Will I get the visa?

as0306

Hello everyone,

I have applied for a visa that had been delayed to be approved due to some missing documentation. Everything has been provided now. The decision will now be made in a court hearing on or after 12 February.

Can anyone please tell from this chart if I will get the visa? If yes, then by when will I get it and make the travel?

I am very anxious as the days are passing by and would be very grateful if anyone can provide any analysis.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.44921.14681.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.44921.14681.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

kalinka

I already answered your question and gave a time prediction with KP method. Now you casted your own chart and it's still a yes. I read this chart with a sidereal zodiac because the answer is there clearer for me. The Asc is in Taurus (in the Rashi Chart), which means that it will happen soon in few weeks. Venus is in Pisces (12th house for foreign countries) in the 11th house of wish fulfillment. First positive indication. The moon is in cancer in the 3rd house of documents. Because she is strong in her own rulership the answer is yes and it will happen easier than you think.

as0306

I already answered your question and gave a time prediction with KP method. Now you casted your own chart and it's still a yes. I read this chart with a sidereal zodiac because the answer is there clearer for me. The Asc is in Taurus (in the Rashi Chart), which means that it will happen soon in few weeks. Venus is in Pisces (12th house for foreign countries) in the 11th house of wish fulfillment. First positive indication. The moon is in cancer in the 3rd house of documents. Because she is strong in her own rulership the answer is yes and it will happen easier than you think.

Thanks kalinka. I'm pretty anxious and because of the recent update like I told you. But I have done everything possible from my side, even submitted more documents than needed.
I will know the result in a couple of weeks. Hoping for the best now fingers crossed.

Will I get the visa?
Hello everyone,

I have applied for a visa that had been delayed to be approved due to some missing documentation. Everything has been provided now. The decision will now be made in a court hearing on or after 12 February.

Can anyone please tell from this chart if I will get the visa? If yes, then by when will I get it and make the travel?

I am very anxious as the days are passing by and would be very grateful if anyone can provide any analysis.

Yes some further delay, but I don't know if it is money issues or just giving more identification, and particular restrictions that involve province, hold backs for some reason, which pertain to what is going on in their area at present. But I do see the Visa going to the individual, as Moon makes one of her last aspects to Mars as a trine from the 2nd & 3rd house cusp, = papers. Jupiter and Uranus are in mutual reception, values are definitely in question. Mars is the lord of the house of wishes, hopes.

Student of Astrology

as0306

Yes some further delay, but I don't know if it is money issues or just giving more identification, and particular restrictions that involve province, hold backs for some reason, which pertain to what is going on in their area at present. But I do see the Visa going to the individual, as Moon makes one of her last aspects to Mars as a trine from the 2nd & 3rd house cusp, = papers. Jupiter and Uranus are in mutual reception, values are definitely in question. Mars is the lord of the house of wishes, hopes.

Student of Astrology

I should know the decision in a couple of weeks but when approved, it will take some time to get the actual visa, probably around a month. So, maybe that's the delay that you see?

Also, please explain what you meant by "values are definitely in question"

as0306

Hi everyone,

Wanted to update that a decision had been made on my appeal.

It has been allowed! :smile:

The date of decision notice is 5 March 2020.

Thanks to everyone who replied, special thanks to kalinka who predicted around 2 March 2020 in our messages.