Unaspected Planets

Kite

I've seen a lot of unaspected plantes lately and have really been digging in to understand my own. I have Sun in Sag unaspected in the 10th house and Venus in Scorpio unaspected in my 9th house. Venus is also intercepted there as are my Mars and Moon in Aries in the 2nd house.

I think there is a relationship between unaspected planets and intercepted planets although I haven't quite put my finger on it yet.

Here is a good article I found to get started in understanding how unaspected planets play out. I know that my Sun has made me feel in lack of attention in the 10th and my Venus has made me feel unlovable/unattractive in Scorpio. Sun ruling 7 and Venus ruling 3 and 9, I've also felt under-educated or lack of knowledge (I have some graduate school). As the article says - the reality does not match the perception, although I think if we believe the perception enough we can create a reality that will conform to it.

I welcome the discussion here http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/unaspected.htm

Kite

Elianah

Hi Kite,

I know that depending on the orb one uses, my Jupiter can be considered an unaspected planet since the conjunction it makes is to a node and not an actual planet, and it is through the node that it can link into conjunction with Neptune. For me, the stretch to conjunction between Jupiter and Neptune is a bit too much...I just don't feel it.

As for Jupiter being an unintegrated part of my chart, I think it is the direction I am moving towards because it is linked with my NN. It may also be that since Jupiter is the ruler of my ASC, I have found other ways of integrating its energy into my chart. So although it may be unaspected in traditional astrological terms, it does not necessarily mean it is unintegrated.

Perhaps what an unaspected planet shows is the level of humanness the soul is hoping to rise to through the full integration of the aspected planets.

Then again....that might just be my 10th house Libran Jupiter talking.
:wink:

Elianah

Kite

Hi Elianah. Perhaps the strech you speak of is exaclty the meaning of a "partially" unaspected planet in that one has to stretch to feel the energy as opposed to it being front and center. Jupiter/Neptune conjunction makes perfect sense with the NN in the middle. It's as if you are on a quest to unite Neptune and Jupiter with the NN representing all the hurdles and inputs taking you there. In fact the Sabian for the midpoint of your Jupiter/Neptune is 28 Libra reads:

208__(28°)
A MAN IN DEEP GLOOM. UNNOTICED, ANGELS COME TO HIS HELP Spiritual sustainment given to him who opens himself to his full destiny. Slow realizations of betterment. Unsolicited help.
___*When positive, the degree is a complete spiritual fellowship with human kind, and when negative, self-stultification through wishful thinking.

Just my hunch anyway.

Kite

Elianah

Kite,

:p :p :p :p :p :p

:lol: :lol:

Elianah

P.S.: and you don't have to remind me that where one finds truth that is hard to ignore it where one will try to ignore it the most.

:lol: