is he interested?

leolitsa

Hello there :biggrin:
I made a horary chart asking if there is a mutual attraction between me and a colleague of mine.. he is very friendly towards me so I am not sure if he is attracted or if I am the only one attracted. please I need honest answers lol

Attachments

• astro_2gw__2.21285.136178.jpg
    astro_2gw__2.21285.136178.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Kite

Hello there :biggrin:
I made a horary chart asking if there is a mutual attraction between me and a colleague of mine.. he is very friendly towards me so I am not sure if he is attracted or if I am the only one attracted. please I need honest answers lol
Also beside of a collegue he is also the brother of my friend so I don't know which house should i take in mind. I asked the question having in mind that he is my collegue.

You're Mercury (l1) and he's Jupiter (L7). You are combust with the Sun in Leo in the 3rd house - you are hot for him and he's retrograde in Aquarius in the 10th house of work (can't exactly tell house because you did the chart in Placidus and horary should be done Regiomontanus). L7 has no reception to L1. He is in your Triplicity so he is friendly to you. There is no perfection of significators nor with your co-ruler the Moon which is in Turaus in the 12th house. So your attraction to him is a secret and should probably remain so because he is interested in you as a friend and that's it.

leolitsa

You're Mercury (l1) and he's Jupiter (L7). You are combust with the Sun in Leo in the 3rd house - you are hot for him and he's retrograde in Aquarius in the 10th house of work (can't exactly tell house because you did the chart in Placidus and horary should be done Regiomontanus). L7 has no reception to L1. He is in your Triplicity so he is friendly to you. There is no perfection of significators nor with your co-ruler the Moon which is in Turaus in the 12th house. So your attraction to him is a secret and should probably remain so because he is interested in you as a friend and that's it.

thank you for your answer dear! yes it is a secret and i want to remain a secret even though I think some other collegues have noticed something.. thanks anyways!! i must stop daydreaming haha he wants to spend time with me and i think he is enjoying my company but he is friendly I guess.