What are is feelings towards me?

avrillavigne

I have been seeing someone for about a month.
He started acting disinterested the past week.
How does he feel about me?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 19.10.47.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 19.10.47.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 52

IleneK

Premium Member
Based on reception between your two significations, Saturn and Moon, the chart suggests that there isn't much interest between you in either direction.

Is that currently true on your side toward him?

avrillavigne

Based on reception between your two significations, Saturn and Moon, the chart suggests that there isn't much interest between you in either direction.

Is that currently true on your side toward him?

I really like him. He was the one persuading me but he started acting cold. Stoppes calling/texting me, but acting friendly/interested when we are out with friends.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply.

Coming back to your original question which was "how does he feel about me?", the reception between significators indicates the feelings or receptivity toward one another. There is no reception from Moon to Saturn or from Saturn to Moon. So not encouraging.

A significator applying to aspect the other significator points us to if you may get together, not how you feel about each other. Moon does apply to sextile Saturn, suggesting some opportunity for coming together, but that does not change the lack of reception between you. However, before the sextile perfects, Moon meets another body, Mercury.

Altho it was not your explicit question, I don't see sufficient impetus for a lasting relationship to form.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The two significators will make a sextile, which is a positive sign, but before they perfect, moon will square mercury.
Mercury is his 3rd ruler, and his 12th ruler. So he won't be communicating and will actually close up in himself. Your 3rd will soon have Neptune of confusion there, so you won't really understand why or what.
Moon, his significator, is in playful flirty sagittarius, and about to enter your 12th of hidden secrets. This is also your house of hidden bed pleasures, and you Saturn are on his 8th, so he may want to meet you secretly and not openly, but it would be a physical affair nothing more.
Notice Venus near his 3rd cusp, just changed signs, and Venus rules the 4th of endings, also at zero degrees, so there was a shift in energies recently that stopped him from communicating.
Venus will trine Saturn, so the chatting could pick up again.
Please remember to enter South Node in the chart so you won't overlook it.
In this chart, it is sitting on moon, and represents a point of giving way, further expressed by mercury of communication squaring both nodes!
Your 3rd of communication has Chiron, wounded healer, with Aries intercepted. Notice that Aries ruler mars is in his 3rd and will receive a square from him, moon.
So we see you two not linked up energetically, with at the most sweet talk (Venus) coming from his side.
Saturn and Venus have a reception by house and exaltation, but since Venus in libra is intercepted in his 3rd, it doesn't have easy access to an exit doorway to come out towards you.
As IleneK wrote, not much promise of a future here.
Please update us if there are any developments.

avrillavigne

Hi there. Just a quick update.

He said that he isn't looking for a relationship atm.
We still meet from time to time because of mutual friends/acquaintances.
He is always quite nice and talks to me a lot. He even invited me to his birthday party.
Recently he confided in me that he is stressed because of his work and he is considering moving to a different city. I don't know if that is the reason for him rejecting me.

ElenaJ

"I don't know if that is the reason for him rejecting me."

Careful with this type of thinking.

He didn't "reject" you.
The energy between the two of you wasn't right. At least for now.
Things could change or not in the future.
But it isn't that he rejected you, which sounds as if somehow you weren't enough.
It is simply different.
If the square peg doesn't go into the round hole, is it the fault of the square peg, or that the round hole rejects the square peg?
It just simply isn't a match.
When you look back on it, maybe while you are seeing someone new, you will probably realise that it just wasn't right.