Does Neptune in 6th....

MiaMiaMia

That's where I'm stumped. I know about Neptune and delusions and whatnot, but the positives of the planet don't seem to really fit the house it's in.

A change of view, on my part, is necessary. o:

Maybe....the artist? Who is routinely invested in her/his art? I suppose arts and creativity would be more of a 5th house thing though. So again, I'm stumped. x_x Any ideas?

I´m pretty new to astrology, so no idea either:sleeping:

Neptune is more about the realm of fantasy than reality, but not necessarily artistic id´s say... so maybe we daydream a lot, or paint the events of our daily lives as more significant than they really are? Maybe we yearn for more adventure and intensity?

Bambi95

Account Closed
Anything in the 12th?:unsure: The 12th can manifest in the 6th--might be a clue. And, of course, where are Saturn and Jupiter?

You mean where are Saturn and Jupiter in a general sense? Or in my own chart? In my chart Neptune is Saturn ruled and Saturn is in Jupiter ruled Pisces - Squaring it's ruling planet in the sign of it's other domicile. My Neptune also sextiles Saturn.

And my 12th house is empty with it's ruling planet in the 8th.

I´m pretty new to astrology, so no idea either:sleeping:

Neptune is more about the realm of fantasy than reality, but not necessarily artistic id´s say... so maybe we daydream a lot, or paint the events of our daily lives as more significant than they really are? Maybe we yearn for more adventure and intensity?

Adventure and intensity...not sure about the intensity part, but I do think reality can be a bit dull sometimes. What about you? Do you daydream a lot? o: I'm wondering if escapism plays a role in routine for Neptune 6th housers.

MiaMiaMia

Adventure and intensity...not sure about the intensity part, but I do think reality can be a bit dull sometimes. What about you? Do you daydream a lot? o: I'm wondering if escapism plays a role in routine for Neptune 6th housers.

Yes, I escape a lot into daydreams, but I place limits and stick to them, and I unfortunately don´t think that I have an imagination that magical:sleeping: I daydream more about everyday stuff, so maybe it´s the 6th house effect...

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yes, I escape a lot into daydreams, but I place limits and stick to them, and I unfortunately don´t think that I have an imagination that magical:sleeping: I daydream more about everyday stuff, so maybe it´s the 6th house effect...

Lol, I'd say it sounds 6th housey. 5th or 12th house might be more imaginative.

Something funny: Every time I try to think of Neptune or what it does there is this fog over it - like it's near impossible to describe. Since Neptune is so illusory, is it possible to give a realistic description of it? o_O

david starling

Something funny: Every time I try to think of Neptune or what it does there is this fog over it - like it's near impossible to describe. Since Neptune is so illusory, is it possible to give a realistic description of it? o_O

Neptune powers the Imagination. In the Sixth, it shows inventive ability of the practical sort.

MiaMiaMia

I can´t really picture Neptune either! :p But I think of him as not floating, but "burried" in deep waters, sort of like the lost city. On a sidenote, both Marilyn Monroe and River Phoenix (his chart is so interesting that I´m tempted on startig a thread just for him) had Neptune on their Ascendant, and they have that untouchable quality, even in their pictures, so much so that they appear half real/half myth, especially after their premature deaths. It´s a magnetic planet...

I´m looking for more clarity on it atm, so I looked at the rulerships : I have Pisces almost on the 8th cusp (so I take it into consideration a little) and on the 9th cusp.
I guess there is a combination of those energies with the 6th house, as in including spirituality and higher learning into everyday life??? I´m still unsure.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Bambi:

I might be a good example of this concept. I have a Pisces stellium: Sun, Merc, NN in 6h
with my Pisces Moon on the 6/7 cusp. This gives me a practical spirituality.

In past lives I was a monk on the mountain top kind of thing, or someone in an opium den. In this life I specifically came back to be practical, of service, grounded in day to day, interacting and helping others in a common sense way. While I am mystical and spiritual to my core, sounding too woo-woo or nonsensical feels wrong to me.

Julia