Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 08-25-2010, 09:29 AM

Send a message via MSN to __JAGER__ Send a message via Yahoo to __JAGER__
Something thats always confused me

Is there really a difference between Scorpio Rising and and having Pluto in the first? I have Pluto in Scorpio, with Pluto in the 12th and Scorpio Rising. My Pluto is too far away to be conjunct my ascendant but it just has me thinking that with this combination it would be extremely intensified, Scorpio rules Pluto after all. Even if youre one of those Scorp rising's with Pluto in the 12th, I think the PLUTO 12th house energy would be MUCH easier to access and tap into than someone with lets say Leo Rising with 12th pluto.

Unread 08-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

hidden house, to Jager

Jager,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by __JAGER__ View Post
Is there really a difference between Scorpio Rising and and having Pluto in the first?...I think the PLUTO 12th house energy would be MUCH easier to access and tap into than someone with lets say Leo Rising with 12th pluto.
Your getting a little confused here. The Ascendant is a point of FOCUS but doesn't have any energy itself. So a Ascendant (self) person focuses on themself in a Scorpio way. A person with in a house has their ENERGY focused on that house. Ascendant is a point, a planet is energy. That's the basic difference.

And any planet in the 12th house is "hidden from view". So people with planets in the 12th house find this energy VERY hard to "tap into" unless the palnet touches their Ascendant. And since the 12th house blends all the energy in it into everything else, the person with planets in their 12th feels that their energy is everyone else's energy as well.

About tapping,

Tim
Unread 08-25-2010, 04:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to __JAGER__ Send a message via Yahoo to __JAGER__
Re: hidden house, to Jager

I guess I got a little carried away here, as usual.

Tags
confused