my saturn transiting my 7th house i already experience lot of separations from familiar places,people....
i forgot to mention that in the synastry my chart is the one on the inside with the sun.mars and mercury in 3d and hes on the outside

Edited to remove all the synastry aspects, to save space and since this is the horary forum.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_.GIF
    astro_61gw_.GIF
    26.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

dreamtimez

angeldust said:
Please tell me if i should wait for a better time or if i will be able to just simply move on ...Is he really not the one?
You need a horary chart to answer this question :)

Last edited:

angeldust

i see now what i was doing wrong.well i guess its interesting how i m also being guided to a whole different approach to my problem.
lol
anyways so i need to make a chart for todays date and exact time and ask a concise question or what? can i use the time when i first entered the message on this website or should i use the time when im puttin in the info?

natasa812

Use the time whan your question occured in your had for the first time. And please follow the instructuions given by moderators. You will find those instruction on ``How to post a horary`` button above. Click the Forum Jump button and go to Horary section or to the Educational bord. Many many times more experienced members have to remind us that this is not a ``Read my chart and give me the answer`` site. Be so kind and follow the rules.
Best regards.
Natasa

dreamtimez

angeldust said:
i see now what i was doing wrong.well i guess its interesting how i m also being guided to a whole different approach to my problem.

No, you were not doing wrong. You have posted a synastry chart which shows the basic compatibility between two people. Well, I am not very good at analysing them ... still learning :)

angeldust said:
anyways so i need to make a chart for todays date and exact time and ask a concise question or what? can i use the time when i first entered the message on this website or should i use the time when im puttin in the info?
Here you are right ! ;) You have to create a chart of the moment the question occured to you. May be you have been thinking about this question for some time. But choose a time when this seemed very urgent ... when you felt like, you need to know the answer right then ! And keep the question precise, preferably which can be answered with a 'yes' or 'no'. And mind you, one question only ... one chart can answer only one question.

Best of luck :)

Last edited:

dreamtimez

Good ! And what is the question ?

There is the chart ... but without the aspects (the box below the chart) I can't read it :( And you must add a little bit of your interpretation as per the Forum rules.

angeldust

wow
  • The person who asks the question is called the querent. The querent is always primarily signified by the planet that rules the ascendant. The condition of the 1st house, any planets in the 1st house and the Moon will also help to describe the querent and his or her circumstances.
  • The person or issue asked about is called the quesited. It is described by the house that naturally governs that matter and it is signified by the planet that rules the cusp of that house. Again, you will want to consider any other planets located in that house as offering further descriptive information, but you only have one main significator for the quesited, and that is the planetary ruler of the sign on the cusp.
  • The Moon is a general significator for the whole situation. It may be helping to represent the querent or describing surrounding circumstances, or it could be describing the movement of events or deeply related issues that may not be immediately apparent from the question. It always demands some attention.
in my interpretation since asc represents me and its in cancer i m saying we are looking at the moon to give us all the answers concerning this question..since moon is conjuct neptune i would say can not be known at this time since this person is not able to see things clearly and is idealising this guy too much .see again moon conjuc chiron ......I m so confused

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    29.5 KB · Views: 26

dreamtimez

Yes, you are represented by the Moon (ruler of 1st house) and he is Saturn (ruler of 7th house) and Moon is separating from Saturn. Your contact lies in the past. Moon and Neptune closeness is an indication wearing rose-colored glasses ! ;)

I see Mars and Mercury in his first house. Mars rules 'his' 5th house of pleasures and Mercury rules his job (10th house). Mercury is rx too !! Saturn is in his 10th house as well and rx ... is there any problem with his job ? Saturn being rx does indicate that he is 'going back' thinking about the past, sort of reviewing and is likely to change his mind when Saturn goes direct again. But it will take a really long time. The Moon is in 'his' 3rd house of thoughts ... which perhaps shows that you are in his mind.

Please remember that I am learning too ... so I request experts to have a look. :)

cassanra

Since you are the moon we will look at your position first.
You are in determint in the sign of capricorn, his sign, and quite weak in the 9th house of travel or legal issues. Do you have to travel long distance to see this person, or are there legal issues surrounding this person? You are under capricorns rule. You also exalt mars, who interestingly enough, is in his house. This might be indicative of sex or another person since it is in his house. (just note also YOu are in venus trip mars term and suns face)
You are only connected by inconjunt to saturn which is not a strong enough relationship. Because it is partile some feel you can use the inconjuncts as only additional information to explain the situation and inconjuncts implies 'adjustment that need to be made'. Clearly, you or he and I suspect it might rest with you, need to change some attitude or belief before things will be right. Once you make that adjustment and cross to the next sign you will separate by opposition to saturn so this is correct. Since the moon is in your 9th house is does indicate some belief system or religious feeling again or legal issues. We might be able to gain more knowledge about the attitude by the moons digniites as noted above.

Mars in his house, rules your 11th house of friendship and hopes and dreams and venus rules your 5th house of children, creativity and romance and is found in the public house of 10th quite strong but separating from saturn. Mars is stronger as you exalt mars. Mars and venus also rule the 6/12 line co-worker/health and secrets. The sun is the final dignitity and is in the 8th house and rules your 3rd house of communcation.

I would hazard a quess and say your hopes is that a bond of friendship will continue but mars is the traditional ruler of sex and it is in his house. This appears to be a focul point of your energy. Venus...the ruler of love and romance is at the top of the chart and he is separating from it. You are both in its triplicity meaning romance is important but he is going away from that. He appears to be in mercurys rulership and mercury is in his house retrograde. Since mercury rules his sixth house or is intercepted in his 6th (co-worker, health, details) and rules his 10th this might be connected to either of these things...work or public image and mercury rules children and also gossip.
I am only guessing but these appear to be his concerns. He is not really connected to you either by translation.

The moon is connected to a lot of things but not really by any major aspect but somewhat isolated which might be a clue. You can not move on as you have not made the right mental adjustments. He is going backwards to a former time and it appears his mind is focused now on other things, his 10th house of either public image or work. You will get there when you enter jupiters sign of loss. He is moving away from everything and does not appear to be connected to anyone or applying to anything right now but moving away from relationship in general.
I hope this helps.

angeldust

cassanra said:
Also a question for cassandra. I am wondering if u got all this info from synastry or from the horary chart?
I am also tryin to figure out what u meant with You will get there when you enter jupiters sign of loss?Did u mean to the conclusion of the matter with me being able to move on or us being able to finally LEAVE this drama behind????

It is however true that he is distancing himself from a whole thing.

Also how do i predict the future effects of this.What do i look at to try to predict outcome of a whole thing?

archergirl

Your question is a flawed one; I'd reconsider how you have asked the question. "Is he really not the one?" is sort of like a double-negative. How you ask is very important, because it shapes the answer.

I would think that the answer is obvious without a horary chart, from what you have already said...

Thanks very much.
AG:)