Saturn return smacks you in the face...wakes you up??

shilonn

i am having my first saturn return right now..it`s really confusing...i dont know is it that or what..because i just feel something different is happening to me..
i`ve always been a person who doesn`t think about career..money...i dont have any education and i have lot of debt.

BUT now i`m staring to really think about those things..i have started to think about education..how to pay my debts..in a serious way than ever before.
i have always been HOPELESS with money and now i`m determined to change that.

is this change because of my first saturn return,could that be it? does it smack you and say: WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!:w00t:

what are your experiences?

Uranus 8

Surely. It was a time when I was quite apathetic but when saturn went conjunct my Dsc, I made anything possible to find a job and to be more stable. I wasn't into astrology at this time.

hwat

i had saturn conjunct my ascendant in december and was confronted with a bunch of bills and unpaid tickets, forcing me to take care of them. i have natal saturn in the first house so my return will be coming in the next year or so. hopefully i'm able to turn my fate around and get all the right things done in time!

shilonn

i thought that it might be something terrible,but it feels that THIS is the time of growing up.taking new direction in life..actually wanting to be something.
and make something..i have my natal saturn in 4th...this is truly feels like even the most lost one can find her way and have determination. for me this is good.

but i`m not looking forward when it moves to 5th...this is the time you think
about children..and relationships and saturn in 5th is unpleasant.:andy:

Uranus 8

but i`m not looking forward when it moves to 5th...this is the time you think
about children..and relationships and saturn in 5th is unpleasant.:andy:

Nevermind. Live for the instant and for your goals.
You can't really know which manifestation of saturn symbolics will appears then. :cool:

Saturn is also ground. stabilisation.
Maybe grounded by a birth ?

Last edited:

shilonn

Nevermind. Live for the instant and for your goals.
You can't really know which manifestation of saturn symbolics will appears then. :cool:

Saturn is also ground. stabilisation.
Maybe grounded by a birth ?

well.maybe for me it might mean different things..maybe it might mean a huge
responsibility like starting a family.i was not ready younger maybe this is the time those things might happen..serious responsibility.