Should the death penalty be allowed?

Bunraku

Actually when I was in higschool here in the US, a lot of people(students) were low key communists and a few outwardly supported it.
It was easy to spot them because I could easily bait them into coming out of their communist closet.

Julijana

Yes? No? Sometimes?
I would agree in some cases. Or atleast for all those child rapers. In soviet union times they sterilized them. Also those drug addicts, alcoholic, abusve mothers who are giving birth and leaving their chldren in garbage bags. We now for few years have those "Mercy windows" for those children to be left. Could do the same.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Actually when I was in higschool here in the US, a lot of people(students) were low key communists and a few outwardly supported it.
It was easy to spot them because I could easily bait them into coming out of their communist closet.

You're good. But why did they hide their communisexuality?

Julijana

Cost too much money.
Why? In here most of prisoners don't work for their support, can have a higher education. I wouldn't mind, but why the goverment is giving them it for free, when all of good student can barelly get into free studies.

But it won't happen in our country. At least we're still in EU.

Bambi95

Account Closed
I would agree in some cases. Or atleast for all those child rapers. In soviet union times they sterilized them. Also those drug addicts, alcoholic, abusve mothers who are giving birth and leaving their chldren in garbage bags. We now for few years have those "Mercy windows" for those children to be left. Could do the same.

I'm in favor of castration for rapist.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Why? In here most of prisoners don't work for their support, can have a higher education. I wouldn't mind, but why the goverment is giving them it for free, when all of good student can barelly get into free studies.

But it won't happen in our country. At least we're still in EU.

People on death row actually spend more time in prison which takes up more resources, or something like that.

The EU is horrible.

Julijana

People on death row actually spend more time in prison which takes up more resources, or something like that.

The EU is horrible.
That's why some countries already got away from it, UK is also trying with that Brexit, and some more. We in this case would die with the sinking ship. You should see what they did with the prices here. It's impossible to survive with two minimum wages, I don't talk about the mnimum... Oh, whatewer... And the talks about war, our dear president lady must be having a menopause and imagining that Russia is attacking us... She made an army like in 1.5year. Actually this country is to small and have barely nothing. Only good water.

Bambi95

Account Closed
That's why some countries already got away from it, UK is also trying with that Brexit, and some more. We in this case would die with the sinking ship. You should see what they did with the prices here. It's impossible to survive with two minimum wages, I don't talk about the mnimum... Oh, whatewer... And the talks about war, our dear president lady must be having a menopause and imagining that Russia is attacking us... She made an army like in 1.5year. Actually this country is to small and have barely nothing. Only good water.

Where are you from? Not Germany, right? Cause Merkel is the devil in disguise.

Julijana

Where are you from? Not Germany, right? Cause Merkel is the devil in disguise.
No. Lithuania. It's worse in Ge. At least here s less refugies. My friends in Ge talk horror stories about what's happenning there n streets and how people are attacked by them . Not all refuges are criminals off course, they are normal people, but some are really terrorising comunity in Ge.
In my oppinion Uk is trying to exit EU, because they are afraid of France destiny.

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed
No. Lithuania. It's worse in Ge. At least here s less refugies. My friends in Ge talk horror stories about what's happenning there n streets and how people are attacked by them . Not all refuges are criminals off course, they are normal people, but some are really terrorising comunity in Ge

That's near Poland, right?

Maybe one day they'll have a Litexit of some kind. I remember reading that the chart for the EU was horrible and astrologers predicted it's fall.

Or something like that.

Edit- Yea, Islamist have ruined much of EU. It's a shame for real Muslims because now they are all labeled Terrorist. Sad stuff. Also feel for the countries like Sweden, Germany, France etc.

Last edited:

Julijana

That's near Poland, right?

Maybe one day they'll have a Litexit of some kind. I remember reading that the chart for the EU was horrible and astrologers predicted it's fall.

Or something like that.

Edit- Yea, Islamist have ruined much of EU. It's a shame for real Muslims because now they are all labeled Terrorist. Sad stuff. Also feel for the countries like Sweden, Germany, France etc.
You don't need to be an astrologer to predict it's fail. It's the matter of time.
Yes near Poland.
Sad topic.
i don't have anything against any rellgion, but that movement of extremist is very strong and wrong.
Hate to talk about politics...

Bambi95

Account Closed
You don't need to be an astrologer to predict it's fail. It's the matter of time.
Yes near Poland.
Sad topic.
i don't have anything against any rellgion, but that movement of extremist is very strong and wrong.
Hate to talk about politics...

Ah, sorry. I'm a Journalist so talking about politics and stuff comes natural for me. We can stop. :D

But yea, death penalty in America costs too much.

AppLeo

Lol why are people saying the death penalty costs too much??? They'll cost more sitting in jail for the rest of their life.

I support the death penalty. There are people that just don't deserve to live.