Where is the mouse hiding?

Ace

I have a mouse problem. It appears to be destroying some things in the garage and I've found nesting areas. Since then I cleaned up the garage and moved everything around and food sources so there aren't many places for it to hide. I have put mouse traps around (humane) of course and want to be sure it meets a quick end should it meet any of the traps I've put around. I've not done this type of horary before. Here it goes.

Moon (4H) is me also represents the mouse's possible death (the mouse's 8th house). Fitting because I am hoping it either leaves or is deceased. The mouse I assume is represented by the sixth house ruler, Jupiter (2H). I think this shows the mouse is still hanging somewhere in or near the home. I want to check the health (represented by Venus). Venus is peregrine not in a good state. From what it appears the mouse is stuck in the garage as it's chewing the boards near the doors and appears it cannot find it's way out (I assume). Jupiter is in good shape though so I think it's not on death's door or anything. Regardless, I want it gone but need to be able to find it.

Can anyone find out where I can locate it? I've checked everywhere in the garage twice and have failed to find it. For two days this has happened and when I wake up in the morning I find more damage near the garage door and a side exit door from the garage where it's checking the door's corner edges. Please help!

Ace

Thanks leviathan. I wish I had a pet owl about now lol!

The few neighborhood cats that like to hang around specifically in my backyard and front porch I guess are not much of a hunters of mice or have let this dodgy one escape their notice. Luckily today I checked the wrong and nothing has been chewed up. Perhaps blocking off all their exit/entry points has solved the problem. Fingers crossed!

Ace

tikana,

I absolutely love wolves and coyotes! Great idea! :)

Good news is I think the mouse has vacated. Nothing destroyed in the garage today :)

Lion o ness

I can't help with the chart, but I can help with suggestions :whistling:
I had a mouse issue, and have been doing research.
My back yard is near an alley, everyone's trash is near by.. Euhh..
Mice heaven!

First, if at all possible try not to kill mice in or near your home. Reason is it draws in even more mice.. They see it has MORE available food.

2 get chicken wire sheets from Home Depot. Make sure the wire is sharp, and has very small holes. The smaller the better..
Locate any holes from the outside of your house, Fill the holes with scouring pads, the steel or copper ones. Nail/***** the wire sheet to cover the holes..
You have to find/block it's entrance. Remember they can squeeze through the smallest holes. Get wire cutters so you can cut to size.
Remember to leave in exit though, you don't want them stuck in the walls.
Once they are completely gone. Cover all the way. Make it where it can get out but not in.

Then I got peppermint essential oil.
Put some drops on cotton balls, and leave the balls where you see droppings.
Mice are allergic to peppermint. The smell is strong.
I also put a few drops in a water bottle, and I sprayed my trash cans/ gate.
And near my bushes and doors.

I haven't seen any mice since, nor have I seen any droppings..
I keep spraying the peppermint every so often, or after it rains.

If your not sure how the the bugger is getting in. Get flour, or anything white and sprinkle on floor, near base boards, etc
The next day follow the tracks to see where it's coming/ going.

HOPE that helps.

Good luck

tikana

in LA county you cannot have a wolf or hybrid wolf ..
i had seen mixed coyote and a dog .. lol though

ahh hell just get a ticket to disneyland and lure the mouse out "Here, go and see your relatives!"

Zarathu

Account Closed
Get a black snake. Not poisonous, but will end your mouse issue. But it will scare the be-jez-ous out of the poor mammel to be chased by a giant snake.

In my cabin, whenever we found snake skins in the house we never found mouse turds.

Ace

Lion o ness - Thank you for the wealth of information. I will be spraying the peppermint as a precautionary measure. I think for the most part I've solved it. I had the garage door open these past few days when the weather dropped and I believe it came in because it smelled the dog food in the garage. I surmised that after the doors closed it could not get out as the same exact areas where it chewed up the boards were exactly in the same places. Now that I sweeped and gotten rid of every food source and items in the garage that could be potential hiding spots as well as cleaned the place from top to bottom I'm confident it has left, but just for good measure I will be using the chicken wire idea next. What great tips!

tikana - haha they need to be at home with the granddaddy and grandmother of all mice at Disneyland. Wow a mixed coyote and dog. That's pretty awesome. I wonder if they take more to the wild or domesticated side.

Zarathu - I think you maybe onto something. I should borrow my neighbor's pet python which loves mice. I forgot he had one. :)

Lion o ness

@ace
Your welcome.

Glad it's gone! I hate this rascals.. Euhhh....

Use the white powder around the garage and leave there. If no little footprints, then your good. :biggrin:

tikana

naw ppl

the mouse went to get the rest of the family! family reunion is coming up!

*sits and waits for a chart*

"Where are little mice hiding?"

T:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Zarathu

Account Closed
If you don't have a dog, there a number of high frequency generating devices which will saturature your house with screeching hypersonic white noise that you can't hear but mice can.

It will drive them into the mouse version of schizophrenia. They will hear voices, and see things that are not there. Hopefully the voice will tell them to leave and the thing they see will be a giant python or a beckoning DOOR.

They cost about $20 per room.