Traveling to see my ex..

Lemmpi

52dsuo.jpg

Things changed just after I draw this chart..but I try to explain. I agreed to go to see my ex next weekend and spent Easter holidays together. And talk about everything that happened between us. Needless to say I have been feeling itchy and wondering is this right move for me. As it seems he wants to warm our past flame alive again. I have some feelings..maybe..or then it’s nostalgia. I’m not sure. After I draw this chart (and my question was “Will this trip happen and is it beneficial me to go?) we started to chat and he cancelled our plans for next weekend. Reason was good. But I see that there is Venus at his house too. He cheated me when we were dating. Maybe there is someone else in the picture this time too? Is there future contact to be seen in this chart?

Chrysalis

So he cancelled because him jupiter went retrograde. Venus is there yes, but moon only opposes saturn from his 5th, so i wouldn't have thought venus was someone else.

Why did he say he had to cancel ?

Lemmpi

Because his child will come to spent few days with him. Jupiter will be looong retrograde so is this done deal until then?

Chrysalis

Because his child will come to spent few days with him. Jupiter will be looong retrograde so is this done deal until then?

Oh that makes sense with venus in his house then, and the 5th/11th axis of moon/saturn

Yes he's being truthful. Venus is the child.