why did he stop messaging me?

nadiaaa

so there’s this boy who goes to my school and added me on snapchat and we would talk sometimes and send streaks and he tells me he likes a girl that goes to a different school and i said okay cool. so now he’s not answering any of my texts and he doesn’t even send streaks back.. i always catch him staring at me in 1st period and stuff and he’s always viewing my stories on snapchat so idk why he’s not talking to me anymore..:sad:

Attachments

• 0E8925D5-2830-4298-9644-AC7B98222B5C.png
    0E8925D5-2830-4298-9644-AC7B98222B5C.png
    42 KB · Views: 37

katydid

He is Jupiter, sitting in his turned 12th. Maybe he is hiding something? Maybe his girl doesn't want him talking to any other girls?

nadiaaa

thank you for replying! i messaged him and asked him if he still wanted to do streaks or not and he said no...:pouty: idk what’s going on but it’s weird bc he’s always been really sweet to me and now he just stops talking and stuff :/

katydid

If her likes another girl, maybe he doesn't want to lead you on, or disrespect her. He sounds like a considerate guy.

Just sit back and wait and see what happens?

He is Jupiter in his 12th of solitude. He wants to go solo for now. Wait and see if things change later on.

ElenaJ

In addition, his 3rd of communication is ruled by Venus, the other girl, who is sitting right there. She doesn't want him to communicate.
Your 3rd has no contact with either of his co-ruers, Neptune or Jupiter.
Moon of the question is on the cusp of the 4th of endings.