Hillary Clintons' Destiny

piercethevale

Greetings, I posted this subject at the Astrodienst forum last year but I'd like to do the same here...I think it is that significant.
There is some speculation as to Hillarys' correct birth time. Most sources give it as 8:01 AM on the given date. My good friend and spiritual confidante, clairvoyant Clarisse Conner says it is 8:05':30" AM due to the fact she wasn't breathing when she was born.
The difference of 4 1/2 minutes only changes the chart axis by a degree and all Arabic Parts that include the Asc. in Part computations by the same amount.
You'll notice that her Part of Organization, [Asc. + Pluto - Saturn] computes to be 05* Virgo 21'...it is conjunct her M.C.
Saturn was conj. this degree of the Zodiac in Oct. '07, retrograde in Feb. 08' and direct again in July '08.
Saturn had quite the effect, apparently, upon her career and her organization for her candidacy for President. It was the disruption in her organization which thwarted her campaign...by most all accounts
I find also that her Part of Advancement [Asc. + Sun - Saturn] to be at 03* Aquar. 49'...which was just conjuncted by Jupiter yesterday...and she was confirmed as Seccretary of State...are you all following me here?
I do find Sept. unnerving though as her Part of Assassination is at 25* Virgo 28' and Her Part of Death [Asc + C8 - Moon] to be at 23* Aquar. 15'...I truly admire and am fond of Hillary and hope and pray she will be okay.
Also there is another formula used for the Part of Death [Medval: C8 + Saturn - Moon] which computes to 21* Scorpio 25'...which interestingly is the degree of rising for the purported birth time of 8:01 AM which leads me to speculate and believe Clarisse hit this thing on the "Head of the Nail"...in saying she had been born not breathing...hmmmm, curious, isn't it?

...it seems she is right where she was destined to be all along...but, YOWZAA...a double Scorpio as Secretary of State!!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_51_hillary_c_hp_61986_16563.gif
    astro_w2gw_51_hillary_c_hp_61986_16563.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

piercethevale

Greetings, I thought I'd mention three other Arabic Parts of Hillarys' that I know of and are in imminent aspect near conjunction with transiting Planets.
The Part of Popularity [Asc + Venus - Pluto] which is at 24* Aquar. 12'.
The Part of Unusual Events [ Asc + Uranus - Moon] which is at 25* Aquar. 52'.
And the Part of Seperation from Occupation, [Saturn + Jupiter - Sun] at 19* Virgo 31' and which was just conj. Saturn this past November 12th or so...and that is around when it was first suggested that she would find a place in Obamas' Cabinet and be seperating from her present occupation as Senator...

piercethevale

The formula for the Part of Spirit is, basically, the opposite of the Formula for the Part of Fortune.
I always use the 'Day' formula for the Part of Fortune [Asc + Moon - Sun] and thus I use the opposite [Asc + Sun - Moon] for the Part of Spirit.
Some Astrologers reverse these formulas depending on whether the Sun has set or not...I have checked it both ways repeatedly and am convinced that the [so called] 'Day' formula is the only correct one.
So depending on which formula YOU choose to use for the Part of Fortune...the Part of Spirit is, basically, the opposite.

piercethevale

Greetings.
I had to dig up this old thread of mine to find the natal chart for Hillary Clinton that I use, as I no longer have it in my personal files, and because I'm convinced of its validity as you can see for yourselves through the evidence provided in the old posts above.

While I did examine Donald Trumps chart and created a thread on it these past 12 or so months...and tried like the dickens to ascertain Bernie Sanders' birth data to no avail... I never got around to analyzing Hillary's chances this time around. One reason for that being that I was pretty well convinced that Bernie was going to get the Democratic Partys' nomination ...and had the process been conducted fairly it would have been a certainty, in my estimation.

When I initiated this thread way back in January of 2009 I didn't have the natal chart of the U.S.A. that I now do and at that time I had very little interest in mundane astrology at all.

First off, here's Hillary's birth chart using image hosting so as both members and non members alike can view it. (which is a computer skill I had not yet learned to do at that time. I was still pretty green at this stuff back then.)
This is an older chart cast through astrodiensts' free service and it may not be precisely the same as that which can be produced presently...as astrodienst has since acquired a habit of constantly "readjusting" data to conform to their satisfaction or for some reason or another...but it will be more than adequate to work from as the differences will be of mere seconds of a degree, if any.

I'm not going to get real in depth with any analysis here tonight, I only wish to point out a few things I became aware of as to Hillary's chart in synastry with that of the U.S.A.'s natal chart (The natal chart for the U.S.A. I use , and which has proven itself to me repeatedly, without fail even, is that known as the "Zero Hour Chart", 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.)

I also wish to add that presently I am no longer an admirer of Hillary's, contrary to what I stated above nearly 8 years ago, considering the election fraud in the primaries her campaign, and the Democratic Party, was complicit in, the Benghazi affair and a host of other issues which number far too many for me to list and, or, address.

Hillary's Part of Catastrophe, (Asc. + Uranus - Sun) which symbolically illustrates that catastrophe one will encounter in their life that is of such a magnitude and influence as to have a profound influence on their own life and upon the society they are a part of to some greater or lesser degree is at 16* Cancer 20', that is the 17th degree of Cancer, and as all Astrological Parts are symbolically active and said symbolism being that of the Sabian Symbol found for the degree of the Zodiac in which it is located, the Sabian Symbol given and interpreted by Dane Rudhyar, from his book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala", will provide us with the answer as to what that great catastrophe is exactly.

"CANCER 17°: THE UNFOLDMENT OF MULTILEVEL POTENTIALITIES ISSUING FROM AN ORIGINAL GERM.
KEYNOTE:

The life urge to actualize one's birth potential.

What is pictured here is simply the process of germination. As it unfolds from the sundered seed the plant pierces the crust of the soil and reaches up toward the light. This is a dynamic process turned outward, in contrast to the more static or introspective process of integration-through- understanding depicted in the preceding symbol.
Germination is the crucifixion of the seed. The seed becomes the germ, just as the Tibetan student meditating silently and peacefully on the Mandala is followed by the Christian Crusader - and, at a materialistic level of productivity, by the engineer-technologist intent upon transforming the globe for the greatest possible enjoyment of the greatest possible number of human beings.

As usual, the second stage of the five-fold sequence establishes a contrast with the first. Action polarizes meditation. The expanding process of self-actualization — which may mean nothing more than ego-expansion through conquest — contrasts with the introspective study of the structural relationship between, and the meaning of, the various energies and potentialities of ones' nature (svarupa in Sanskrit). The Keyword is
GROWTH."

This isn't an easy symbolism to try to interpret in terms of just what said catastrophe is for the woman. Well, it's an an "Actional" Sabian Symbol, meaning that it will be by Her actions, and I think the words of Dane's to focue on here are these found in his summation; r.e. "The expanding process of self-actualization — which may mean nothing more than ego-expansion through conquest"

That sounds pretty spot on to me.

The next item I like to point out and address is that of Her natal Uranus at 25* Gemini 56" ...that just so happens to be the location of the Part of Suicide (Asc. Cusp 8th - Neptune) derived from the U.S.A.'s natal chart which is at 25* Gemini 36'. A number of you are likely asking how a nation could possibly commit suicide and I can only think that it is by starting a war in which said nation is ill prepared for, inadequately prepared for, takes on too formidable an opponent and knows that it is so. A second means just came to mind and that would be a radical alteration to a nations constitution. Keep this aspect in the back of your minds while I go over two more aspects I wish to address here today.

The next being Her natal Pluto at 14* Leo 51' which is conjunct, by less than a one degree orb of influence, the USA's natal Part of Army & Police (aka Part of Surgery, but as for a mundane chart I believe Army & Police to be relevant, or at least far more so.) which is at 15* Leo 23'
Hillary's natal Pluto, the planet of "Death and Transformation", conjunct the U.S.A.'s Part of Army & Police ...let that roll around in your minds and refer back to what I said about Her natal Uranus conjunct the USA's natal Part of Suicide.

Her natal North Node is at 23* Taurus 34', that is to say the 24th degree of Taurus and the Sabian Symbol for that degree, by Dane Rudhyar's interpretation and summation is:
(ibid.)

"TAURUS 24°: AN INDIAN WARRIOR RIDING FIERCELY, HUMAN SCALPS HANGING FROM HIS BELT.

KEYNOTE:
The aggressiveness of human instincts when fighting for their earthly base of operation.

In the mythology of early America, the Indian represents the 'savage', close to nature and led by primordial instincts. Alas, our present century has revealed that under far less imperative circumstances so-called civilized man is capable of far more cruel tortures and extermination. This symbol related to a fourth stage seems to imply that violence and aggressiveness are basic components of human nature at the level of the emotions and of a deep-seated identification with a particular culture which insists on regarding men of other cultures as potential enemies.

What is being confirmed here is the value of a group of men's differences from other groups. We are still in the period of 'Differentiation' (Act One of the cyclic process) and the need for a differentiation of human behavior and collective values is still very strong. At the emotional level man apparently still has to believe in
VIOLENCE FOR SURVIVAL."

Of course it would be outlandish to say that every person born with their North Node in the 24th degree of Taurus is a violence prone person. Yet it may be true that those same people are prone to use violence when pushed, or cornered or even in situations that are not so desperate as they see violence as a quicker, or more surer, means of obtaining an objective as opposed to arbitration or negotiation.

I'm going to make a composite chart for Hillary and the U.S.A. and also a progressed natal for Hillary and the composite and I'll get back to this thread, hopefully, in the next few days. The landlord of my apartment has agreed to install new carpeting throughout and I don't dare miss that opportunity, so it may even be later next week until I get back to doing any more posting.

piercethevale

I am having great difficulty using photobucket for image hosting nowadays. It was entirely impossible tonight. Could anyone recommend to me a similar website providing the same type of service?
So until I can find another website that does I'm going to have to resort to using the attachment upload app here at the forum and unfortunately that only allows forum members to see the chart I wish to submit. i.e a Hillary Clinton - USA natal charts composite.

So, here's the essential data:

Asc. 07* Aqu 06' 25"
M.C. 08*Sco 49' 47"
Sun 07* Vir 28' 34"
Moon 04 Pis 51' 18"
Merc. 22* Vir 57' 13"r
Venus 09* Vir 13' 49"
Mars 17* Can 26' 55"
Jup 18* Vir 08' 31"
Sat 18* Vir 02' 50"
Urn 17* Gem 24' 25"
Nep 01* Lib 52' 45"
Pluto 06* Sco 12' 32"r
N. Node 00* Can 04' 35"
Chiron 01* Aqu 12' 03"
PoFort 04* Aqu 29' 09"
Vertex 22* Leo 32' 58"
Lilith 24* Sco 39' 19"
Ceres 05* Ari 1' 48"r
Pallas 27* Aqu 37' 17"
Juno 24* Sco 58' 26"
Vesta 23* Gem 03' 28"

This composite chart of Hillary's and the USA's natal has quite the stellium in Virgo and the USA natal produces a great many Astrological Parts in Virgo. The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, which is so tight and not an optimistic aspect for expecting any easy fix or grandiose expansion of the nations economy with Ms Clinton at the helm and that Jupiter square Uranus aspect is notorious for being a major cause of financial ruin. Such ruin is often the result of far fetched grandiose schemes, inadequately planned courses of action that are impractical and unrealistically idealistic that are suddenly abandoned for some other plan as equally absurd. Even the best laid planes are most often thwarted by unforeseen events. Friends and allies most often don't deliver what they promised and vice versa.
The Saturn-Uranus square just about guarantees the above listed failures as what is depended upon for security and foundation is usually swept away by the unforeseen and any attempts at radical change is a surety for disaster due to lack of experience and a lack of regard for practicality.
Saturn-Uranus squares most often also produce dictatorial tendencies and while there is a claim to be all for progressive ideas new methods what is demonstrated instead is hypocrisy and egotistical obstinacy. They may claim to be all for progress and freedom but will prove to be very oppressive to all that disagree with them.

As the USA's natal Part of Soul/Spirit is at 17* Virgo 18' 24" which both the composite chart's Jupiter and Saturn are within a one degree orb of conjunction to I can only foresee a miserable four years with Her at the helm.

To further try to dissuade anyone from voting for her to become president and commander in chief of all US military forces please note that the composite charts Part of War/Rage is at 18* Libra 20' 48" which is conjunct by less than a one degree orb with the USA natal charts'Part of Bankruptcy at 19* Libra 19' 39", although if Hillary was born after the time used to produce her natal chart it does go out side the orb but any lesser time assures it within. Too close for comfort in my opinion, regardless.

Add to that mess that the composite charts' Part of Catastrophe is at 17* Scorpio 02' 16" (conj.my natal Asc) which is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Libido at 16* Scorpio 49' 46" by less than a one degree orb.
In addition the composite charts' Lilith at 24* Scorpio 39' 19" is so very close to conjunct the USA natal charts Part of Fortune at 25* Scorpio 40' 42" by a one degree orb missing that by a little more than a mere one minute of one degree. If astrodienst's calculations are just a smidgen off, it could very well be a conjunction...and again it's too close for comfort in my opinion, regardless.

The composite chart progressed for the day of the election, November 8, 20-16 produces a North Node at 24* Gemini 09' 44" and a Desc. at 24* Gemini 14' 54"which is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Imprisonment (that which one cannot embrace, come near, assimilate, be a part of, etc.) which is at 24* Gemini 45' 40" by well within a one degree orb. Mercury in the same chart is at 01* Aquarius 07' 35" and it is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Death & Disaster at 01* Aquarius 11', the Part of Danger/Violence at 01* Aquarius 13' 05" and the Part of Deceit at 01* Aquarius 18' 49". I do have to note that I'm not yet convinced of the Part of Death & Disaster being exactly that yet I did recently see the first piece of evidence in support of that.

Also in the progressed composite chart Pluto is to be found at 06* Scorpio 54' 02" and that is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Organization at 06* Scorpio 25' 01", one of a few Parts given the title, although all have alternative titles as well, but this particular formula that produces this one, r.e. Asc. + Pluto - Sun, is the same one that produces a Part of Organization for Hillary's natal chart and that is also conjunct Her natal mid-haven. Saturn crossed it repeatedly in 2008 and it is said that disruptions and instability of her campaign organization is what cost her the nomination for candidacy in that years presidential elections.

The progressed composites' Sun , however, at 11* Aquarius 45' 16" is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Genius at 11* Aquarius 43' 37" but is a Part I've yet to be convinced of.being relevant to its title. And Juno, at 12* Capricorn 04' 12" is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Brethren at 12* Capricorn 28' 47".

A good many in the public will see in Hillary what they want to see and as the composite chart produces an Asc. at 07* Aquarius 06' 25" which is conjunct by less than a one degree orb to the USA natal charts' South Node at 06* Aquarius 35' 08"direct, which also happens to be the location of the USA natal charts' Hermetic Lot of Eros (those that one seeks to be their true companions on his life, or spiritual, path) at 06* Aquarius 24' 52", along with the considerable length of time she has been in continuous association with
the United States publicly, as a "First Lady", as a Senator, and lately as the Secretary of State, I would have to surmise that she has become something of an icon of what, many of the citizenry believe they see, qualifies one to fulfill the requirements of the Part of Eros of the USA's natal chart.

LATE EDIT 10/27/2016 I had mistakenly wrote that the USA natal charts' Part of Imprisonment is at 25* Gemini 45' 40", it is at 24* Gemini 45' 40"
I apologize for the mistake and for not realizing it sooner.

Attachments

• Hillary Clinto - USA natal comp.jpg
    Hillary Clinto - USA natal comp.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Hillary Clinton - USA natal comp. prog. 11-9-2016.jpg
    Hillary Clinton - USA natal comp. prog. 11-9-2016.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

piercethevale

PLEASE NOTE.
As my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, did give the time of birth as 8:05:30 and the old chart I used above is for 8:05:00 there is a slight discrepancy.
To rectify add 01' to the Sun's position, + 16" to the Moon's, - 01" to that of Uranus, + 01" to Pluto's and appx 05' to the Asc.. Only the M.C. and I.C. move to another degree altogether as one must add 08' and they both move to the 7th degrees of Virgo and Pisces rather than remain in the 6th degrees.

Adjust all composites accordingly.
As I recall, astrodienst wasn't offering any method to cast for anything other than whole minutes back in 2008-2009 when I cast the chart I originally used for when I initiated this thread.
I apologize for my lack of observation to the fact beforehand.

piercethevale

I thought that I may elaborate a bit more on the the 7th and 8th degrees of Aquarius, the location of the USA's Part of Eros and it's South Node through the use of the Sabian Symbols.

The 7th degree of Aquarius is the location of the S. Node of the Moon and the Hermetic lot of Eros of the U.S. (it's also my natal N. Node of the Moon).

How strange that it is the degree of the Hermetic Lot of Eros and being thus it reveals symbolically just what type of individuals that we as an American society deem as being the desired companions on our sojourn through life, that will best accompany us on our righteous path of dharma... yet oddly it is symbolically that which we must leave behind as for ourselves?
(ibid.)

"AQUARIUS 7°: A CHILD IS SEEN BEING BORN OUT OF AN EGG.
KEYNOTE:
The emergence of new mutations according to the great rhythms of the cosmos.
The ancient symbolism of the Cosmic Egg (Hiranyagharba in Sanskrit) out of which a new universe is born can be interpreted at several levels. Here we see the appearance of a new type of human being who is not born from 'Ancestors' and who therefore is free from the inertia of mankind's past. He is a new product of evolution, a mutant. He constitutes a fresh projection of the creative Spirit that emanates from the cosmic or planetary Whole, and not from any local culture and racial tradition.
This second stage symbol is in contrast with the preceding one. It can be said to announce the
EMERGENCE OF GLOBAL MAN for the New Age. The power of the whole is focused within him in perfect freedom from ancient standards of value based on local conditions. "

As best as I can understand it, those"Global Beings" were our collective ancestors that first came to this land prior to it becoming a nation. I can relate to it easily because my mothers family first arrived in North America in 1683 and they were Quakers, unwelcome in England but, forthright and perseverant in their belief to brave the new world.
There were many other such groups and individuals that all came to North America in the common cause of seeking a home that would not inhibit them or in any other way restrict them, diminish, or even curtail their efforts towards spiritual evolution.
But once this nation was founded that had to be left behind we were now one as a society and as one we had to set our sights towards the North Node as being the symbolic direction to head towards in order to achieve that destiny we hope to attain... that symbolism of the 7th degree of Leo, the position of the natal North Node of the United States. ( it also happens to be the location of Bill Clinton's Part of Naivete)
(ibid.)

"LEO 7°: THE CONSTELLATIONS OF STARS SHINE BRILLIANTLY IN THE NIGHT SKY.
KEYNOTE:
The power of basic spiritual values which refer to man's common humanity and to all enduring archetypes.
The experience of the night sky with its multitude of stars, especially brilliant in all the countries from which astrology came, is just as basic and archetypal an experience as that of sunrise, full moon and seasonal changes. Every people on this Earth has developed the concept of constellations, probably because of a need to find order in existence and to personalize everything that could be given a permanent form. Such personalizations can be called 'psychic projections', but the projection concept should be worked out both ways. If man projects his basic human nature upon the star-filled night sky, is it not just as logical to say that the universe projects its own forever-evolving patterns of order upon human nature? In either case we deal with archetypal factors which endure through a long series of generations.
This second stage symbol once more stands in perfect contrast to the preceding one. The nearly unchanging patterns of star groups are opposed to the sequence of ever-changing fashions and social ideals. The Keyword here is
PERMANENCE. "

So then, though it be our collective past it is what we seek out in other societies, to follow our lead, and many did for some time there after but as late this have become perverted and there are those that would have us believe that the symbolism of the 7th degree of Aquarius is our way to our destiny once again...they who believe in a type of new world order of a global community built on consumerism... naive to the fact that it is the Beings that endure to achieve and establish Gods' Kingdom here on Earth and, as Rudhyar put it, it takes "basic spiritual values which refer to man's common humanity and to all enduring archetypes" and not just a
"sequence of ever-changing fashions and social ideals"... that is the path to our righteous destiny.

And though the composite Asc. of Hillary and the natal of the USA is within orb of conjunction to that Lot of Eros it is in the next degree and of a different symbolic nature, that is...
(ibid.)

"AQUARIUS 8°: BEAUTIFULLY GOWNED WAX FIGURES ON DISPLAY.
KEYNOTE:
The inspiration one may derive from the appearance of Exemplars who present to us the archetypes of a new culture.
We are dealing here with the fixed symbols upon which a culture is based, with mental archetypes. They are kept and made available as patterns to imitate, or at least from which to draw new motives for inspiration. We are at the stage of vision: new forms are revealed to the consciousness, as well as new ways of meeting other people in social relationships.
This is the third stage in the sixty-second sequence of five symbols. In a sense the generic human past and the future are implied here. The wax figures are impersonal forms. The gowns constitute a static presentation of ideal patterns; yet they are the
PREFORMATION of what will be experienced in the culture being born. They herald new collective developments."

In some charts such symbolism is a wonderful and positive thing but for the cadre of interests that Hillary is a member of it means something else and that is because of whom they serve. The "Star" they follow points downwards, my friends. Those Stars that are of the 7th degree of Leo, and this nations North Node, point upward.
Need I say anymore?

Last edited:

piercethevale

"I gave some more thought to what I wrote above... specifically the following passage that I copied and paste here as follows...

"The composite chart (for Hillary and the USA) progressed for the day of the election, November 8, 2016 produces a North Node at 24* Gemini 09' 44" and a Desc. at 24* Gemini 14' 54"which is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Imprisonment (that which one cannot embrace, come near, assimilate, be a part of, etc.) which is at 24* Gemini 45' 40" ..."

As the progressed composite chart of Hillary's and the USA's natal charts' Descendant. which is the "WHERE-TO", or as I sometimes prefer to say, the ""WHOM-TO-BECOME of any natal chart of an individual, group, business, partnership, etc. and as it is in the same Sign and degree as the USA natal charts' Part of Imprisonment. The Desc.. being that aspect that reveals that destination (or transformation) it might be the correct call to say that it is an indication that Hillary won't be getting the lions share of the votes as She and the Democratic Party have been working double time trying to get every one to believe that shes' a "Shoe In" and that to vote for anyone different is just wasted energy that could be put to better use.

It may be an indication that most will shun her candidacy subconsciously perceiving her eventual manifestation (or destination)... and likely many will also consciously perceive the same, in increasing numbers, over the next 13 days as wiki-leaks continues to reveal more and more. dirt on Hillary and the Democratic national Committee

Given that Trumps Part of Oration aka Part of Hidden Identity is in the 4th degree of Aries and that the Sabian Symbol for that degree is;
(ibid.)

"ARIES 3°: THE CAMEO PROFILE OF A MAN, SUGGESTING THE SHAPE OF HIS COUNTRY.
KEYNOTE:
The sustaining power of the Whole, as the individual identifies themselves with It’s life.
Having become objectively aware of their nature and basic humanity, the individualizing person finds power and inner security in realizing their essential identity with the section of the universe in which they operate. They and it seem to the consciousness united in a cosmic-planetary process - in a 'participation mystique'. Metaphysically expressed, this is the concept of the identity of Atman and Brahman. In another sense, through the ability to identify themselves with the complex of life activities surrounding them, the individual person can become truly, not only an image and representation of the Whole of their natal environment (local, planetary and perhaps eventually cosmic), but an agent through whom the Whole may express itself in an act of creative resonance and outpouring. This is the avatar ideal — the ideal of a 'transpersonal' life and consciousness totally consecrated to and directed by a divine Power. This Power can also be conceived
as the archetypal Self, the Christ-principle as it operates in and through an individual person and destiny who have become its outward manifestation in order to meet a collective human need.
The concept of the formal-structural identity of the universal macrocosm and the human microcosm is a very important one, as it manifests itself at many levels. It provided an inner sense of security and harmonic strength to archaic man. To the modern individual assailed by surface evidence of meaninglessness and futility it gives a feeling of participation in the vast tide of evolution. It is the answer to the tragic sense of alienation so prevalent today.
This symbol characterizes the third stage of the first five-fold sequence of phases: the stage of
PARTICIPATION IN A GREATER LIFE."

I can no longer deny to myself that I see enough evidence to have to admit that I see Trump winning the upcoming election

LATE EDIT: I had mistakenly written that the USA natal charts' position for Venus was at 25* Gemini 45' 40" and have corrected it both in the excerpt and the original post, from where the excerpt was taken from, to it's correct position at 24* Gemini 45' 40". I apologize for the mistake and for not realizing it sooner.

Last edited:

RaRohini

"I gave some more thought to what I wrote above... specifically the following passage that I copied and paste here as follows...

"The composite chart (for Hillary and the USA) progressed for the day of the election, November 8, 2016 produces a North Node at 24* Gemini 09' 44" and a Desc. at 24* Gemini 14' 54"which is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Imprisonment (that which one cannot embrace, come near, assimilate, be a part of, etc.) which is at 25* Gemini 45' 40" by well within a one degree orb."

As the progressed composite chart of Hillary's and the USA's natal charts' Descendant. which is the "WHERE-TO", or as I sometimes prefer to say, the ""WHOM-TO-BECOME of any natal chart of an individual, group, business, partnership, etc. and as it is in the same Sign and degree as the USA natal charts' Part of Imprisonment. The Desc.. being that aspect that reveals that destination (or transformation) it might be the correct call to say that it is an indication that Hillary won't be getting the lions share of the votes as She and the Democratic Party have been working double time trying to get every one to believe that shes' a "Shoe In" and that to vote for anyone different is just wasted energy that could be put to better use.

It may be an indication that most will shun her candidacy subconsciously perceiving her eventual manifestation (or destination)... and likely many will also consciously perceive the same, in increasing numbers, over the next 13 days as wiki-leaks continues to reveal more and more. dirt on Hillary and the Democratic national Committee

Given that Trumps Part of Oration aka Part of Hidden Identity is in the 4th degree of Aries and that the Sabian Symbol for that degree is;
(ibid.)

"ARIES 3°: THE CAMEO PROFILE OF A MAN, SUGGESTING THE SHAPE OF HIS COUNTRY.
KEYNOTE:
The sustaining power of the Whole, as the individual identifies themselves with It’s life.
Having become objectively aware of their nature and basic humanity, the individualizing person finds power and inner security in realizing their essential identity with the section of the universe in which they operate. They and it seem to the consciousness united in a cosmic-planetary process - in a 'participation mystique'. Metaphysically expressed, this is the concept of the identity of Atman and Brahman. In another sense, through the ability to identify themselves with the complex of life activities surrounding them, the individual person can become truly, not only an image and representation of the Whole of their natal environment (local, planetary and perhaps eventually cosmic), but an agent through whom the Whole may express itself in an act of creative resonance and outpouring. This is the avatar ideal — the ideal of a 'transpersonal' life and consciousness totally consecrated to and directed by a divine Power. This Power can also be conceived
as the archetypal Self, the Christ-principle as it operates in and through an individual person and destiny who have become its outward manifestation in order to meet a collective human need.
The concept of the formal-structural identity of the universal macrocosm and the human microcosm is a very important one, as it manifests itself at many levels. It provided an inner sense of security and harmonic strength to archaic man. To the modern individual assailed by surface evidence of meaninglessness and futility it gives a feeling of participation in the vast tide of evolution. It is the answer to the tragic sense of alienation so prevalent today.
This symbol characterizes the third stage of the first five-fold sequence of phases: the stage of
PARTICIPATION IN A GREATER LIFE."

I can no longer deny to myself that I see enough evidence to have to admit that I see Trump winning the upcoming election

Piercethevale , Hi !

I will second your opinion blindly because today i can feel Capricorn Sravana energy which gives us tremendous insight !

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, All

All,

Please make sure all your posts are directly relevant to astrology and astrological methods. Political rant posts will be deleted.

Back to astrology,

Tim

JUPITERASC

Many astrologers have agreed
Hillary was born around 8 am.
That gives her Scorpio rising.

BUT

MARK SELTMAN disagrees and is of the opinion that
Hillary has a fiery earthy Capricorn hand with square palms
straight short fingers, and separated head and life line
but has no earth in her horoscope
except for her north node in Taurus.

hillary-clinton.jpg

So

Mark Seltman believea that

HRC has got either Capricorn rising

or :smile:

Saturn in Leo on her ascendant

If Capricorn is rising, her birth time is between 11:05 am and 12:59 pm.

If Saturn is rising, her birth time would be around 12:17 am. That fits her personality best http://blog.markseltman.com/2016/10/27/hillary-clintons-horoscope-palmists-perspective/

piercethevale

Many astrologers have agreed
Hillary was born around 8 am.
That gives her Scorpio rising.

BUT

MARK SELTMAN disagrees and is of the opinion that
Hillary has a fiery earthy Capricorn hand with square palms
straight short fingers, and separated head and life line
but has no earth in her horoscope
except for her north node in Taurus.

hillary-clinton.jpg

So

Mark Seltman believea that

HRC has got either Capricorn rising

or :smile:

Saturn in Leo on her ascendant

If Capricorn is rising, her birth time is between 11:05 am and 12:59 pm.

If Saturn is rising, her birth time would be around 12:17 am. That fits her personality best http://blog.markseltman.com/2016/10/27/hillary-clintons-horoscope-palmists-perspective/

Everone is free to have their own opinion,
I use the time I do because it was what my long time friend and trustworthy clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, said is the actual time of birth. Like I pointed out, Clarisee said is was at about 8:01 that she was born, but she wasn't breathing and it took four and a half minutes to get her breathing on her own. The first breath is the first awareness and Clarisse says that occurred at five and a half minutes past eight A.M.
Yet, as I pointed out, I discovered that for a chart cast at 8:01 A.M. the Part of Death (Medieval) is conj. the Asc. ...and that just goes to prove how good a clairvoyant Clarisse actually is.
I only use her gift for questions concerning the past or the present. I never use a clairvoyant to look into the future because the Bible says not to.l The Bible does however encourage the use of an astrologer to find the most opportune times for endeavors regarding the future.

As for questions about the past, I have to say that she is batting a thousand. Some of those answers can't actually be concretely proven because of the distance in time and sometimes it's the nature of my question but they have answered the question I was seeking an answer to quite satisfactorily.

When I became aware that my 7xs great grandfather, veteran of the Revolutionary War had lost his first wife and had taken a second and (from the sons by the second wife I am descended) that the second wife was also using the deceased first wifes' name for the rest of her life, and having heard a rumor from a cousin years ago that we might possibly be part native American, I got suspicious that the second wife was a N.A. Clarisse knew nothing of my family background other than my last name is Italian, or was until it was altered, so I asked Clarisse if she could "see" that 7xs great grandmother. Clarisse said, with quite a surprised note in her voice, "I see a Mongolian looking woman".

My 7xs great grandfather lived in Virginia and He fought for the Virginia Regiment (as a Free Quaker and was at the Battle of Yorktown, too)
The indigenous tribe of that area of Virginia is the Powhatan tribe and when Capt. John Smith, of the original Virginia colony, first laid eyes on members of the tribe his description of them was, "They are Mongolian looking" .
That is just one of a number of examples I can cite from first hand experience as to attest just how good a clairvoyant Clarisse is.

We're doing just fine here without any need for concern or unsolicited controversy, thank you.
But it is always good to hear from you Jupiter ASC. Thanks for checking in.:smile:

david starling

I agree with the Scorpio-Asc birth-time from my observations. Interesting that in Placidus, she's 12th House in that case, but in Whole-sign, she's decidedly 1st House, which does make more sense to me. First-House people tend to feel "destined" which fits nicely with the title of this Thread.

piercethevale

I went over the thread I initiated on Donald Trump back about eleven months ago and looked over the progressed charts of his, both natal and in composite with the USA's and I can't see how Trump could lose this upcoming election.

I do find it a bit strange that the natal composite of Trump and the USA progressed to election day has Saturn conj. the USA's natal Part of Spirit/Soul and that Trumps natal chart progressed to the day of the election produces a Part of Fortune conj. the USA's Part of Spirit/Soul as the progressed composite natal chart of Hillary and the USA produce Jupiter and Saturn conj by less than one degree of orb to the USA's natal Part of Soul/Spirit.

I did note in that thread on Trump that I thought that there would be a strong emphasis on the USA's Part of Soul/Spirit the day of the election ... turns out I surely had that pegged.

That Hillary's charts progressed to the day of the election all look like a plot to a story of failure and tragedy while all of Trump's are, for the most part, are beaming with comparability to the nation on the day of the election now gives me but the slightest of doubt that he will win this election.

In fact, despite what the media is saying about Hillary presently showing a lead in the polls I think He may just win it very decidedly.:wink:

Now, it's just a matter of waiting until the election is over.

Here's a link to that thread on Trump if anyone is interested.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88998

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
Personally I would love to hear Rahu give his analysis on Hillary's chart.
I'm sure he could pull out factors which point to her criminal/ psychopathic tendencies.

(Rahu?? WHERE ARE YOU????)

We certainly live in scary times...(also known as "End Times", - for good reason! )

Last edited:

Witchyone

I went over the thread I initiated on Donald Trump back about eleven months ago and looked over the progressed charts of his, both natal and in composite with the USA's and I can't see how Trump could lose this upcoming election.

I do find it a bit strange that the natal composite of Trump and the USA progressed to election day has Saturn conj. the USA's natal Part of Spirit/Soul and that Trumps natal chart progressed to the day of the election produces a Part of Fortune conj. the USA's Part of Spirit/Soul as the progressed composite natal chart of Hillary and the USA produce Jupiter and Saturn conj by less than one degree of orb to the USA's natal Part of Soul/Spirit.

I did note in that thread on Trump that I thought that there would be a strong emphasis on the USA's Part of Soul/Spirit the day of the election ... turns out I surely had that pegged.

That Hillary's charts progressed to the day of the election all look like a plot to a story of failure and tragedy while all of Trump's are, for the most part, are beaming with comparability to the nation on the day of the election now gives me but the slightest of doubt that he will win this election.

In fact, despite what the media is saying about Hillary presently showing a lead in the polls I think He may just win it very decidedly.:wink:

Now, it's just a matter of waiting until the election is over.

Here's a link to that thread on Trump if anyone is interested.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88998

So, are you all refusing to use the birth time Hillary gave for herself and using some other time you've made up that better fits your opinion of her? Because that's certainly how it looks. Doesn't that invalidate any reading?

david starling

So, are you all refusing to use the birth time Hillary gave for herself and using some other time you've made up that better fits your opinion of her? Because that's certainly how it looks. Doesn't that invalidate any reading?

Many birth certificates from that era didn't include time of birth. Oddly enough, some parents actually aren't sure about when their child was born, or at least claim not to be sure. Witchyone, I find it easy to see her as Scorpio Asc, just as a "good guess", not for any political reason. I wouldn't lean on it too heavily, though. With the 8 A.M. time, HUGE difference between Placidus and Whole-sign. Maybe she's being obscure about it herself, as a believer in Astrology, remaining mysterious and/or just not wanting anyone to be able to be certain about her Chart.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Many birth certificates from that era didn't include time of birth. Oddly enough, some parents actually aren't sure about when their child was born, or at least claim not to be sure. Witchyone, I find it easy to see her as Scorpio Asc, just as a "good guess", not for any political reason. I wouldn't lean on it too heavily, though. With the 8 A.M. time, HUGE difference between Placidus and Whole-sign. Maybe she's being obscure about it herself, as a believer in Astrology, remaining mysterious and/or just not wanting anyone to be able to be certain about her Chart.

Hi, David. I understand the problem with the birth time. I just keep seeing people use assumptions about her to determine her time of birth, and then try to use the birth chart they've found, based on those assumptions, to back up said assumptions. That's circular logic, not resolving an unknown birth time.

david starling

Hi, David. I understand the problem with the birth time. I just keep seeing people use assumptions about her to determine her time of birth, and then try to use the birth chart they've found, based on those assumptions, to back up said assumptions. That's circular logic, not resolving an unknown birth time.

I'm going to enjoy the excuses from those who get it wrong! :rolleyes: