They say Geminis are good with their hands!

Twin

So I put mine to work and made double-ended syntethic dreads. First time making these types of hair exstensions. What do you think?

29571006_363904290778060_5245420944259301858_n.jpg

29597334_364180904083732_6623952930824899972_n.jpg

Chrysalis

I think they're very good :biggrin:

Im a gem moon, and im good with my hands, i can make anything i put my mind to doing, the negative thing about this is that i constantly need to be doing something with my hands, typing/browsing on phone/writing (lots and lots of writing)/drawing/painting/piano...and if im not doing any of these i play with my hair like constantly, my hands never rest unless i'm asleep.

JUPITERASC

So I put mine to work and made double-ended syntethic dreads.

First time making these types of hair exstensions.

What do you think?
Well done - keep being creative

interesting that not only Geminis are good with their hands
Designer Michael Kors is a Leo with no Gemini planets
:smile:

Ukpoohbear

Nice you suit the white and black too. I had some synthetic dreads that my friend did on me. I’ve no idea how he did it but they were cool af.

Twin

Oh I know what you mean! I can not not move my hands. I am always touching or stroking something or myself. Makes animals fall in love with me because I can pet them for hours, I've put cats into deep sleeps. Aha.

I think they're very good :biggrin:

Im a gem moon, and im good with my hands, i can make anything i put my mind to doing, the negative thing about this is that i constantly need to be doing something with my hands, typing/browsing on phone/writing (lots and lots of writing)/drawing/painting/piano...and if im not doing any of these i play with my hair like constantly, my hands never rest unless i'm asleep.

Twin

Leo's are hella good! They are stylish lol. Probably because they care about their appearance. Aha

Well done - keep being creative

interesting that not only Geminis are good with their hands
Designer Michael Kors is a Leo with no Gemini planets
:smile:

Whoam1

I have a Leo Moon (Also high energy in sag, Scorpio, and capy.) I draw, paint, write, and give people certain provocative gestures with my hands quite frequently (amongst other things). Leo is the Sun aka Apollo who is also very hansy and creative. Though I can say my art isn't as light as typical Leo art because of my other chart energy.

Twin

I noticed Leo's, Gemini's, Taraus' and Libras tend to be very creative in the art department (writing, drawing, entertainment, etc.) And it is super cool to me!!

I have a Leo Moon (Also high energy in sag, Scorpio, and capy.) I draw, paint, write, and give people certain provocative gestures with my hands quite frequently (amongst other things). Leo is the Sun aka Apollo who is also very hansy and creative. Though I can say my art isn't as light as typical Leo art because of my other chart energy.