Anything Interesting to note??

Kbear

Anything Interesting that stands out in my chart?

I hated all the contradictions with the free chart readings, so I'm learning how to read my chart myself. Slowly LOL. Excited to have stumbled unto this site, so much information.

Wondering what stands out or is interesting about my chart? (Where to zoom in on my studies lol)

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 29

katydid

It is great that you are looking into the study of astrology. Your chart shows a nice aptitude for it, with the Sag rising, the Jupiter trine Mercury, and the nice water trines. You exhibit the deep curiosity and the ability to comprehend the symbolism involved. :innocent:

In studying your own chart, you might spend some time studying the meaning of the MUTABLE mode. You have a high preponderance of mutable placements. nine out of 14 points are in mutable signs, including the Sun, Moon and the angles. That makes the Mutable element quite dominant. Fixed is lacking, however you do have a strong 8th and strong 11th house, so that should add some needed fixed energy to help ground you somewhat. And you have a lot of Earth planets so that helps as well.

But you do have the Asc, MC, the ruler of the Asc, the Sun, the Moon, the nodes, Mercury, Saturn and Uranus, ALL in mutable signs.

Having a preponderance of Mutability can bring an element of indecisiveness, uncertainty and anxiety. Nervousness abounds when under stress. And mutable natives feel a lot of stress when they need to make decisions and weigh out their options. There is a lot of second guessing, and feelings of overwhelm. There are just so many options, so many variables, so many things to consider. And mutable natives are very perceptive, agile, intelligent, mentally driven and may have trouble getting their mind to stop spinning. So much data to consider, so little time…

:cool:

The positive side of mutability is the agility, flexibility, quickness and ability to get new things very quickly. Details are not overlooked and there is a strong ability to communicate, write, speak to others and be liked and accepted, graciously.

Last edited:

Kbear

It is great that you are looking into the study of astrology. Your chart shows a nice aptitude for it, with the Sag rising, the Jupiter trine Mercury, and the nice water trines. You exhibit the deep curiosity and the ability to comprehend the symbolism involved. :innocent:

In studying your own chart, you might spend some time studying the meaning of the MUTABLE mode. You have a high preponderance of mutable placements. nine out of 14 points are in mutable signs, including the Sun, Moon and the angles. That makes the Mutable element quite dominant. Fixed is lacking, however you do have a strong 8th and strong 11th house, so that should add some needed fixed energy to help ground you somewhat. And you have a lot of Earth planets so that helps as well.

But you do have the Asc, MC, the ruler of the Asc, the Sun, the Moon, the nodes, Mercury, Saturn and Uranus, ALL in mutable signs.

Having a preponderance of Mutability can bring an element of indecisiveness, uncertainty and anxiety. Nervousness abounds when under stress. And mutable natives feel a lot of stress when they need to make decisions and weigh out their options. There is a lot of second guessing, and feelings of overwhelm. There are just so many options, so many variables, so many things to consider. And mutable natives are very perceptive, agile, intelligent, mentally driven and may have trouble getting their mind to stop spinning. So much data to consider, so little time…

:cool:

The positive side of mutability is the agility, flexibility, quickness and ability to get new things very quickly. Details are not overlooked and there is a strong ability to communicate, write, speak to others and be liked and accepted, graciously.

Thanks for responding with so much information!

While I knew my first three signs (sun, moon, asc) were all mutable, I just recently realized how MANY of my placements were. As in when signing into Astro.com recently LOL

I never heard of the Mutable Mode before, looking forward to learning about it, that and the water trines you mentioned (had to google that one!!).

Thanks for the faith in my astrology undertaking btw!!! Learning new things isn't that difficult for me, sticking with something long enough to master/really understand it is the hard part :unsure::pinched:.