Will this person ever be my partner? Interesting chart

lux111

Long story short: after a few years our feelings haven’t died, anyway I know it’s Merc retro but he just got back in touch.. An astrologer told me he was my soulmate years ago but it wasn’t the right time then. I’m in another relationship now though

So, just out of curiosity, will X ever be my bf?

I would like some help because I’m not even sure if he would come under 5th or 7th house.. Either way, 5th and 7th house rulers (Merc and Sun) are in exact conjunction in Cancer 5th, conjunct Venus

I’m Saturn in the 11th opposing Venus, sticking to the rules and telling him “I have a bf”. The moon in Saturn-ruled 1st sextiles me and trines the 5th house conglomerate, so I don’t know if that is a translation of light or moon/Pisces showing daydreaming OR soul love

Let’s say he is ruled by the 5th, Mercury..

Mercury is combust, as is Venus, so I think he recently broke up with his gf

The ruler of my 4th house of final outcome is Venus, his 4th ruler is also Mercury, they are conjunct in my 5th.
Vertex and North node are in the 5th too

What do you think?

https://imgur.com/a/8QyICX0

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I would tend to think 7th is more appropriate for him, using sun and Saturn as significators.
While the significators are not strongly connected, sun is in Saturn's terms.
While Saturn had been opposing Venus, the aspect is now separating, with Saturn retrograde moving towards the moon's ruler Jupiter.
Mercury is his co-significator and ruler of the 5th, retrograde it is actually cazimi with the sun and actually very strong.
Moon leaving Saturn in the 11th approaches the trine with sun in the 5th.
The chart does look very positive.

lux111

Can anyone please explain to me what else this chart shows.. or tell me how to read the bigger picture apart from the main probable positive/negative answer..? Do I have to look up an ephemeris to predict when ‘Saturn and Sun’ might have some significant contact, for example?

ElenaJ

Normally, when you ask a question, the chart answers that question.
Other answers and insights would belong to other charts.
However, you wouldn't be looking for sun/saturn aspects, but moon/sun, because it is moon that is transferring and connecting the two planets.

lux111

Normally, when you ask a question, the chart answers that question.
Other answers and insights would belong to other charts.
However, you wouldn't be looking for sun/saturn aspects, but moon/sun, because it is moon that is transferring and connecting the two planets.

Ok thanks!!