Will I get the award?

Lemmpi

upload image

I think this is a interesting chart as 7th house ruler is at my house and not making any aspects. 10th ruler (jury/award?) is sitting at 11th house of hopes and wishes. It’s only making sextile to Moon. I’m exalted but at 12th house. Uranus is near to asc so some surprising/sudden news? Any ideas how to interpret this chart?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

hello lemmpi

You are venus in jupiter's domicile in pisces, where venus is exalted and if we concider also the moon here as your co-significator is not at it's best in pisces*....It's interesting also having all these planets intercepted in your radix 12th (fears,,,self undoing etc)at least this shows blocking of energy for these intercepted planets...they cannot manifest themselves properly..Seeing also your radix 5th as your "art-creation"".(i don't know what prize exactly you are referring to as to define perhaps your art creation more thoroughly)..is a peregrine moon in Pisces...but its dispositor a strong dignified jupiter located in radix 8th ..so i guess that your art creation is indeed jupiter...and tgat makes sense also to the actual question.Your self esteem and also your pocket not at his best being a mercury in his detriment and fall and venus exaltation, while also next to neptune (deceptive and vague, faulse expections..etc)in a separating aspect with moon.

*However i would like also to point the following:the electorate is always the Moon. And here the Moon exalts venus.while in jupiter' s domicile..but yet this moon in venus exaltation and Jupiter's domicile is also in Saturn's detriment, while she receives also mars from triplicity.and Jupiter is in saturn's/L10 detriment.So as you may see we don't have mutual reception here

Actually what to want to see in such case is the attitude of the awarding body L10=saturn. Ideally, we would hope to find L10 exalting l1 ...so saturn receives venus from triplicity , having moon in his detriment....while he exalts mars as you may understand your rival L7.So seeing that I would say that we don't have a positive testimony here.The more unique the gift the stronger the reception that we would expect:pouty:so i guess that the aforementioned aspect moon/saturn won't bring positive news...saturn is also your L9 (the news we are waiting)

radix 4th=the end of the mater...a peregrine moon again in saturn's detriment and almuten of L4 is Jupiter..so as before we don't have good reception here

Last but not least pof here in aries,in mars domicile and sun's exalation while its antiskion opposes moon in pisces...normaly in contests this pof's antiskion opposition to moon shows the victory goes to the opponent/rival

****Keep in mind also that mars here conjuncts mirfak=considered as fortunate and is of Saturn/Jupiter nature...uranus almost at your cusp conjuncts mirach considered fortunate of venus nature....and yet jupiter conjucts Aculeleus consider unfortunate of Mars/moon nature...though fixed stars are not used in horary with the exception of Caput Algol, Alcyone, Aldebaran, Regulus, Vindemiatrix, Spica, Antares...and these always within a degree or so of the main significators or relevant house cusps. We can allow a couple of degrees for Regulus, Spica and Caput Algol.

***** also by parallel of declination mars is contra-parallel to saturn (Two planets form a Contraparallel of Declination when they are equally distant north or south but on opposite sides of the Celestial Equator.)...just saying here...usually not used in horary with the exception of part of fortune ...contra-parallel considered as light opposition..while parallel as conjunction

yet... i would like to think that moon eventually will bring the prize to jupiter (tol)

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Thank you! :love: I’m at work so I answer only briefly. I did sent you Pm and I do video art, art photography and installation art.

It’s an award for young artists. Selected artist can be artist from any fields of classical or contemporary arts. But not industrial or eg. graphic designer.

Aria Venue

Thank you! :love: I’m at work so I answer only briefly. I did sent you Pm and I do video art, art photography and installation art.

It’s an award for young artists. Selected artist can be artist from any fields of classical or contemporary arts. But not industrial or eg. graphic designer.

thank you Lemmpi.I hope other members will respond to your thread also...and of course I will wait for an update....I'd like to think that will be positive :love:

Lemmpi

thank you Lemmpi.I hope other members will respond to your thread also...and of course I will wait for an update....I'd like to think that will be positive :love:

Edit: I didn’t notice you updated your first answer. So thank you very much for that too. I hope, as you say, that moon would bring me the prize eventually. But it seems according to your insightful description that my rival(s) has the upper hand here. Could you (or someone) explain to me what is the meaning of 7th ruler being at my house? I can’t find any info about that from career or contest related horary.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Edit: I didn’t notice you updated your first answer. So thank you very much for that too. I hope, as you say, that moon would bring me the prize eventually. But it seems according to your insightful description that my rival(s) has the upper hand here. Could you (or someone) explain to me what is the meaning of 7th ruler being at my house? I can’t find any info about that from career or contest related horary.

Lemmpi here we have the chart where all the planets are intercepted with only exception mars, saturn and jupiter. Sometimes intercepted sign indicates interference, especially if planets occupy the intercepted sign. The interference is coming from where the ruler or rulers of the intercepted sign are located. Interceptions do not prevent, they cause interference that may or may not need to be overcome.Here we have mars located though in your first house in mercury's domicile.Its dispositor is intercepted in radix 12th in jupiter's domicile in a separated aspect with moon.mars in jemini's domicile has Jupiter in his detriment also and if we look also his turned L5 is saturn.

Moroever since you asked about contests...though this is not an event chart and it's an horary...usually when in an event chart we see the rival in our house we regard this is not a very positive testimony for the rival....which must be considered among others.it looks like he is trapped inside the enemy's house.

I don't know if it would be helpful to make an event chart of the exact time and place of this contest as to see what are the odds...supplementary to this chart...if you know the data of course

Lemmpi

Lemmpi here we have the chart where all the planets are intercepted with only exception mars, saturn and jupiter. Sometimes intercepted sign indicates interference, especially if planets occupy the intercepted sign. The interference is coming from where the ruler or rulers of the intercepted sign are located. Interceptions do not prevent, they cause interference that may or may not need to be overcome.Here we have mars located though in your first house in mercury's domicile.Its dispositor is intercepted in radix 12th in jupiter's domicile in a separated aspect with moon.mars in jemini's domicile has Jupiter in his detriment also and if we look also his turned L5 is saturn.

Moroever since you asked about contests...though this is not an event chart and it's an horary...usually when in an event chart we see the rival in our house we regard this is not a very positive testimony for the rival....which must be considered among others.it looks like he is trapped inside the enemy's house.

I don't know if it would be helpful to make an event chart of the exact time and place of this contest as to see what are the odds...supplementary to this chart...if you know the data of course

Thank you for explaining this to me! Lot of new information about intercepted signs that I did not know at all! I don’t know the exact dates but I know when the winner was announce last year and year before that. Would that do?

Aria Venue

Thank you for explaining this to me! Lot of new information about intercepted signs that I did not know at all! I don’t know the exact dates but I know when the winner was announce last year and year before that. Would that do?

interceptions are mostly used in natal interpretations and usually being regarded as a blockage ...The qualities of that sign have difficulty coming out..such as a room in your house that can only be reached by first going through another room...if you google it you can easily find numerous articles and books related to intercepted planets and signs...In horary however from what I've seen are not regarded of special importance unless we have inside these houses planets who are relevant to the subject ...

I dont know if that counts...but if you have the date at least we can see the dignities or receptions...we would like to have the exact time-date-place...as in football match or a race...etc