Will moving make a difference?

kolani

Hi!

I'm seriously contemplating moving within a year or so, to improve my marriage/career prospects. If I decide to go for it, what would the planets have to say about it?

I recently turned 40, and feel like I need to make a significant life change to begin a brighter new life chapter. A series of recent goals (self publishing a book, starting a business, getting married with my last partner) have not turned out the way I hoped- and it seems like things just aren't going my way. This has made me reflect...maybe it's time to (literally) move on...? I am hoping to meet that special someone soon, but in the meantime I think it's time to make a plan(although inwardly I'm apprehensive).

I want to put my life in my own hands, but feel like I need help in 'aligning' myself with the Universe/Greater Forces that be.

I noticed a slew of 2016/2017 new/full moons and eclipses (Virgo 9, Libra 8, Scorpio 8, Capricorn 8, Pisces 8, Aries, 8 etc. ) will trigger my Venus Pluto square (Cancer/Libra 8 degrees)...and I wonder- could this create the momentum I've been waiting for? - to find true love, financial security, and professional advancement? What do you think?

Thank you!

Kolani

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 32

HoldOrFold

Would be interesting to look at.

How has your career life been so far? In notice natally, the ruler of your ascendant (Mercury) is in it's own sign fairly close to the midheaven which would generally be considered pretty good in terms of career.