Will I be lonely for my whole life?

Hi,

I have been through a tough time throughout my life.
And now I am feeling to go & reside somewhere at a distance place.
I have saturn in my first house, lonely moon in the 8th house forming a kemdruma yoga.
Ketu in exalted sun's house and all bad aspects on the 1st house in birth as well as navamsa chart.
Venus, 7th lord & darakaraka planet in conjunction but placed in the 12th from 1st house lord placement.
Will I be lonely for my whole life?
Is there no marriage written for me?
What's going to happen please tell me?

Please check my details below.

DOB: 14/04/1989
Time: 00:15 AM
Place: Mumbai

Please shade some light.

Thanks & Regards,
Karan Karjivkar

Januarystorm

first, of course you wont be lonely for you whole life- thats ridiculous and i know you have saturn in the first house and yes, until now life has probably been lonely because sani tends to give that effect when placed in the first house- but i have very very good news for you- sani is now coming back to his natal position in your chart- you have saturn in sagittarius, this is called the saturn return- it is saturns birthday if you will- and it is usually after that his more negative effects calm down and life starts getting better in that area which he is placed in in your chart (so for you thats you yourself- as he is in the ascendant) so dont worry-the worst is over, and in a couple of months he will have passed your natal saturn and then life can truly begin- before the saturn return- your not really mature yet, your not really ready, but after the saturn return you have now crossed into true adulthood and trust me, really the worst is over and your almost there- just a couple of months to go...you can do it- after having him in the 1st house for 29 years im sure that by now you have built up an amazing resilience and inner strength in order to cope with this loneliness and lethargy- and dont think- im not strong look at me im always sad and lonely- well if a person that can live through 29 years of being sad and lonely is not a strong person- than no one is. if you can (and you did) survive the full 100 percent of your life- and until now you have successfully done that- you are a strong and courageous person, not everyone can deal with the life lessons saturn gives when he is placed in the first house- it is not an easy position, and the fact you still are here on earth living breathing and asking questions on forums means you have not been defeated and have hope in your heart- because if you did not have hope you would not be asking this question- so this means you are on the right path, for if hope is still within you nothing can stop you, not even seventeen saturns in your first house.

second, you will get married- now it is possible but takes a lot of time to predict the timing that you will meet your spouse, it really is a bit difficult and takes up a lot of energy for me personally, but what i did do was check your dasas/transits/solar returns for marriage- and i can say for a thousand percent you will get married and i have the year where it is going to happen- it can be more specific but again, takes up a lot of time, and im guessing just knowing the fact it is going to happen and even what year it is- will hopefully satisfy your questions about this subject.

so again, the year of the marriage is the official ceremony- this does not mean you will be alone until then- you can meet your future spouse tomorrow- in one month or one year- that can happen anytime- but the year you will actually have the ceremony will be 2028/2029- again- this sounds like a lot BUT this is again, the actual marriage ceremony- not the time you will meet your spouse- and i think it is pretty safe to say you will probably know your spouse for a long time before you decide to get married- that would be the smart thing to do because you want to marry someone you know very well until such a major decision is made- everything will be fine, dont worry, saturn in the first house has this energy of loneliness, lethary and feeling alone and down- but saturn also has positive attributes- try to look those up and work on them, try to replace the negative with something positive instead and saturn can bless you with all his gifts- which he has- believe me, some of the best things in my life have come through sani and they are usually the ones i am most proud of as of right now.

and also just to add, you dont have the moon in the 8th house- yes i know certain vedic system tend to use the whole house system- but if you are certain that is your exact time of birth- and you know it 1000 percent- you can use placidus- more and more modern jhotishi work with cusps and use the placidus system and it works and is far more accurate and exact than the whole signs system- and in the placidus system you have the moon in the 7th house- in her own sign- this is not a bad position for the moon to be in- it does mean- as you may have noticed from living your life- that for your mind to be balanced- you have to be in a relationship that is stable and healthy and where you can nurture and be nurtured by your partner- where everything is calm, peaceful and respectful and you have an equal relationship where both partners equally give love to each other- thats when your peace of mind comes in- so together with saturn in the 1st and the moon in the 7th- being alone is kind of what saturn does- but your peace of mind comes in when you are in a relationship- do you see why you are feeling so bad? for some people they feel peace of mind when working, for others when they are spiritual, for others when they have money- for you its being in a relationship and having everything being in balance with your partner- and this will happen for you- again, this is the year saturn will cross your natal saturns position- and after that, your adult life can truly begin and saturn will start cooling down his negative and if you start working on his positive already, then nothing but good can come from now on. also, because your saturn is in sagittarius- jupiters sign, it means that the spiritual side of your life has been delayed by saturn for the first part of your life (until now for you) because sagittarius is the sign that rules spirituality, higher wisdom, religious beliefs and just a belief in something higher, something greater- and saturn is IN that sign, he has supressed and delayed and not given you these things, but now you have matured and thank god for you and all of us with saturn in sagittarius, jupiter, Guru, the lord of sagittarius, is the most beneficial lucky auspicious friendly amazing planet- and not even saturn can hate him or be his enemy, for jupiter can never be anyone's enemy- ever ever- not even saturns- he is truly the Guru, and he is truly the great benefic- and therefore, even when malifics are in his sign, no matter how hard they may at first deny and delay those signs matters- because the lord is Jupiter- they cannot but eventually give you what they have denied, that is for sure. so that brings me to advise you to start your spiritual journey (i see you may have already started it seeing your on this forum, but yet again your from india and astrology is more integrated in society than in the west so im not sure if your just being a normal indian that sees astrology as something widely accepted or that you have started your spiritual journey and thats why you are on this forum) but whatever it is-

start the spiritual path- saturn has delayed it- but it cannot be denied to you- THIS and only this will truly bring you happiness- not other people or a spouse- you will have them, but when you do you will notice that it was not the fact you were alone that was the reason for your unhappiness, because lets be honest, if you love yourself, if you know your self-worth and have an inner happiness- it would not matter to you if other people were around you for you would not need them to be there in order for you to feel better- other people will not fix your unhappiness- no one can do that but you- and if you think that having a spouse means you will be happy- than wait until you have a spouse and you will find out you will still be unhappy. but, start living a more spiritual life, spend time alone and love it, cherish yourself and be happy you have so much time by yourself, this way you can get to know yourself, who you are, what makes you happy- you cannot do that when other people are around, you have to know how to love being alone, for if you dont like being by yourself- how can you expect others to? If you yourself are not happy being with yourself- than why are you surprised others do the same thing? if you cant do it- you cannot expect others to do it, try being alone with yourself and loving it, and being happy with time you have with yourself- and you will be amazed at how fast others will feel the same way. the way you treat yourself is a direct signal for other people on how to treat you, if you hate spending time with you- other people will hate spending time with you. its very easy. change your own behaviour towards yourself, and others will follow your example. show yourself how much you love yourself.

clearly you are not here on earth by coincidence, you have a reason to be here- god does not make mistakes. also, god does not judge or condemn you, god loves you unconditionally, you know that, it would be weird if god was like- you know i love everyone- but YOU KARJIVKARAN- no not you. wouldnt that be funny?

God loves you and believe me, he is always with you and he never is disappointed, he never blames you, he never thinks you are bad or unworthy- you are always forgiven and always loved by god no matter what- just for being alive, you dont have to do anything for god already to love you, you dont have to prove yourself to god, you dont have to make him love you, he is not waiting for you to do anything- he is not waiting for you to change, he loves you the way you are- but if you do change, he will love you the same as before, it doesnt matter to him- so ...why dont you start treating yourself with the same respect?

good luck and god bless you!

Last edited:

ToRay

Hi

Time of marriage/relationship start after june 2023, Scorpio in 12th shows tendency to go in isolation. Strongly advice to wear ruby stone, also emerald, Would help with finding love and boost confidence. Donate roasted black chana on saturdays.

Thank You Januarystorm very much.
I agree with you and I know somewhere that the future is always bright.
I become quite spiritual after 20 and now deeply believe in God and know he will shower his blessing on me someday.
The intention to write this message was not only marriage but also about the bad family life. I don't want to live with my parents as they also don't want it. This is why I want to settle somewhere in the distant place.
It doesn't matter if I will marry after 30, 35 even 40 till the spouse is really great. I am happy to know that I will meet someone sooner than my marriage.
Thanks once again for your time Januarystorm.

Januarystorm

Thank You Januarystorm very much.
I agree with you and I know somewhere that the future is always bright.
I become quite spiritual after 20 and now deeply believe in God and know he will shower his blessing on me someday.
The intention to write this message was not only marriage but also about the bad family life. I don't want to live with my parents as they also don't want it. This is why I want to settle somewhere in the distant place.
It doesn't matter if I will marry after 30, 35 even 40 till the spouse is really great. I am happy to know that I will meet someone sooner than my marriage.
Thanks once again for your time Januarystorm.

if you keep telling yourself that god will shower his blessing on you someday- you are going to be living your entire life waiting for that someday- god is already blessing you each and every day, i dont think god is waiting for another day to bless you- you just have to believe he is doing it for you to see the blessings, and you cannot see blessings when you think about them coming one day in the future- you cannot see something when you believe it is not here, but still coming. everything is already here, start small, see the small blessings first, learn to appreciate what you have, if you dont appreciate what you have now, how can you expect god to give you more, you have to be happy with where you are because if you are not happy with what you have now, you cant expect god to give you more- he already gave you so much, even if you cannot see it, he has, and until you learn to be grateful with what you have, you wont be able to get more. think about it, what if you gave someone a cake, and he does not appreciate the cake, nor does he think of the cake as a blessing, no he keeps on insisting, i want ice cream, ok you say, but do you like the cake, first be happy about the cake, than i can give you the ice cream, but if i give you the cake and you are not happy with it, how do i know you will be happy with the ice cream? first be grateful for the cake,and then when i see that the cake has brought you happiness, i will gladly give you ice cream (weird analogy but you get the point)

now as for your moving away from your parents

you have the moon in the 7th house- moon rules place of living, moving etc. 7th house is exactly opposite the ascendant- meaning far away from you- other people- when i see moon in the 7th house this can be an indicator of someone living far from their birthplace- however, because you have sun mercury and venus, but especially sun in the 4th house, this does indicate to me someone that might be happier staying close to where they were born ...

if you feel like moving is better- move, if it doesnt work out you can always return, there is no shame in trying, better to try and learn than to never do it and always think what if...

I completely agree with you Januarystorm.
But right now I don't have anything to feel like I am blessed with.
No good friends, no girlfriend, no good family problem, problem with father from childhood and now problem with mother too and there are just increasing.
I had good relation with my sisters too but now as they always take my parent's side and oppose me, don't understand me, I have blocked them on my phone.
We have to live our house soon which were provided by my father's company as he is retiring now. We have planned to relocate to our village.
The problem is the home in village is also not ours, it is my grandmother's house and after her it will be of my paternal aunt as a legal heir, not my father. What I want to say is, we still have to reside in someone else's house. It will also be hard for someone to reside in village who has lived his entire life in the city.
Career is also on roller coaster ride. I am very good at work but can't handle office politics and people who jealous of me. It's being a crime to be an innocent person. The world tries to kill you and your all efforts. After 5-6 years of service now I have decided to pursue freelancing career but I am still struggling for work.
There is nothing good going on in my life to feel blessed.
I am not complaining not even have any opposition to God. I believe its just Karma of my past life. But it's really hard to live like this. I have been through suicidal tendencies too but never have courage to do so. It's a month now I have not visited temple. I am feeling like I am becoming atheist again.