Am I pregnant?

dejavu91

Hello!

I hope someone will take a look at my question even though I am new here. Logically (or however) it is difficult, but then I erected a chart and I got some positive indications. My situation is very complicated, JU in fall is such a good description of me, being in a foreign country. It is in a barren sign, but this plus an opposition from Moon are the only negative indicators, I think.
I am worried about so much fertile signs and the ruler of the 5., Moon, exactly on the ASC. Part of conception in in Sag, conjuncting Mars, ruler of 8th.
Any idea? Would be very appreciated!!

astro_2gw_206_da_li_sam_trudna_hr.61472.32977.gif

dejavu91

Hello rafaella,

Thanks for showing interest. I couldn't check it yet as I am in a foreign country, without money, without documents and credit cards (someone stole my bag a few weeks ago) so I am a bit desperate, waiting for my sister to come and help me. I bought one test and it was negative but I think I did it too early, as I still have nausea and other symptoms.

I'll give a feedback after visiting a doctor, because at least something bad is going on with my health; till then, if anyone can give an insight about this chart, I would really appreciate it.

tsmall

Premium Member
I would say that yes, you are. Generally when the thing asked about is in the ASC it is a good indication of a yes. Moon rules 5th and is in the extremely fertile sign of Pisces, exactly on the ascending degree.

dejavu91

Thank you tsmall for your replay :)

Feedback: Definitely I am not pregnant. I went to a lab and results are negative

Wish you all the best for all of you :)

tikana

I would say that yes, you are. Generally when the thing asked about is in the ASC it is a good indication of a yes. Moon rules 5th and is in the extremely fertile sign of Pisces, exactly on the ascending degree.

U need a passing aspect
Plus jup is barren
Preg is coming up though

Moon squared saturn
Just b4 that moon sq mars
Close call

dejavu91

Tikana, I think you can always find negative testimonies. But I also think that here prevail positive ones.
And after this, I am sure that pregnancy is not coming :biggrin: at least, not yet. I'll be more careful than ever. Anyway, I'll keep you updated :wink:

tikana

Tikana, I think you can always find negative testimonies. But I also think that here prevail positive ones.
And after this, I am sure that pregnancy is not coming :biggrin: at least, not yet. I'll be more careful than ever. Anyway, I'll keep you updated :wink:

okay we have a few charts here with 90% negative 10% positive that turned out to be positive. horary is not straight cut. some things are missed almutens, antiscias, planet qualities, hour agreemnets and etc.

rafaella

U need a passing aspect
Plus jup is barren
Preg is coming up though

Moon squared saturn
Just b4 that moon sq mars
Close call

Not only that, Moon is conjunct SN and ASC is conjunct SN. All my charts with SN on ASC have been a straight no...especially if SN is right on ASC, I don't need to go further...:wink:

In this chart, Moon is also dealing with oppositions.

tikana

Not only that, Moon is conjunct SN and ASC is conjunct SN. All my charts with SN on ASC have been a straight no...especially if SN is right on ASC, I don't need to go further...:wink:

In this chart, Moon is also dealing with oppositions.

the nail to the coffin was moon last aspect. jupiter barren.
overall yeah .. there are too many negs

i should mention that the baby could have been implanted the 5th is strong super strong but the state of the querent is barren
baby rejected the mother literally

astrodranjna

5l mo in 12 house of loss under the effect of nodes
asc lord jup conj with mer lord of 12th to 5th
5sl sat signifying your will to get children will get fulfill but not this time as dasha-bhukti not favoring
current dasha jup not favoring as it conjunct with mer lord of 4th loss of 5th

dejavu91

Hi to all!

I think the context should always be kept in mind. The chart of a woman who is desperately trying to get pregnant and the chart of someone who´d prefer to postpone it cannot be the same I guess. So the SN conjunct the ASC of someone who actually wants a negative answer could indicate a yes?

Because that is exactly what happened. Despite of all the tests showing negative my stomach started to grow a bit, i asked for an ultrasound and it seems I am pregnant indeed. 3 months. Very weird situation, maybe all these oppositions have something to do with it.

Horary have always worked well for me, but it is unbelievable how accurate it can be, sometimes even more accurate than blood pregnancy tests... :surprised:

tsmall

Premium Member
Despite of all the tests showing negative my stomach started to grow a bit, i asked for an ultrasound and it seems I am pregnant indeed. 3 months. Very weird situation, maybe all these oppositions have something to do with it.

Horary have always worked well for me, but it is unbelievable how accurate it can be, sometimes even more accurate than blood pregnancy tests... :surprised:

*atleast10characters

rafaella

Hi to all!

I think the context should always be kept in mind. The chart of a woman who is desperately trying to get pregnant and the chart of someone who´d prefer to postpone it cannot be the same I guess. So the SN conjunct the ASC of someone who actually wants a negative answer could indicate a yes?

Because that is exactly what happened. Despite of all the tests showing negative my stomach started to grow a bit, i asked for an ultrasound and it seems I am pregnant indeed. 3 months. Very weird situation, maybe all these oppositions have something to do with it.

So you didn't want to get pregnant? SN on ASC generally shows something negative for the querent, things not working out the way querent wants. So if you didn't want pregnancy, I guess SN shows you will get a negative response (meaning that you ARE pregnant). Interesting, I never thought of it this way. I also think SN hid the pregnancy, so all tests were negative.

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I deleted the off topic comments. Please remember that the horary boards are for delineation of horary charts, and keep comments to the astrology. Anything else does not belong here.

Tamara