what does this person want from me?

lasthope

Good day to all. I keep trying to figure it out on my own, but sometimes I need help.
The bottom line is that I had a long distance relationship with a girl (I'm a girl). After she left me, we didn't communicate for a while. It hurt a lot, but I was able to survive it and forget everything that happened. I am indifferent to her and I do not want to restore a romantic relationship. However, since the end of August she began to periodically contact me, write something, call me. I answer because I am interested in communicating, as a friend she is an excellent conversationalist, besides, we have many common interests.

But I just cannot understand what is hidden behind this communication, since she will not just communicate without pursuing any goal. And it started to strain me a little.

In the chart we see that she and I are in the same 8th house. And I do not know how this can be interpreted, I have not met with this before. I mean, we haven't even talked about things that 8th house usually contain - sex or money, or some kind of business. If anyone can help a little, I would be very glad.
111.png

IleneK

Premium Member
I can share with you that the 8th house is unfavorable in horary, so both of you showing up there reflects the lack of well-being in the matter. But I am not able to see what she might be hiding or her motivation for her communicating with you.

I would say that she is in your 8th, but she is in her own 2nd house. So this is maybe about money or possessions?

Sorry not more help; perhaps some horary sharpshooters will come forth.

lasthope

I can share with you that the 8th house is unfavorable in horary, so both of you showing up there reflects the lack of well-being in the matter. But I am not able to see what she might be hiding or her motivation for her communicating with you.

I would say that she is in your 8th, but she is in her own 2nd house. So this is maybe about money or possessions?

Sorry not more help; perhaps some horary sharpshooters will come forth.

Maybe possesions, but it's really hard to identify. Thanks for your thoughts though.

katydid

Maybe possesions, but it's really hard to identify. Thanks for your thoughts though.

The 2nd house is also self worth. Is she trying to figure out how you feel about her now, and if you still 'value' her?

Did she lose self confidence in the break up and the aftermath?

lasthope

The 2nd house is also self worth. Is she trying to figure out how you feel about her now, and if you still 'value' her?

Did she lose self confidence in the break up and the aftermath?

Yes, she is trying to understand my attitude towards her, but I demonstrate indifference in every way. After the breakup, she felt very bad, although she herself was to blame for this breakup (there were a number of actions that should not have been done and that were hiding from me, but in the end she told me the whole truth after a while). And another such moment, before me she had a long relationship with a girl (about 7 years). That girl left her. They do not communicate, and she said that it is better to never keep in touch with exes. However, for some reason this rule does not work with me, and this surprises me. The person contradicts himself. I think that perhaps she was scared that someday I would also end up leaving her, and decided to initiate the break first.

Recently, she began to appear too often in my life in the form of SMS messages and calls. Therefore, it alarmed me and I wanted to know what all the same she needed.