Female Players

Abby83

I would like to know what people's thoughts are on astrological indications of a female player. Androgynous signs?? Is it more common than we realise. Are certain women simply not embracing this part of them. It seems to me this is a topic widely ignored as women are usually too scared of putting it out there because men are stronger and these women can be easily ostresised. My opinion is that times are changing and men are starting to discover that it's not all black and white in their favour.

Claire19

Yes interesting question. I would say Mars with Uranus, Mars with Neptune and perhaps Pluto. Venus may be in the mix there too.
Air signs can be notorious flirts and game players. Women have always played but it had more dire consequences in the past such as pregnancy, loss of reputation etc. But nowadays we can give more free rein to our real desires. However women by nature are not nearly as free with their sexual favours as men unless they are looking for approval and have low self esteem. The dynamics are very different with womens sexuality and mens. After all men will pay for sex with relative strangers and women do not ever have to. So why give it all away freely??

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I have Venus in Aquarius, conjunct Mercury quite tight and trine Pluto. I've been told I can be perceived as a player but I am not too sure that I am. Pisces Moon by the way, I get very attached, which is not really 'player' material. Flirt I do, but I flirt through friendliness and with anyone, not sure what the 'game' would be... as I have no intentions when flirting, chatting, laughing etc.

Neptune Rising

Perhaps a little bit of Black Moon Lilith may lead to one being a player?

I'm still a little unclear, I am thinking a female 'player' is someone who isn't committed to one man and so takes different partners?

In that case, maybe a bit of Uranus, and or Aquarius, or even Gemini? I am also thinking the air signs more likely, though I can think of a female player Pisces Sun and Aquarius Venus. I think there was a conflict though, with her Moon (Aries) in square with her Saturn. I don't think she thought she was lovable, so maybe went out to prove it by taking various partners at times.

Neptune Rising

Perhaps a little bit of Black Moon Lilith may lead to one being a player?

I'm still a little unclear, I am thinking a female 'player' is someone who isn't committed to one man and so takes different partners?

In that case, maybe a bit of Uranus, and or Aquarius, or even Gemini? I am also thinking the air signs more likely, though I can think of a female player Pisces Sun and Aquarius Venus. I think there was a conflict though, with her Moon (Aries) in square with her Saturn. I don't think she thought she was lovable, so maybe went out to prove it by taking various partners at times.

!4C

I always perceived a player as someone who projects a false persona to get in good favor with someone they can gain from. The motivation could be sex, material gain, or emotional needs (ego boost). After getting their fill, they reveal their true self when bailing out.

Did I just describe the typical human? :lol: You got to love the human race... can't live with each other, can't live without each other.

On a serious note, I think there can be many reasons why some one could be perceived as a player. Some are more Innocent, like changing mind due insecurity issues (afflicted moon?) or fickle (gemini!). Although most serial players do have tendency to be selfish and free of guilt. In a chart I would look for well leveraged magician tools like neptune for deception, pluto for manipulation, and venus for charm. Neptune and the 12th house would have to be free of the guilt tendencies it often has.

Cypocryphy

I can think of a female player Pisces Sun and Aquarius Venus. I think there was a conflict though, with her Moon (Aries) in square with her Saturn. I don't think she thought she was lovable, so maybe went out to prove it by taking various partners at times.

Is this really true? Do you think the Pisces Sun and the Aquarius Venus stimulates this type of behavior? I'm just asking because I hope not . . . .

Neptune Rising

Cypocryphy, definitly I was not making a broad sweep for all lovely Piscean Suns there, just remembering a girl I used to know. I believe there was also a Leo rising, but again, this is just one example.

!4C, lol, yes, ah humans!

For those descriptions, I think a player in that sense may have a 'cool' Moon, in order not to feel the guilt, or a fire Moon. Aries Moon for a female, perhaps... Amongst other aspects! :D disclaimer: not for all Aries Moons!

Cypocryphy

Cypocryphy, definitly I was not making a broad sweep for all lovely Piscean Suns there, just remembering a girl I used to know. I believe there was also a Leo rising, but again, this is just one example.

Oh. I know. But I know a girl who has those same planet to zodiac relationships, and she committed infidelity in her marriage. I know it's not good to take traits in isolation but with the Sun/Pisces influence, there will be an element of being pulled by one's emotions to one thing and then another. And then with the Venus/Aquarius influence, there will be a distant emotional attachment to people, and real love will not come very often. It seems that (in a general and loose way) this combination creates fleeting feelings, that there is a superficial love for most relationships until that once-in-a-blue-moon moment when she's struck by cupids arrow.

It's just interesting that someone with that particular arrangement acts in such a way. Obviously, this wouldn't be for everyone, but it does seem to support it a little.

Neptune Rising

I had a look at her chart, maybe the fact that Sun in Pisces is also square Neptune in this chart, and there is quite a wounded Moon conjunct Chiron/Lilith as well as Jupiter, and that trio is square to Saturn. The Venus is conjunct the descendant. So maybe there was some issues that had to be played out via others in love, to work through the Moon issues. I'm only guessing. Her Moon in Aries is also sextile Mars in Gemini. She took the lead in a lot of situations and had a lot of energy. She pinched a date from me once!

I think the Moon has alot to do with it, our habits. Fire Moons I think have the kick to play. I'm not sure about watery Moons, too sensitive to others feelings to be players... unless maybe detrimented by a Mars square...

But I know another lady with Piscean Sun, Aquarius Venus and she is the most faithful person I know. Never flirts for fun and has had few partners, but those are long long term ones.

chris10

Paradox: my female friends consider me straightforward but shy.
Men get the impression that I'm a player but I definitely am not.
Now, I think I have learnt a few things on this forum and I would guess that it may be, as some members here have helped me realise,
the Pluto conjuct ASC and Black moon Lilith square ASC that may be giving off these vibes (chart is in my profile).
Hmm ... come to think of it, I would appreciate it if someone could
tell me the astrology behind WHY men think I am a player.

So this thread has aroused my curiosity to check the chart of a female player I know who is my friend's sister.
Friend's sister was born on December 26th 1976 at 6am. She's going through a nasty divorce right now, it's her second divorce; her ex husband and her soon to be ex husband filed for divorce because she had been sleeping around :andy: .
My friend thinks that her sister (Dec 26th 1976 girl) always had ego and confidence issues because she's not attractive.

Whether we are men or women, we should respect ourselves and then we should start respecting others.
It's about time the human race started evolving ...

Last edited:

Abby83

By the way when I say player I mean it in a more positive way as in women being permiscuous in a certain way, with various men, without aiming to break hearts, and going all the way. Too true that in the past, women have suffered great consequences through being a player, but I think this could have been avoided. Eg, women dont talk openly enough about this area of sex. There needs to be more education. There are many women who need to gain experience just like men, before settling down. There's tonnes of sites out there to help men play women, but they do it in a ruthless way. I believe women can have a more caring, mature, sensitive way of being with multiple men. Ive found that most women Ive talked to actually prefer to do foreplay, frequently, rather than having intercourse. And the men prefer it too. Despite the begging for the intercourse, that's just the ending - boring!
When it comes to astrology, many of us can see various charts that demonstrate masculinity and femininity despite a persons' gender. So it's obvious that there are plenty of women out there suffering through their consequences of societies' expectations which has really been controlled by men. Men might have their systems in place, but I believe women should take their power back. There are highly masculine men who are commonly known to be players who marry stable, sweet, forgiving highly feminine type partners who think man is god and it's a man's world. My issue with this is that the more astrology charts you look at, the more you realise that these types of high masculine and high feminine people are a smaller population of society than we realise. Then the rest of society who are not like this, try to be like this, and then find themselves getting stuck in a mess in their marriages, because it's not who they really are and they are brainwashed to think that this masculine/feminine partner is right for them. The other types of people who are more balanced with these energies have not yet discovered the power of their qualities, what they attract, the way they attract, and how they want it. I want a future of change.

Abby83

Ps this thread mainly refers to single women who are with multiple men. Not married women.

There have been some sites on the internet stating that we are entering a new era of feminine power in the "new world" since 21/12/2012. Does anyone know of any astral indications of this.

chris10

Ps this thread mainly refers to single women who are with multiple men. Not married women.
:smile: Yes Abby, but when we use the word "player" we mean male or female who deceives/manipulates the other into thinking that there are actual genuine feelings involved on their part. Might you have meant something more like "casual relationships" or "open relationships"? In these two cases both people have agreed to this sort of relationship and so there is no feeling of deception.
In the case of the female in my previous post, she has all the characteristics of a player and I have known her for a long time.
She's very insecure and immature emotionally. Looking at the astrology here might shed some light.
The sad thing is that these people feel powerful and don't even realise - till it's very late - that the true victim here and their true enemy is their own self.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=player

I guess I should not be surprised that Australia, UK, and USA have different terms for the same thing or use same terms for different meanings. Nothing new in that. :lol:

FYI, I'm a player. I play hard to get. :wink:

Great definitions for the word :lol:
Hahaha ... love your sense of humor

Abby83

"Yes Abby, but when we use the word "player" we mean male or female who deceives/manipulates the other into thinking that there are actual genuine feelings involved on their part. Might you have meant something more like "casual relationships" or "open relationships"? "

No because I dont believe it is a relationship (people have too many varied perceptions on what this means so I dont use this term). Im talking about those who will find their interest, honestly project their intentions, do the deed for say a few months or even just once, then end it, often doing this with many others throughout the week. I find that there are plenty of people playing the field with honesty. This is the area I believe people are moving into because more and more people are realising that they dont need to lie to get what they want. Especially with women becoming more open about the fact that they want free sex also.

There are indeed different types of players. Im also curious about the cruel ones who intend on hurting others in the process. What's up with that? Why do they do it? Astral indications? I think it's all about power over someone else. No matter who that is. Or they'll even make up their own challenges to feel powerful.

Ps - do u think women play the same way men play??

Last edited:

Abby83

Claire19 -

Women get paid to have sex.... and enjoy it lol. Having said this, im sure there are plenty of more feminine slanted guys who would do well to get paid for sexual activities also. I knew a feminine guy who loved doing kinky chores and sexual activities for women and got paid for it.

Neptune Rising

I have heard about those internet sights for married people, a friend of mine, Scorpio guy told me about them! I guess I am quite traditional in that I was shocked. Lol, you'd never guess from my Aqua Venus.

Im talking about those who will find their interest, honestly project their intentions, do the deed for say a few months or even just once, then end it, often doing this with many others throughout the week.

It probably is becoming easier in society for women to 'play the field' in this sense. Everything is available so much more easier through the internet nowadays.

For me, I would't feel comfortable being intimate with more than one man in a short space of time, just because being intimate brings a blending of vibrational energies (not just physically), and it would be a little ungrounding for me. I also have a first house Sagittarius Mars, which is in mild sextile to Uranus (out of sign) and I do love adventure, but it doesn't let me to play the field. So, I wonder what astrological indications would bring this about in 'playing the field.' I guess it also depends on what the person wants in their life at the time. Maybe a Uranus transit would bring about a period of playing field...