What kind of woman should I look for

clip11

Based on my chart
astro_w2gw_franklin.5986.52554 (1) (1).png

MariaSanchezzz

Patient, compassionate, open-minded, caring, might working in healing profession, spiritual, romantic, sensitive, wears her heart on her sleeve.

Looking at the delayed indicators of your chart, I'd say you'd meet this person early to mid 30s.

After reviewing your chart I would say you should look for peace-loving, Gentle, affectionate, creative nature person. With these characteristics you can be compatible with.

clip11

Patient, compassionate, open-minded, caring, might working in healing profession, spiritual, romantic, sensitive, wears her heart on her sleeve.

Looking at the delayed indicators of your chart, I'd say you'd meet this person early to mid 30s.

What kind of delay indicators do you mean

clip11

Your north/south node, placement of 7th house ruler, and Venus & Saturn in same house are all indicators of delay in your chart. Meaning you’ll meet this person a little later in life.
im in my early 30s now. will anything positive happen while im young and healthy and physically capable or will i have to wait until im old and broken down by age when it really wont have much meaning to me