Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Abby83

Those three photos
form a miniscule proportion of
seven billion people on this planet
millions of whom are undoubtedly "incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunners"
even if they were not born in June 1979 :smile:

Well I did meet three women who were all born at the same hospital on the same day and same year in September 1983 and they were all unattractive. I definitely see it's in the stars even with different asc.

Abby83

Maybe it's just a double pleasure for me. Gemini = sexy and year of the goat = sexy. I find most ppl born in the year of the goat sexy and good look so that's personal preference.

JUPITERASC

Well I did meet three women who were all born at the same hospital
on the same day and same year in September 1983
and they were all unattractive.
I definitely see it's in the stars even with different asc.
three women
were all born at the same hospital
on the same day
and same year
in September 1983
multiple times
in groups of three
worldwide :smile:
however
some were attractive
others unattractive

JUPITERASC

Maybe it's just a double pleasure for me. Gemini = sexy and year of the goat = sexy. I find most ppl born in the year of the goat sexy and good look so that's personal preference.
Fine :smile:
personal preferences
make categorising attractiveness and unattractiveness complex

Re: What is this guy's ascendant?

Hard to even guess from one picture in black and white. He could have Libra ascendant actually. I think his appearance is very Libran, but I may be wrong.
It's tricky because he also has Mars in Libra. He had brown hair before it turned gray.

Here he is in action (guy on the left). Time is a cruel master! In the first minute you can see his engaging, warm personality. Whole interview is very interesting, by the way, showing a very different side than is portrayed by the media.

Animatrix

It's tricky because he also has Mars in Libra. He had brown hair before it turned gray.

Here he is in action (guy on the left). Time is a cruel master! In the first minute you can see his engaging, warm personality. Whole interview is very interesting, by the way, showing a very different side than is portrayed by the media.

Oh my couldnt see it was him at first!

I don't think his ascendant is libra anymore. His body langugae is not particularly graceful.

No idea really what his ascendant might be. It's not Aries or Leo anyway. Not Virgo either. Not Cancer. Hard to say hm.

JUPITERASC

I'm sorry but beauty is not subjective.
No need to apologise :smile:
Cultural perspective plays a role - we are posting on an international forum

Photoshopped image of woman
reveals
beauty standards in 18 countries

http://www.philstar.com/fashion-and...opped-image-woman-reveals-beauty-standards-18

beauty-perception-main.jpg

18-countries_1.jpg

CMYkvAXVAAAETwt.png:large

Animatrix

No need to apologise :smile:
Cultural perspective plays a role - we are posting on an international forum

Photoshopped image of woman
reveals
beauty standards in 18 countries

http://www.philstar.com/fashion-and...opped-image-woman-reveals-beauty-standards-18

beauty-perception-main.jpg

18-countries_1.jpg

CMYkvAXVAAAETwt.png:large

Cultural factors plays a minor role compared to biological factors. We are literally programmed to be attracted to health; therefore normal individuals who are not perverted in some way, will not be attracted to severely underweight or overweight people. Smooth skin with a clear complexion is universally seen as attractive. Bright, clear eyes is universally attractive. Athletic bodies are universally seen as attractive. Symmetrical features are universally attractive. White, even teeth are universally more attractive than yellow, damaged teeth. You get the picture.

There is not a woman in this world who thinks that Steve Buscemi is more attractive than Brad Pitt, and I doubt that any man thinks that Sandra Bernhard is more attractive than Angelina Jolie.

We are designed to appreciate beauty because it points to perfection; wherever there is beauty there is health, and a beautiful work of architecture is very likely to be solid - the most beautiful formula in math is always correct etc. Beauty is not just meaningless vanity, it is just symbolic of something far greater than the mere surface of it.

JUPITERASC

Cultural factors plays a minor role compared to biological factors. We are literally programmed to be attracted to health; therefore normal individuals who are not perverted in some way, will not be attracted to severely underweight or overweight people. Smooth skin with a clear complexion is universally seen as attractive. Bright, clear eyes is universally attractive. Athletic bodies are universally seen as attractive. Symmetrical features are universally attractive. White, even teeth are universally more attractive than yellow, damaged teeth. You get the picture.

There is not a woman in this world who thinks that Steve Buscemi is more attractive than Brad Pitt, and I doubt that any man thinks that Sandra Bernhard is more attractive than Angelina Jolie.

We are designed to appreciate beauty because it points to perfection; wherever there is beauty there is health, and a beautiful work of architecture is very likely to be solid - the most beautiful formula in math is always correct etc. Beauty is not just meaningless vanity, it is just symbolic of something far greater than the mere surface of it.
His Picture Was Photoshopped In 18 Countries.
The Different Standards Of Beauty Are Unreal
:smile:
http://diply.com/turbo-power/article/picture-photoshopped-18-ways

71f33350-10f0-483d-9abd-6d1ad0b19b3e_desktop.jpg

rawImage.png

635998948181244746-1951291976_powerfulbodyimagemen-825x496.jpg

Animatrix

His Picture Was Photoshopped In 18 Countries.
The Different Standards Of Beauty Are Unreal
:smile:
http://diply.com/turbo-power/article/picture-photoshopped-18-ways

71f33350-10f0-483d-9abd-6d1ad0b19b3e_desktop.jpg

rawImage.png

635998948181244746-1951291976_powerfulbodyimagemen-825x496.jpg

Let me tell you something, people all over the world find Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Errol Flynn, Ingrid Bergman, Kate Winslet, George Clooney etc. attractive. It is not cultural. Beauty is no respector of nationality or culture.

One can clearly see that the man you posted is not particularly attractive.

JUPITERASC

Let me tell you something, people all over the world find Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Errol Flynn, Ingrid Bergman, Kate Winslet, George Clooney etc. attractive. It is not cultural. Beauty is no respector of nationality or culture.

One can clearly see that the man you posted is not particularly attractive.
The fact is
the original unattractive image was photoshopped
in eighteen different countries
to eighteen different countries ideas of beauty

which are all clearly very different :smile:

JUPITERASC

Let me tell you something, people all over the world find Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Errol Flynn, Ingrid Bergman, Kate Winslet, George Clooney etc. attractive.
not necessarily :smile:
It is not cultural. Beauty is no respector of nationality or culture.
culture clearly has an influence
as shown by the photoshop experiment

That man is not and will never be an icon of beauty
not anywhere in the world, anytime in history.
71412017011573517PM.jpg

Oh my couldnt see it was him at first!
I don't think his ascendant is libra anymore. His body langugae is not particularly graceful.
No idea really what his ascendant might be. It's not Aries or Leo anyway. Not Virgo either. Not Cancer. Hard to say hm.
I was thinking Aquarius because he is eccentric in dress (wears two or three shirts at a time with two pens clipped to the front placket) and cutting edge in terms of mass communication, computers, technology, as well as being idealistic, humanitarian.

Animatrix

I was thinking Aquarius because he is eccentric in dress (wears two or three shirts at a time with two pens clipped to the front placket) and cutting edge in terms of mass communication, computers, technology, as well as being idealistic, humanitarian.

Yeah maybe!