Will I Study Where I Want To? [2]

Julian

Banned
So I decided to judge the first chart for myself. Also I'm using the Whole-Signs house system because Dr. Farr does in horary.

pkAAWyV.png

First we see the ascendant that falls on Libra 15º.

The matter is the 9th house, related to knowledge and education. Since it's in Gemini, the ruler is Mercury, who just so happens to be the natural ruler of knowledge and exams! (Although I'd say Jupiter is also a significator).

Now let's see how these two relate. First, we see Venus in the 10th house tightly conjunct the MC, which gives it a special meaning. It's powerful by houses, meaning there is one testimony of me passing the exam. Furthermore, Venus finds itself in its own triplicity and in the terms and face of Mercury, meaning it receives Mercury. All of that sounds pretty good and if, say, Venus was in rulership I wouldn't even judge the rest of the chart. I would go right ahead and say "Yes".

Secondly, Mercury (ruler of the 9th house) is in the 9th house itself which is cadent (and therefore weak) but it makes sense. Mercury is in the terms of Jupiter and face of Mars, and even worse, in Saturn's triplicity.

Mercury is retrograde, which could make the chart invalid, meaning I could change opinions or I wouldn't, in the end, accept going to that high school. (Who knows?) It's also under the Sun's beams. So Mercury is undamaged (WARNING, this is a very personal interpretation and somebody with an username starting with J and ending with C may come up to me and tell me I'm wrong) because it's in rulership. I like to say that since detriment literally means 'harmed' then rulership could mean 'unharmed'.

Anyway it's not good even if it's in rulership. It's also applying to Mars although not being touched by Saturn. There are only two interpretations to this in my opinion, either the chart could be misinterpreted or when I do my exam I will do it hastily and carelessly, (Mars is in Gemini, eager to communicate and since Mars is peregrine, it can't fulfill its job properly as it would by being in rulership. If it were in essential dignity then all of that 'hasty pacing' and stuff during the exam would be benefic). I don't really care if that's true, considering that now that I have the advice I can prevent it. Talking about preventing and prematurity, the Moon is at 0º00 Leo. Yep. That's the earliest degree the Moon can be in, meaning the situation is being developed steadily (fixed sign) and positively (11th house) but it hasn't been decided yet.

Then we come to another bad part, Saturn opposing almost exactly Sun and both receiving each other by triplicity. Wowzers!

To give it some further meaning, we take a look at what the Sun and Saturn rule. Saturn rules the 4th house, outcome of the 1st house. The Sun rules the 11th house (3rd from 9th house; the communication of knowledge and hopes and dreams). Meaning my dreams could be shattered by reality if I am careless when doing the exam. I wouldn't harshly blame myself, considering the exam is WIDELY known for causing nervousness. Some people have passed out while doing the exam.

However, the Sun is within Jupiter's terms and Saturn is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter here is pretty much what I want (to go to that high school). It's within its own face and period. BUT, it's applying to the Sun by 1 degree difference and the Sun is receiving it (Jupiter is in Leo, what the Sun rules).

Jupiter is like a conciliation between Saturn and Sun, since it's aspecting Saturn by sign and Sun by orb.

You know, sometimes you can't get a definite yes or a no. My personal answer to my personal horary chart which is personally asked to the heavens is...

"Yes, provided you're careful enough during the exam.

Also I forgot to mention that the Moon is besieged by benefics, meaning the situation will go from good to better.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Guys, good news: I just remembered a little bit of how the first chart was!

I remember that I first asked the question earlier this year, probably in January/February. The chart was pretty good and I remember that Saturn was trining things and I thought that the verdict was the same as the one I just said on my last post. "I will be able to get a good grade with discipline" I THINK that Saturn was in the 2nd house or somewhere around there. I can't remember that exactly.