Is dating a married man my only option?

lex6819

I was dumped by a younger man before Thanksgiving Holiday here in the USA.

I haven't dated anyone since, although it's only been a few weeks.

I begin to despair of ever meeting anyone. At my age, it seems unlikely anyone will want me.

My question tonight is:

Is dating a married man my only realistic option, now that most men my age are already married?

The ascendant is at 22 degrees, which is late, but not too late.

The moon is in the 12th house, in Pisces.

Thanks...

Attachments

• IsMarriedManTheOnlyOption.gif
    IsMarriedManTheOnlyOption.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 47

Rawiri

This is a non-astrological answer - but absolutely not.

There are a lot of men at your age who are single. A great many divorce. Some widowed. Some who also never really got involved but when they get older realize they want someone to actually share a life with.

My parents divorced almost a decade back and they are both older than you. My mother has since that time dated a range of "prospects" from sailors and artists without a penny to multi-millionaires. My father was engaged to a woman around his age (late 50's)...it didn't work out, but they were together for years. It's probably EASIER to get in a relationship at your age than it is in the 30's etc if what I've seen is anything to go by.

waybread

This chart doesn't look promising, ethics aside.

You're symbolized by the moon. A love interest, indicated by the DC cusp, is Saturn. Saturn is combust the sun, in a weakened position. Mr. Cheater doesn't look like much of a catch. The moon is in the 12th house of secrets and deception. Venus in the 7th makes me think he's not going to leave his wife for you.

The bigger question, for which your natal chart may be a better guide, is why do you think you cannot have a happy relationship with a man who loves you and is available for you?

lex6819

This chart doesn't look promising, ethics aside.

You're symbolized by the moon. A love interest, indicated by the DC cusp, is Saturn. Saturn is combust the sun, in a weakened position. Mr. Cheater doesn't look like much of a catch. The moon is in the 12th house of secrets and deception. Venus in the 7th makes me think he's not going to leave his wife for you.

The bigger question, for which your natal chart may be a better guide, is why do you think you cannot have a happy relationship with a man who loves you and is available for you?

I haven't had a very good dating year. In fact, I haven't had a good dating year in many years. So... I wondered if maybe I've just aged out of the local market, and there just isn't anyone left here?

I don't know where single men my age live. New York? Canada? Which country has the highest average age for first marriages? I should probably move there. I can't find a guy my age who isn't already taken or just totally wrapped up in raising children and whatnot.

tikana

U will have a relationship with a younger man but it's not what u need moon mars
Then moon goes into cancer
Which doesn't do u any good
Saturn goes into cap
Another relationship that will go sour
So Imo nothing serious

The only limit you have to submit to is the one you impose on yourself. I would advise you not to put "I can only date married men" limit on yourself as you are surely capable of manifesting that reality if you do. However, possibly more powerful a tool would be to sit yourself down and make a list or if that feels to clinical you can write a letter, to/about your future lover/partner that you will soon meet and imagine what the right guy for you would be like, as you conceptualize the guy you are drawing him to you and as I said before there are no limits upon you apart from those you create.

lex6819

U will have a relationship with a younger man but it's not what u need moon mars
Then moon goes into cancer
Which doesn't do u any good
Saturn goes into cap
Another relationship that will go sour
So Imo nothing serious

Does the chart show what I *do* need so I can make a better choice?

Thanks Tikana!