Two Teenage Girls Murdered in L.A.

Kitchy

Banned
http://ktla.com/2015/11/12/search-w...ths-of-teens-found-in-montecito-heights-park/

Two young women ages 17 & 19 were found dead in a popular hiking park in L.A. area. Both girls, according to records, had juvenile offenses and gang leanings.

The public responding on social media has been all over the place - and the news-stations have been all but tight lipped as the LAPD & LA Sheriff's office conduct the investigation.

Many of the people who knew of the girls have responded to the reports on social media and news sites - some with messages that seem cryptic and or knowing of the murders and facts prior to the reports given out by law enforcement.

There have been other females found dead in past few years - and some suspect serial killer.

Is this a serial killing or a gang-related homicide?

This is a

katydid

There was an interesting witness that I saw on the local news back when the bodies were discovered. A woman in her 40's was interviewed. She and her friends had an exercise group that hiked that trial a few times a week. On the day of the murder they saw the two girls, alive and well, standing by the trail. Her group passed them and then later came upon a weird man, who looked away and did not make eye contact when they passed him. And as they walked by the man, he turned up his music really loud. the ladies though it was weird for someone to blast loud rock music on a nature trail. They thought he was very odd and they left the area.

Kitchy

Banned
This is a chart of the 'discovery' time - appx. 2pm - according to local news station

Attachments

• _double_homicide_discover.40388.27505.gif
    _double_homicide_discover.40388.27505.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 40

Kitchy

Banned
I am re-boosting this because I'm very interested in following this case, however, there is very little if any info on it since original post. There have been arrests made in 'connection' to these murders, but no actual person(s) have been charged. Some are likely arrests on prob/parole violatiion or outstanding warrants. These girls were thick into gang life in L.A., judging from the many responses on the News sites' pages. It certainly looks like it could be a gang related killing - but you never know.

I hope folks interested in murder forensics astro will offer up an opinion.

Kitchy

Banned
Arrest made - a 17 year old male - a friend of both girls.

I am going to try to piece my way through some of this, so if any event astrologers want to add in, please do. Note, I'm using modern rulerships and I am essentially looking at two charts in this: 1st chart is the time of discovery/event chart. 2nd chart within this chart is the deceased girls 8th house as significators

Uranus ruler of 1st house - as event time of discovery. A lady walking her dog discovered the two lifeless 17 yr old girls on a hillside in a popular L.A. park.

Mercury ruler of 8th house - 2 deaths

In the girl's turned chart -

Moon ruler of 11th house a teenage friend (arrested just yesterday)

Moon Taurus in Algo on 3/4th cusp - the reports by police said both girls suffered blunt force head trauma.

Was the suspect boy 'seeing' both girls at same time?

Mercury opposing Uranus 1 to 7th of the girls' charts - mercury separated from uranus then retro'd back to it. (i'll have to look ephem to see if they conjoined again before mercury went direct)

The deceased girls' 12th house is ruled by Sun (light) , positioned in the second house of their chart - they were found on an obscured hillside in a large forested park.

The discovery/event's 12th house is ruled by Saturn, positioned in it's the 10th house of authorities.

Saturn positioned in girls' 3rd house of school mates, neighborhood friends, phone calls, texts, short trips.

Moon is approaching saturn opposition and is within orb - from event's 3/4th to 10th house.

This makes me think that the friend/suspect was involved with both girls seriously in some matter and it was something he had to 'handle' or deal with both of them about. backstory - the authorities interviewed and released him previously regarding murder but continued to investigate him until arrest yesterday.

Pluto in 12th of event - secret and quiet investigations underway regarding deaths. (very little public information has come out following the discovery).

This is work in process for me - but if anyone else is interested in this forensic, please share your thoughts.

update: 2 teenage boys under arrest - it has been determined by police that it was a gang related killing.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Referring to the discovery time chart, lots of double signs, so understandable there was more than one culprit. Saturn squaring neptune would indicate they were deceived, probably lured under false premises. Mars on the 8th cusp shows the violence. Sun ruling the 7th could indicate revenge, or a sex-related crime.
Any way of having a chart for the young man who was arrested?

Kitchy

Banned
Elena -

I thought the same of 'being lured'. i haven't seen the latest news report with any more of the details - I'll see if I can find out about 'trippy' - 'klepto' birthdata.

There was a lot of speculation early following the discovery - on FB news site KTLA about the girls being shot - some of the gang bangers already knew. The police only released 'head trauma' until the last press conference. Now, the just released info that one of the girls had shotgun blast to her stomach.

Thanks for tapping back in!