Will my Son move abroad

HeyPlayGirl

My son and I have been separated physically since August 2015. He moved with his dad because I got a job abroad. I'd like him to come stay with me. Does his chart promise a stay abroad soon? Not just short visits but maybe a 1 year or 2 years stay until I move back? I won't be here for too much longer. Thanks his info is 15/6/2006 at 08:14PM in Austin/Texas/USA. If my info is needed it's 18/9/1984 @09:44AM In Corpus Christi Texas USA
If someone could attach a chart that'd be amazing because my iPhone won't let me... :(

muchacho

Saturn as ruler of 4th (home) in 9th (foreign travels). In the Moon chart Mars as ruler of 4th (home) in 7th (foreign settlement) with Saturn. So, yes, absolutely. Currently running Mahadasha is Rahu (foreign lands) and sub-period Saturn until end of 2018. Saturn will be in Scorpio which is 9th from Rahu until around November 2017, so there would probably be plenty of opportunities during that period of time. When Saturn moves thru Sagittarius from end 2017 to early 2020 this will be the 12th house from Moon which would even indicate settlement abroad, not just long distant journeys.

HeyPlayGirl

I hope you're right. Could the 4th house settlement abroad just show his mother (4th=mother) moved abroad as opposed to him actually moving abroad? Thank you so much
Saturn as ruler of 4th (home) in 9th (foreign travels). In the Moon chart Mars as ruler of 4th (home) in 7th (foreign settlement) with Saturn. So, yes, absolutely. Currently running Mahadasha is Rahu (foreign lands) and sub-period Saturn until end of 2018. Saturn will be in Scorpio which is 9th from Rahu until around November 2017, so there would probably be plenty of opportunities during that period of time. When Saturn moves thru Sagittarius from end 2017 to early 2020 this will be the 12th house from Moon which would even indicate settlement abroad, not just long distant journeys.

HeyPlayGirl

Saturn also rules your 5th (your child). So where you go, he should go as well.

You mean when Saturn dasa starts next year? It’s kind of too late. we’ve been separated for 3 years. It’s been too long. I’m already planning my move back to the US because the country I’m in won’t sponsor Him so he legally can’t live with me abroad.
I tried so hard to bring him with me but no luck. Doesn’t matter I can just move back to the states and be with him there. I don’t really care anymore.

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

I think my 4th lord Saturn exalted in ascendant is just going to chain me to my hometown for this lifetime which I hate. Oh well it’s not like I live in some remote slum or anything so I shouldn’t complain. Lotta people risk their lives to come to the US so I’ll just accept it.

muchacho

You mean when Saturn dasa starts next year? It’s kind of too late. we’ve been separated for 3 years. It’s been too long. I’m already planning my move back to the US because the country I’m in won’t sponsor Him so he legally can’t live with me abroad.
I tried so hard to bring him with me but no luck. Doesn’t matter I can just move back to the states and be with him there. I don’t really care anymore.
According to my calculations, your Saturn Dasha started this month already.

muchacho

That makes sense to why I am gonna move back home n be with my son.
:( not off to a good start

Thanks for looking at my chart
Saturn is 4th and 5th lord. So 4th and 5th house topics will naturally occupy your mind which means now is a good time to work things out in these areas.

HeyPlayGirl

Saturn is 4th and 5th lord. So 4th and 5th house topics will naturally occupy your mind which means now is a good time to work things out in these areas.

Thanks a lot
I just don’t wanna deal with stress and problems related to my 4th and 5th house and that’s what’s occurring :(

Thanks again