Party Planning

AppLeo

Being a people pleaser with no boundaries though kind of *****. Do people just use you for parties Kitchy?

Kitchy

Banned
Apple -

No boundaries is not part of my paradigm. Here is where you fail in astrology, my sweet-sour carmel bitter apple. Can I toss a bunch of crushed peanuts on you now while the caramel is still warm?

Know your audience. Know your attendees. Know yourself.

No, nobody uses me for my parties. They never make it through the door.

As I said earlier, and if you read earlier, I have Scorpio on the 5th - know me, if you want to know my parties.

AppLeo

Apple -

No boundaries is not part of my paradigm. Here is where you fail in astrology, my sweet-sour carmel bitter apple. Can I toss a bunch of crushed peanuts on you now while the caramel is still warm?

Know your audience. Know your attendees. Know yourself.

No, nobody uses me for my parties. They never make it through the door.

As I said earlier, and if you read earlier, I have Scorpio on the 5th - know me, if you want to know my parties.

LOL :lol: I don't want peanuts.

Interesting.. You're Aquarius Sun in 7th and I'm Leo sun in 7th, so I guess we do things completely different.

Would you let me participate at one of your parties?? :3

Kitchy

Banned
LOL :lol: I don't want peanuts.

Interesting.. You're Aquarius Sun in 7th and I'm Leo sun in 7th, so I guess we do things completely different.

Would you let me participate at one of your parties?? :3

Kitchy has Leo on Asc. opposing her Sun in 7th. Why do I recognize your tossing tomatoes or being on stage, otherwise? ;)

Seriously though,

If you ever want to venture through the deathly hot Nevada or Southeastern Oregon desert in August, or the Donner pass from Cali in the middle of January, of course I would.

Bring your chart, your ephemeris and a tent and you can stay a week after even, while I ferret you out before I bounce your butt to Burning Man as my delivery person of purveyor of everything Kitchy....

AppLeo

Kitchy has Leo on Asc. opposing her Sun in 7th. Why do I recognize your tossing tomatoes or being on stage, otherwise? ;)

Seriously though,

If you ever want to venture through the deathly hot Nevada or Southeastern Oregon desert in August, or the Donner pass from Cali in the middle of January, of course I would.

Bring your chart, your ephemeris and a tent and you can stay a week after even, while I ferret you out before I bounce your butt to Burning Man as my delivery person of purveyor of everything Kitchy....

Ohh, I hap Cap ascendent not Aquarius ASC. I have uranus in the first tho.

And what... Tossing tomatos?? No ones tossing tomatos. I think tomatos are disgusting anyway.

Thanks, I'll be at your party!! We can sing songs, eat chips, and get drunk like the moon.

Kitchy

Banned
Yes,

but please note - Kitchy never serves ordinary "chips" at her party unless they are homemade pita chips with a good homemade hummus or tzatziki or guacamole as dippers.

getting a good buzz and dancing in the full moonlight - always a party favorite at my parties.

I once got into a huge argument with a roommate post-college when we were planning a party and he thought chips and beer and coke would be enough and he didn't want "chip" in for crusty baguette and a variety cheese plate.

I called the party off.

Moon ruled Mars.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Yes,

but please note - Kitchy never serves ordinary "chips" at her party unless they are homemade pita chips with a good homemade hummus or tzatziki or guacamole as dippers.

getting a good buzz and dancing in the full moonlight - always a party favorite at my parties.

I once got into a huge argument with a roommate post-college when we were planning a party and he thought chips and beer and coke would be enough and he didn't want "chip" in for crusty baguette and a variety cheese plate.

I called the party off.

Moon ruled Mars.

You called the party off because of some food? :lol:

Kitchy

Banned
Apple - you are growing tiresome to me.

That being said - if you don't have constructive narrative or anecdote of good party planning techniques via astrology -

bzzzz off, k?

:w00t:

AppLeo

Apple - you are growing tiresome to me.

That being said - if you don't have constructive narrative or anecdote of good party planning techniques via astrology -

bzzzz off, k?

:w00t:

You were tired of me from the very beginning.

But if that's how you want it... -turns into a bee and flies away-

Kitchy

Banned
Apple -

Not true. I find you a-muse-ing. In the good way.
Problem is - you don't use astrology 90% of the time to be part of an astrology forum. What you perceive as "not liking you" is really more about "redirecting" to the matters at hand.

That being said - if you like to plan parties, and if you have something constructive to say - please offer it.

You remind me of that little bird in Bambi - the one in the bush, who was so wraught with angst about what might happen that she said "I can't take it anymore and flew up into the open sky with hunters just to be shot down. I can relate to that - Uranus in 1st me too.

So - tell us about the best party you ever planned - the worst - what you like about parties. If chips it is, then chips it be - point is - what is it?

AppLeo

Apple -

Not true. I find you a-muse-ing. In the good way.
Problem is - you don't use astrology 90% of the time to be part of an astrology forum. What you perceive as "not liking you" is really more about "redirecting" to the matters at hand.

That being said - if you like to plan parties, and if you have something constructive to say - please offer it.

You remind me of that little bird in Bambi - the one in the bush, who was so wraught with angst about what might happen that she said "I can't take it anymore and flew up into the open sky with hunters just to be shot down. I can relate to that - Uranus in 1st me too.

So - tell us about the best party you ever planned - the worst - what you like about parties. If chips it is, then chips it be - point is - what is it?

Wow.. I'm a bird that got shot down ): yey for me :w00t:

Never had any good parties. Usually I show up to be nice and then disappear 20 minutes later. I remember during my 8th birthday that I guess I planned? I punched one of my friends in the face. He deserved it quite frankly, but I got in big trouble and it went downhill after that. He kept squirting me with my own squirt gun that he got me for a present--I'm not taking that. My sister dropped my cake on the concrete and all of the presents sucked :lol: Never had a birthday party ever again. The pool was fun though.

I wonder if people have good parties or bad birthday parties based on their solar return. The solar return is your birthday right?? Or am I lost. Everytime I have a solar return, my natal saturn squares it.

My best advice for parties... make sure stupid people don't come to it. But I'm sure you got that covered kitchy.

I really like cake though. Cake is fun. Chips and salsa and music; guacomole (cant spell it) too. Blast the music as loud as possible!!! I'd play it so loud the house would thunder; so great.

Kitchy

Banned
now yer talkin'

you know, i wondered that too about birthday parties. i've planned many over my life and some were better than others.

weather is a factor, though.

I lived in Portland on my 29th birthday - late January - I planned a real hoe-down, weeks in advance, and there was a snow/ice storm and nobody wanted to drive. I got lots of calls of "sorry, I hope you understand" which I did, but I ended up with a refrigerator full of food that went bad in two days before we could eat it.

Mundane astrology is really good for party planning. How to avoid misses? Look at the mundane chart - the event. On the occasion above I speak about - Moon conjunct Saturn 6th. Conjuncting my natal 6th Jupiter Hopes and my natal 6th Saturn You shoulda known better.

Moon-Saturn in on a party in mundane is the kiss of death.

AppLeo

now yer talkin'

you know, i wondered that too about birthday parties. i've planned many over my life and some were better than others.

weather is a factor, though.

I lived in Portland on my 29th birthday - late January - I planned a real hoe-down, weeks in advance, and there was a snow/ice storm and nobody wanted to drive. I got lots of calls of "sorry, I hope you understand" which I did, but I ended up with a refrigerator full of food that went bad in two days before we could eat it.

Mundane astrology is really good for party planning. How to avoid misses? Look at the mundane chart - the event. On the occasion above I speak about - Moon conjunct Saturn 6th. Conjuncting my natal 6th Jupiter Hopes and my natal 6th Saturn You shoulda known better.

Moon-Saturn in on a party in mundane is the kiss of death.

I will remember that. Moon and Saturn... Never been interested in mundane, but I guess I'll check it out. That really ***** having a bunch of food that went bad. I would've gotten so mad if that happened to me.

Abby83

Kitchy -

I wish ppl appreciated the good quality parties I put on like they do for you:wink:.

With my 5th house ruler being Jupiter and in it's home sign sag and being abundant, I really cant understand why others would be overwhelmed other than it being over the top for them, or being in the first house, maybe it's a belief problem or that it is about me? When you talk about quality of chips and drinks and the mood setting it sounds exactly like me. I think we would be good party planning buddies :).

You keep talking about the moon. You said moon is 12th house ruler right? So where did you say the moon is located again? what sign and house? or did I misread something.

Kitchy

Banned
Kitchy -

I wish ppl appreciated the good quality parties I put on like they do for you:wink:.

With my 5th house ruler being Jupiter and in it's home sign sag and being abundant, I really cant understand why others would be overwhelmed other than it being over the top for them, or being in the first house, maybe it's a belief problem or that it is about me? When you talk about quality of chips and drinks and the mood setting it sounds exactly like me. I think we would be good party planning buddies :).

You keep talking about the moon. You said moon is 12th house ruler right? So where did you say the moon is located again? what sign and house? or did I misread something.

My moon is gemini in 11th - and mars rules 12th, mars 3' degrees from 12th.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Abby -

when i was talking about moon - it was in reference to mood lighting for parties. sorry if i confoodled ya.

wondering to all - do you think your moon ruled house tells the kind of home parties / lighting that you prefer?