should i be friends with him or just move on?

Jyotigupta3890

I was in relationship for 5 Years. Now he has moved on and getting married probably by the end of this year. I want to to know should i still continue to be his friend or i should just cut of all my contacts with him.

He is a nice person. I want him to be part of my life if not as a life partner but still as a friend. But i do not want me to suffer anymore so if continuing being friends with him will be painful for me than i would rather choose to take pain of staying away from him.

Please suggest.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_jyoti_gupta_ashish.30198.19872.jpg
    astro_621gw_jyoti_gupta_ashish.30198.19872.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_61gw_jyoti_gupta_.30267.20926.jpg
    astro_61gw_jyoti_gupta_.30267.20926.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 24

ardentika

I don't think astrology will help you with a petsonal choice. If you think you will suffer from being his friend then take yout time. And I think you should basrd on how many posts you made abkut him and that obsession isn't healthy.

muchacho

I was in relationship for 5 Years. Now he has moved on and getting married probably by the end of this year. I want to to know should i still continue to be his friend or i should just cut of all my contacts with him.

He is a nice person. I want him to be part of my life if not as a life partner but still as a friend. But i do not want me to suffer anymore so if continuing being friends with him will be painful for me than i would rather choose to take pain of staying away from him.

Please suggest.
Relationships are forever. Even if you cut off contacts you'll still have all those memories that can be triggered any moment by all kinds of things. So I'd say in the long run, your wish is very reasonable. But right now, you probably are better off if you are avoiding him for a while until you regain your balance.

Looking at the synastry (whole sign houses), he triggers your 6th and 8th which would make it a very difficult relationship, but also a potentially deep one. Your ASC's are incompatible as are your Suns. Which means your relationship is not only potentially troublesome but also very dynamic. But your Moons are in trine. So, not an easy relationship. Definitely one with lots of personal growth opportunities.

Jyotigupta3890

Relationships are forever. Even if you cut off contacts you'll still have all those memories that can be triggered any moment by all kinds of things. So I'd say in the long run, your wish is very reasonable. But right now, you probably are better off if you are avoiding him for a while until you regain your balance.

Looking at the synastry (whole sign houses), he triggers your 6th and 8th which would make it a very difficult relationship, but also a potentially deep one. Your ASC's are incompatible as are your Suns. Which means your relationship is not only potentially troublesome but also very dynamic. But your Moons are in trine. So, not an easy relationship. Definitely one with lots of personal growth opportunities.

Thank you for your reply. I am feeling better now. Recovering day by day and now waiting for my true soul mate.

Thanks once again.

Jyotigupta3890

Because the synastry suggests if you would actually live together it would be a very bumpy ride, especially for you. So things having developed this way, you may actually have avoided disaster.

To be very honest i have little ego and anger issues.. And he was totally opposite.
But during last one year his temperament changed alot. He became moody, egoistic.
Lot of ego clashes among both of us. No doubt we both were in love with each other truly but something was pulling us apart.