Big Love

Kite

HBO's new show on Polygamy started last night with Pluto in Sag opposing Juno in Gemini (2 degree orb). Jupiter also in Scorpio. Hmmm, any other astrological observations to share on this show entering our collective at this time?

Kite

Elianah

Hmm...Juno in Gemini...polygamy in marriage? Sounds like a "marriage made in heaven" for that aspect. ;) :D

Whether that bodes well for the future of the show, I can't say.

BTW, when one erects a chart for a television show or movie, is the birth info based on the place and time the concept was originally pitched or only when the final product is first aired or released? And do you use the city and time of the corporate headquarters or, in this case, HBO's Hollywood studios?

I am asking these questions because when erecting an event chart, which set of information would give the most accurate reading of the long-term possibilities (with a t.v. show, being renewed and with a movie, the ability to make back its production money)?

I guess that's why I don't dabble in electional/event astrology much because I really don't know where the true start date, time and place are.

Elianah

Futurist

Can add my comment to this one guys.........

See my blog post Jupiter/Uranus Cycle and 2010 24 Feb

'Jupiter/Uranus aspects are also strongly indicated throughout history in unconventional marriages. The aspect is around in cases of bigamy, polygamy, extramarital affairs and the rising divorce rate.'

To elucidate further, the two planets, JU/UR, are presently 120 (with a wide orb) which means they are resonating at the 3H (3rd harmonic level) i.e division of the circle by 3, also known as the trine This harmonic is known to cause 'delight' In this case a delight in being shockingly different (UR)about the accepted (Christian) religious and lawful idea about monogamy (JU) - you know what I'm getting at here - not looking for some big moral debate on what's Christian or legal. I'm just trying to show why JU/UR would be significator of multiple marriage around now.

Hope that adds to the thread
x