Clairvoyance in a chart

Lum

Do you mind sharing any psychic markers from your natal chart?
I'm not really sure what could be considered psychic about my chart (I've attached it). Is kind of striking because there are many close hard aspects.

I had this horrible dream as a child which involved bloody sadomasochistic orgies and deformed beings. It was a recurrent dream that last quite a bit though luckly I wasn't having it every night. I was being put in this situation, to face this hellish place (which was underground) or infinity, a spiral staircase with no end. I ran away from this place many times but when I finally gain the determination to go down below after realizing the exit was in the spiral's core, the dream finally stopped. I just hated the thought of carrying so much fear for an eternity. The place also got the shape of an inverted pyramid, I never watch it from the outside but I always got that feeling when moving up and down.

As of late, in my dreams, there are these beings (a couple of them) who are very lighthearted and playful. They communicate with me through images and feelings. Six weeks ago they were showing me something that seemed quite important. They were glowing more than usual and they showed me this with such fanfare it wouldn't have surprised me watching confetti being thrown around me. I still don't know if they're trustworthy but I don't mind being around them.

There's also meditation, I would like to meditate but I got a very strong reaction to it which made me sick (fever, allergies, paranoia, sleep disorders, depression...) Is all too unstable. My spiritual guides told me there's a block on my sacral energy so I'm currently working on it.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 34

Julia Karmic Astrology

I'm not really sure what could be considered psychic about my chart (I've attached it). Is kind of striking because there are many close hard aspects.

I had this horrible dream as a child which involved bloody sadomasochistic orgies and deformed beings. It was a recurrent dream that last quite a bit though luckly I wasn't having it every night. I was being put in this situation, to face this hellish place (which was underground) or infinity, a spiral staircase with no end. I ran away from this place many times but when I finally gain the determination to go down below after realizing the exit was in the spiral's core, the dream finally stopped. I just hated the thought of carrying so much fear for an eternity. The place also got the shape of an inverted pyramid, I never watch it from the outside but I always got that feeling when moving up and down.

As of late, in my dreams, there are these beings (a couple of them) who are very lighthearted and playful. They communicate with me through images and feelings. Six weeks ago they were showing me something that seemed quite important. They were glowing more than usual and they showed me this with such fanfare it wouldn't have surprised me watching confetti being thrown around me. I still don't know if they're trustworthy but I don't mind being around them.

There's also meditation, I would like to meditate but I got a very strong reaction to it which made me sick (fever, allergies, paranoia, sleep disorders, depression...) Is all too unstable. My spiritual guides told me there's a block on my sacral energy so I'm currently working on it.

You have a number of psychic markers, Mercury aspected to Nep/Ura/Pluto. Water Sun and NN in Pisces.

The place you describe from your dream does sound like a Hades type place. Interesting that facing it in the dream made it stop. I think in occult symbolism an inverted triangle represents dark forces. Your more recent dreams reflect a much lighter higher level type symbolism. It may take awhile for you to determine the intent and purpose of those dreams.

In terms of meditation, if it makes you ill, by all means do not do it. Do not force anything and always stop if there are untoward effects.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

To follow up on Witchy’s post, summarizing findings to date.

The OP, AppLeo, asked the question: Does the natal chart contains markers which point to psychic abilities. A number of people replied sharing their psychic experiences and natal chart information. Witchy did a good job summarizing the type of psychic abilities exhibited by the group. Dreams seem to a common manifestation of psychic ability.

The natal chart markers as reported by the group:

-One of the following in a water sign: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, NN
(A number of the respondents had a Pisces Sun and/or Pisces Moon)
-Mercury aspected to one of the following: Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (most common was Merc/Nep)
-Several people had their Moon aspected to Ura/Nep/Pluto

It did appear that inner planets in water signs and Mercury aspected to outer planets were most prevalent in this group.
Mercury aspected to Neptune was most common.

Mediumship seems connected to 8 and 12h and Pluto. As well as Mercury aspected to outer planets. Further study is needed to determine specific chart marker with specific psychic ability.

Julia

Laineydreamer21

Hey guys..
Had few paragraphs written and it just wiped the page on me!! 😑 aaanyway.. I only got to catch up on this post now and there's so many replies I better just do one reply here to save confusion.. It's so cool that we are finding out commonalities between us in our charts and what each aspect might bring.

Julia, on the water dream questions, the mound of earth was about 30ft around me, I was on my hands and knees because of the wind which was amazing almost like it was alive! My hands dug into the earth, I think I'm wearing white.. But not clear. The wind is howling, it's a sea around me because I know it's everywhere.. The voice is roaring my name calling me Elia. It's a mans voice, and it's hard to explain the affect it has on me. It's like my whole being is trying to respond to it but im just staying there. I have a kind of feeling like I'm trying to soothe the earth, I don't know.. It's so dark but the sky is like it's flying along with the wind at awful speed. And nothing else happens the dream just ends when I get called a few times. Do you think it's an important dream?

I hadn't thought about that dream in so long until this discussion and I've just remembered now since you asked my name, and checked my phone notes, back in April I had a dream that I wrote down bits of in my phone when I woke after because it was like it really happened! And my name was Elia! I hadn't looked at it since I wrote it! Here's what I wrote when I woke.

My name was Elia, and opponent was Alise, she stole my heritage, my gift, duel of powers in like a shopping centre place, throwing shoes at each other, I win using spell with my name in it then run and hide next door behind an armchair where they look for me but a girl protects me, her baby sister in chair beside and I see her dead nanny there too.

God I don't even remember most of that dream now! Crazy ...

That is so weird and yet cool that the 2 dreams might be connected!! If I ever dream and I'm being threatened and try to cast some words to get out of it I always feel like I've forgotten and helpless.

Laineydreamer21

I hit submit by accident.. I am in awe of you guys using your gifts and so developed already 😊 I haven't done anything with mine only work on my family with energy healing. If I were to think what I've shown ability for then I'd probably say Clairsentience because I feel physical pain when someone is upset, claircognizant because I just know things sometimes and there's no explanation. I haven't seen anything since I was 15 and it was so scary I switched that off. Just see movement now. I've occasionally been woken thinking someone was pulling my ankle or hair when nobody was.. I'm empathic, i have a strong affect on animals, I can read people I meet or see pictures of pretty well and tell when someone is lying. Predict little things happening. Have experienced remote viewing twice.

I haven't developed any of these things and though I'm very into finding the answer about what I'm here to do, I think it'll be a while yet before I do develop any, if I even can that is.
Another problem I have, and I don't know what aspect does this to me as I'm only learning, is I don't trust myself to be reading things right. I second guess myself with absolutely everything. There's that niggly feeling that I'm just kidding myself. That I couldn't be good at something like that. Going to try to meditate more and see what happens, if nothing else it will make me more relaxed/happy 😊

Julia Karmic Astrology

Julia, on the water dream questions, the mound of earth was about 30ft around me, I was on my hands and knees because of the wind which was amazing almost like it was alive! My hands dug into the earth, I think I'm wearing white.. But not clear. The wind is howling, it's a sea around me because I know it's everywhere.. The voice is roaring my name calling me Elia. It's a mans voice, and it's hard to explain the affect it has on me. It's like my whole being is trying to respond to it but im just staying there. I have a kind of feeling like I'm trying to soothe the earth, I don't know.. It's so dark but the sky is like it's flying along with the wind at awful speed. And nothing else happens the dream just ends when I get called a few times. Do you think it's an important dream?

Usually any recurring dream is important. Dreams that keep occurring over and over, or very vivid memorable dreams that stay with you may be something to think about.

This dream is about you dealing with a hostile environment which is so strong it feels like a sentient being. You are trying to help something or someone (the earth). And someone is calling to you in the midst of this. Why are you being called?

This could be an anxiety dream or past life. What is your sense of it?

I hadn't thought about that dream in so long until this discussion and I've just remembered now since you asked my name, and checked my phone notes, back in April I had a dream that I wrote down bits of in my phone when I woke after because it was like it really happened! And my name was Elia! I hadn't looked at it since I wrote it! Here's what I wrote when I woke.

My name was Elia, and opponent was Alise, she stole my heritage, my gift, duel of powers in like a shopping centre place, throwing shoes at each other, I win using spell with my name in it then run and hide next door behind an armchair where they look for me but a girl protects me, her baby sister in chair beside and I see her dead nanny there too.

God I don't even remember most of that dream now! Crazy ...

That is so weird and yet cool that the 2 dreams might be connected!! If I ever dream and I'm being threatened and try to cast some words to get out of it I always feel like I've forgotten and helpless.

Interesting, yes a very similar dream. The same name, Elia. Both dreams are showing a harsh life threatening environment. You are pitted against a strong foe, but survive in each dream. This is a good sign that you feel confident and optimistic.

Julia Karmic Astrology

I hit submit by accident.. I am in awe of you guys using your gifts and so developed already 😊 I haven't done anything with mine only work on my family with energy healing. If I were to think what I've shown ability for then I'd probably say Clairsentience because I feel physical pain when someone is upset, claircognizant because I just know things sometimes and there's no explanation. I haven't seen anything since I was 15 and it was so scary I switched that off. Just see movement now. I've occasionally been woken thinking someone was pulling my ankle or hair when nobody was.. I'm empathic, i have a strong affect on animals, I can read people I meet or see pictures of pretty well and tell when someone is lying. Predict little things happening. Have experienced remote viewing twice.

I haven't developed any of these things and though I'm very into finding the answer about what I'm here to do, I think it'll be a while yet before I do develop any, if I even can that is.
Another problem I have, and I don't know what aspect does this to me as I'm only learning, is I don't trust myself to be reading things right. I second guess myself with absolutely everything. There's that niggly feeling that I'm just kidding myself. That I couldn't be good at something like that. Going to try to meditate more and see what happens, if nothing else it will make me more relaxed/happy 😊

I think we all have self-doubt and insecurities concerning our abilities. Especially in the beginning as we are learning. Meditation does help strengthen the abilities.

You can also practice on a casual basis at home. Pick out something in the news (it is easier to work with non personal situations) and see if you can use your abilities to discern more information about that situation. This could be a lost or missing person, mysterious homicide, robbery, politics, etc.

Write down anything you get about the situation, date it and put it away. Usually highly publicized events are best as the press will release pertinent information as time goes by. Then check your notes to see if you were accurate or not. Anything that will help you see how accurate you are, what is your hit rate. And force you to focus on a specific situation. This will also help with confidence.

Julia

Witchyone

If you go back a page I finished my water dream explanation 😊 it might be that island, very interesting! So you studied your Irish roots?! How exciting! What's your family name? I may have heard of it, especially if it's a really old Irish name 😊
My hands, When I was a kid I used to feel shooting pains in my hands if I was hurt (emotionally) or someone close to me was, eg brother or sister, that stopped around the time it all stopped when I was about 19, it started happening again about a year ago, I have no idea why it happens. I didn't do reiki but I did Integrated energy and Ki massage, but only practice on my family. I soak up people's stuff too much and it affects me at home and my husband basically sees me as this pure white energy that needs protection 😊 so I'm not using it at the moment.. Hopefully when my kids are older I'll be able to help people with it, I've wanted to since I was a little kid, help people in some way.

On the psychic indicator subject I was just looking at my eldest son (8) chart and he has cancer sun, and moon,Neptune, north node and Chiron conjunct in Aquarius in the 5th, sextile Pluto on the IC.. And Pluto is square Uranus in Pisces. Sun and Mercury in cancer 10th trine Uranus too, What do you think about this??

By the way, I'm so sorry about the hands thing. How horrible even just to dream about it. :(

I think Sun and Mercury in cancer could certainly be a marker. I don't know what to make of so many planets in Aquarius. That's one of the signs I feel I understand least.

I was looking at my nephew's chart. He's 8 too! He's one of those kids "with a big imagination" who says off-the-wall things and has insane dreams. That's all like I was, but he's much more outgoing and cuddly than I was. He immediately seeks comfort to deal with his nightmares and speaks of them frankly.

Anyway, he has Chiron, North Node, and Neptune in the 5th in...Aquarius. He also has Uranus and Moon in Pisces in the 6th and three planets in the 12th including Mercury.

Julia,

Thank you for making notes!

Maybe we could start attaching the experiences back to the definitions posted earlier.

Lum

You have a number of psychic markers, Mercury aspected to Nep/Ura/Pluto. Water Sun and NN in Pisces.
I think you mean my Sun. Neptune and Pluto seem to have by far the weakest influence, unless you want to bring here accidental dignities.

The place you describe from your dream does sound like a Hades type place. Interesting that facing it in the dream made it stop. I think in occult symbolism an inverted triangle represents dark forces. Your more recent dreams reflect a much lighter higher level type symbolism. It may take awhile for you to determine the intent and purpose of those dreams.

Is also a feminine symbol, right? Someone told me that the cause for my dream was probably birth trauma. There were obstacles before and after but my actual birth was problem-free. Nevertheless, the place reminded me of a womb when going up and the vaginal canal when going down. Still doesn't explain the revolting acts and "disfigured humans".

About those other dreams, I wake up feeling very anxious and like there was something very important to me there but I didn't know exactly what it was. But looking back at it everything was so silly, those beings were quite adamant about Ireland. The title of "Lord of Ireland" kept flashing somewhere in my mind, they were taunting me with it and their pictures as if they were saying "can you guess?". They were building up tension for their bombastic presentation of Henry VIII. It was like a history class with a lot of glitter. I'm a peruvian living in Spain so the only thing I knew about Henry VIII was that he was a king which was fairly obvious. This was also one of the rare times my dream was in english and not in spanish (they weren't many words there though). In spanish the king's name is actually Enrique.

In terms of meditation, if it makes you ill, by all means do not do it. Do not force anything and always stop if there are untoward effects.
That's what my last therapist told me, to stop meditating or find an experienced practitioner who could supervise me. She was the one who brought out the theme of shamanism after noticing that I was prone to get into trance like states.

Laineydreamer21

I think we all have self-doubt and insecurities concerning our abilities. Especially in the beginning as we are learning. Meditation does help strengthen the abilities.

You can also practice on a casual basis at home. Pick out something in the news (it is easier to work with non personal situations) and see if you can use your abilities to discern more information about that situation. This could be a lost or missing person, mysterious homicide, robbery, politics, etc.

Write down anything you get about the situation, date it and put it away. Usually highly publicized events are best as the press will release pertinent information as time goes by. Then check your notes to see if you were accurate or not. Anything that will help you see how accurate you are, what is your hit rate. And force you to focus on a specific situation. This will also help with confidence.

Julia

Thanks Julia,

Since I've been concentrating a few cool things have happened! I've predicted little everyday things more often than was usual, and last night when I was trying to fall asleep I got a flash of a transport problem with our main tramline in Dublin and I checked this morning and it's down since last night with technical issues!! Had lots of other random thoughts like this but forget them all now 😊 must leave a notepad beside my bed in future! Thanks for the summary of findings on the thread of markers. I'm paying more attention to these aspects now. Hadn't noticed until this thread for example that the Neptune on ASC sextiles Pluto and Saturn so it's all learning 😊
Back to the Irish thing forgot to say, it's a pity there's no Irish name left then, still nice to know where you come from, those DNA tests are very interesting.

Danu is still her name 😊 I have a statue of her here in my bedroom.. Irish goddess and mother of the "tuatha de danann" meaning people of Danu. Here's a link giving a good explanation..

http://www.pyramidcompany.com/CJT/index_GoddessDanu.htm

It's a lovely wild country with lovely wild people and I'm very proud of my heritage 😊

Laineydreamer21

By the way, I'm so sorry about the hands thing. How horrible even just to dream about it. :(

I think Sun and Mercury in cancer could certainly be a marker. I don't know what to make of so many planets in Aquarius. That's one of the signs I feel I understand least.

I was looking at my nephew's chart. He's 8 too! He's one of those kids "with a big imagination" who says off-the-wall things and has insane dreams. That's all like I was, but he's much more outgoing and cuddly than I was. He immediately seeks comfort to deal with his nightmares and speaks of them frankly.

Anyway, he has Chiron, North Node, and Neptune in the 5th in...Aquarius. He also has Uranus and Moon in Pisces in the 6th and three planets in the 12th including Mercury.

Julia,

Maybe we could start attaching the experiences back to the definitions posted earlier.

Hi witchy!

Ah thank you.. It is a bad memory I suppose but I'm still happy I remember! 😊

Wow your nephew sounds just like my son.. Everything you said is like him too! And snap again he's like I was but without the crippling shyness! That's crazy .. Was your nephew an easy baby? My son was so good, he didn't even cry when he was born, just stared at me as if he was looking right into me! I used to read with him in my arms when he was newborn and he'd just be staring at me 😊
He would always seek comfort from touch, when he was a toddler he would put his hands on my back or tummy or anybody's back or tummy or face, haha!

Laineydreamer21

I think you mean my Sun. Neptune and Pluto seem to have by far the weakest influence, unless you want to bring here accidental dignities.

Is also a feminine symbol, right? Someone told me that the cause for my dream was probably birth trauma. There were obstacles before and after but my actual birth was problem-free. Nevertheless, the place reminded me of a womb when going up and the vaginal canal when going down. Still doesn't explain the revolting acts and "disfigured humans".

About those other dreams, I wake up feeling very anxious and like there was something very important to me there but I didn't know exactly what it was. But looking back at it everything was so silly, those beings were quite adamant about Ireland. The title of "Lord of Ireland" kept flashing somewhere in my mind, they were taunting me with it and their pictures as if they were saying "can you guess?". They were building up tension for their bombastic presentation of Henry VIII. It was like a history class with a lot of glitter. I'm a peruvian living in Spain so the only thing I knew about Henry VIII was that he was a king which was fairly obvious. This was also one of the rare times my dream was in english and not in spanish (they weren't many words there though). In spanish the king's name is actually Enrique.

That's what my last therapist told me, to stop meditating or find an experienced practitioner who could supervise me. She was the one who brought out the theme of shamanism after noticing that I was prone to get into trance like states.

Hi!
Emm.. Just curious since you mentioned Ireland.. What do you mean they were adamant about Ireland?? Lord of Ireland and Henry the VIII sounds like it's a joke to me.. It was a hostile take over ... 😄

Witchyone

Hi witchy!

Ah thank you.. It is a bad memory I suppose but I'm still happy I remember! 😊

Wow your nephew sounds just like my son.. Everything you said is like him too! And snap again he's like I was but without the crippling shyness! That's crazy .. Was your nephew an easy baby? My son was so good, he didn't even cry when he was born, just stared at me as if he was looking right into me! I used to read with him in my arms when he was newborn and he'd just be staring at me 😊
He would always seek comfort from touch, when he was a toddler he would put his hands on my back or tummy or anybody's back or tummy or face, haha!

Hahaha! They sound so similar! My niece and nephew were both amazingly quiet, soulful-looking babies. They only cried when there was a genuine need. Otherwise they would just lay there and look at you with wide eyes. So sweet! My nephew likes to put his hands on tummys and foreheads too! He has every woman in our family completely charmed. He has Leo sun, which I'm sure is part of it.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Julia,

Yes I am working on a list of specific experiences, linking them to the psychic ability definitions and then hopefully to chart markers.

Your nephew has a psychic line up, Chiron/NN/Neptune and a Pisces Moon. And 6/12 emphasis. Aquarius energy is associated with change and technology. Also associated with past lives in Atlantis.

Julia

Witchyone

Yes I am working on a list of specific experiences, linking them to the psychic ability definitions and then hopefully to chart markers.

Your nephew has a psychic line up, Chiron/NN/Neptune and a Pisces Moon. And 6/12 emphasis. Aquarius energy is associated with change and technology. Also associated with past lives in Atlantis.

Julia

Thank you so much! I keep meaning to reread the thread and make notes, but life keeps intervening.

I thought my nephew's chart sounded like yours with the Virgo/Pisces, 6/12 emphasis. It's interesting to hear that Aquarius is associated with technology. His teacher took my sister aside and told her he's a math genius last year. He's always "inventing" things. It's usually Rube Goldberg type contraptions.

Lum

Hi!
Emm.. Just curious since you mentioned Ireland.. What do you mean they were adamant about Ireland?? Lord of Ireland and Henry the VIII sounds like it's a joke to me.. It was a hostile take over ... 😄

It was the subject behind the pictures, maybe they want me to go there? These last few years I've thinking on going somewhere else. I actually considered in going to the UK but then the Brexit happened and I was left wondering if it was a good idea. I don't feel threatened by them but they could be tricksters from what I'm getting from researching.

http://shamanportal.org/forum/shamanism-f1/guides-and-tricksters-t77.html

My spiritual guides are quite straighforward and stern, they wouldn't mess with my head like these clowns.

I found this, I thought this could be of interest to this thread:
http://www.mysticmarguerite.com/WebDocs/Texts/MagicWorkers.html

All but a few charts contained planetary conjunctions or squares to the Nodes, perhaps symbolizing occult involvement in past lives or handed down through ancestors.

This fit my discoveries. There were witches in my mother's family.

Julia Karmic Astrology

A Cancer Sun conjunct Chiron, indicates potential for a healing vocation. A Cancer Sun is deeply sensitive, emotional, and empathic. Yes, your Merc/Venus goes wide with Nep/Ura/Saturn, but in karmic work we use wider aspects when working with inner to outer planet placements.

Yes the inverted triangle can also be a female symbol. Interesting that this might be about birth trauma, but yes does not explain the demonic aspects of the dream. Usually Jupiter in the 1h indicates an optimistic entry into the current incarnation.
Perhaps the dream is linked to a past life of some sort?

Could the clues in the dreams are about dates? Lordship of Ireland can refer to Norman Ireland, during the years 1100 to 1500. Ireland was under the feudal rule of the English Kings. Henry VIII, an English King, lived around 1500.

Yes it is really important to avoid any activity which causes the symptoms you describe.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thank you so much! I keep meaning to reread the thread and make notes, but life keeps intervening.

I thought my nephew's chart sounded like yours with the Virgo/Pisces, 6/12 emphasis. It's interesting to hear that Aquarius is associated with technology. His teacher took my sister aside and told her he's a math genius last year. He's always "inventing" things. It's usually Rube Goldberg type contraptions.

Yes your nephew's chart reminds me of my chart.
It is a serve or suffer chart, 6/12.
Be of service and do the right thing, or life does not go well.

He has a lot more Aq in his chart than I do however.
Yes this is a forward thinking, advanced energy.
Strong Aq people are usually at least 10-20 years ahead of the rest of society.
It is thought that many people are reincarnating now who lived in Atlantis, because our current level of technology is approaching that of Atlantis. His inventions might reflect those past lives. ??

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

It was the subject behind the pictures, maybe they want me to go there? These last few years I've thinking on going somewhere else. I actually considered in going to the UK but then the Brexit happened and I was left wondering if it was a good idea. I don't feel threatened by them but they could be tricksters from what I'm getting from researching.

http://shamanportal.org/forum/shamanism-f1/guides-and-tricksters-t77.html

My spiritual guides are quite straighforward and stern, they wouldn't mess with my head like these clowns.

I found this, I thought this could be of interest to this thread:
http://www.mysticmarguerite.com/WebDocs/Texts/MagicWorkers.html

This fit my discoveries. There were witches in my mother's family.

Interesting article, Lun, thanks!
Julia