What's my correct rising sign?

Oniket Vivlioflos

Another way to check the accuracy of your ascendant is to look at progressions and timing. For instance - at the current degree calculated at 27Libra18, the progressed ascendant would have been exactly conjunct your natal Mars on Dec. 13, 2013. Did anything significant happen around that time? Maybe an accident or healthwise?

December, 2013 ? No I never had any accident of any kind. But yeh, my mother had a car accident in early 2014 and I was present with her .

Kite

December, 2013 ? No I never had any accident of any kind. But yeh, my mother had a car accident in early 2014 and I was present with her .

Then if anything, you were probably born a few minutes earlier. Were you working at the time? Did you have a spike in earnings around then also?

Oniket Vivlioflos

I'm attaching a bi-wheel chart with Placidus houses inside and whole sign houses outside. Since your parents and especially Mom seem to be very involved in your career, I attribute it to the whole sign view of Moon and North Node in the 10th house. In the Placidus chart - Exalted Venus in Pisces in the 5th house would speak to success in the Arts, however, in the Whole sign view - Venus moves to the 6th house of work (in the arts) and Neptune would move into the 5th house with Uranus - Film activity and child actor.

In the whole sign view, your Sun is in the 4th house in Capricorn which certainly speaks to parents driving your career. In Placidus it's in the 3rd house which could speak to media work..advertising with Jupiter ruling that house and in the 8th - big business. However in whole sign house 9 Jupiter in Gemini speaks to media/publishing work as well and rules your whole sign 3rd which is also media and communications.

Neptune and Uranus in the 4th house in Placidus, however does not seem to speak to your focused parents or lack of stability.

The second house in both views is money earning ability and with Mars resident there in the whole sign house - your will have strong earning ability. In the Placidus house version it's in your first house so earnings dealing with your appearance --Modeling as an example.

So basically, I think this is a good case study of reading someone using both systems of houses to get a richer picture of the native.

Can't thank you enough to read my chart.
I had a pretty strange childhood and had not so great bonding moments with my parents. I'm not so close to them but they're definitely a very important part of my life. Like I need to confess this , I think I always felt a lack of stability concerning my family because of my parents always have had talks of divorce or we would talk about shifting to another place. So you're right lack of stability is something I've felt in my life concerning my parents and family . I'm so surprised that astrology can tell about our family too!

So, according to you reading my bi-wheel chart which profession is best suited for me ?
in the art , media and entertainment industry?
Like which field can indicate a stable career or indicate success or fame ?

Oniket Vivlioflos

Wow! So you have already experienced some fame as a child!

I'm not so experienced with rectification, so perhaps others will comment further, but based upon what you've said here, I'm more inclined to say Libra rising and Cancer MC. Venus, the ruler of your chart is in Leo's house - 5th house, Pisces. That would represent a child actor and your creative/artistic side. And Pisces would want to make the world a better place - and would give creativity and imagination.

Cancer MC with Moon in Cancer in the 9th along with North Node, is doing something to make the world a better place - and higher education, which you are doing now. It would give you an expansive nature and compassion for others cross-culturally. As a child actor, I'd think the Libra rising would be more suitable. People believed in you and saw your talent and you responded to it and did well. I think you just stated your vocation quite nicely.

Thanks a lot again :)

" expansive nature and compassion for others cross-culturally ." Some acquaintances have told me or rather complimented me about this especially the compassion for cross-culturally thing !

Kite

Can't thank you enough to read my chart.
I had a pretty strange childhood and had not so great bonding moments with my parents. I'm not so close to them but they're definitely a very important part of my life. Like I need to confess this , I think I always felt a lack of stability concerning my family because of my parents always have had talks of divorce or we would talk about shifting to another place. So you're right lack of stability is something I've felt in my life concerning my parents and family . I'm so surprised that astrology can tell about our family too!

So, according to you reading my bi-wheel chart which profession is best suited for me ?
in the art , media and entertainment industry?
Like which field can indicate a stable career or indicate success or fame ?

Actually the remark about instability was a typo - I was saying that you probably did have good stability with Uranus NOT in your 4th house in the whole sign view. However looking at it again, Whole sign house 4 is ruled by Saturn which normally would signify stability but it is square to Uranus which would account for the instability you reference. Saturn is also retrograde which effects its ability to function in the best way.

As far as your career, you can continue what you're doing and you will probably do well. With Cancer on the MC, social work could work for you as well. You've got a nice watery grand trine involving your Moon, Venus and Mars - all strong either by domicile or exaltation. Success should come easy to you. As they say, Follow your Passion.

Harmelia

Thanks a lot again :)

" expansive nature and compassion for others cross-culturally ." Some acquaintances have told me or rather complimented me about this especially the compassion for cross-culturally thing !

Are you starting to get some clarity as you hear the feedback you're getting from those of us responding?

Oniket Vivlioflos

Hello Oniket,

your TOB sounds pretty precise and more than others do. You would need 20 minutes more to be a scorpio rising. But to instinctively act and the manner to instinctively put through your wishes is anyway scorpio like with mars in 1st house in scorpio. With mars in scorpio you are subconsciously guided, directed and attracted from people and matters interesting you.

Doubled by your venus as ruler of your 8th house - the natural zodiac scorpio house - in square with jupiter in your 8th house with jupiter/pluto correspondence energy. Jupiter rules your 3rd house - physically presenting yourself to other people verbally but also in your clothes and your personal style.

Venus as ruler of 8th house is of intense energy with venus/pluto correspondence in your 5th house. And shows a different taste of preferring more the non-standard and non-conventional - as venus in 5th house - self-expression is ruled by uranus as ruler of your 5th house - what is besides selfexpression, creativity .... also house of sexuality and also sexual radiance and physical outsending - if connected with body house 2nd and 3rd house.

And your venus in 5th house is connected with 3rd house by venus jupiter square - jupiter rules your 3rd.

Thanks a lot for reading my chart and spending your valuable time to read my chart .
"
Doubled by your venus as ruler of your 8th house - the natural zodiac scorpio house - in square with jupiter in your 8th house with jupiter/pluto correspondence energy. Jupiter rules your 3rd house - physically presenting yourself to other people verbally but also in your clothes and your personal style. "

This is something you explained really well.

Oniket Vivlioflos

Actually the remark about instability was a typo - I was saying that you probably did have good stability with Uranus NOT in your 4th house in the whole sign view. However looking at it again, Whole sign house 4 is ruled by Saturn which normally would signify stability but it is square to Uranus which would account for the instability you reference. Saturn is also retrograde which effects its ability to function in the best way.

As far as your career, you can continue what you're doing and you will probably do well. With Cancer on the MC, social work could work for you as well. You've got a nice watery grand trine involving your Moon, Venus and Mars - all strong either by domicile or exaltation. Success should come easy to you. As they say, Follow your Passion.

Hope I'll be successful in my life one day and sorrry , I'm too concerned about my career lol 😂
Yes, I'll try to follow my passion 💙

Thanks a lot to read my chart !

Oniket Vivlioflos

Are you starting to get some clarity as you hear the feedback you're getting from those of us responding?

To be honest, yes !
It's like now I've an idea that I'm a Libra rising with Cancer Midheaven but I act like a Scorpio because I've my Mars in Scorpio in 1st house also the pro-ascendant thing and also co-ascendant, I never knew these things before I asked this question here !
So yes, I've got a little bit of clarity now.

I'm more concerned about which profession should I choose . So according to all the replies I've received so far I've reached to an understanding that I can actually do pretty well in entertainment and media industry .
Also higher education is something suitable for me too.
I can work for social causes too .

I'm not sure about the profession I should choose because I'm not sure it'll guarantee me FAME or not .
Sometimes being successful doesn't equate to being famous 🤐🤭

Harmelia

To be honest, yes !
It's like now I've an idea that I'm a Libra rising with Cancer Midheaven but I act like a Scorpio because I've my Mars in Scorpio in 1st house also the pro-ascendant thing and also co-ascendant, I never knew these things before I asked this question here !
So yes, I've got a little bit of clarity now.

I'm more concerned about which profession should I choose . So according to all the replies I've received so far I've reached to an understanding that I can actually do pretty well in entertainment and media industry .
Also higher education is something suitable for me too.
I can work for social causes too .

I'm not sure about the profession I should choose because I'm not sure it'll guarantee me FAME or not .
Sometimes being successful doesn't equate to being famous 🤐🤭

True, but either way, you can make the world a better place and enjoy yourself creatively while doing it. Fame is a two-edge sword as you lose your privacy and become a very public person, open to good and bad. You may or may not really want BIG FAME. But if you do, then go forth. Follow your heart or passion, as Zora said. Do what you enjoy and the rest will follow.

Oniket Vivlioflos

True, but either way, you can make the world a better place and enjoy yourself creatively while doing it. Fame is a two-edge sword as you lose your privacy and become a very public person, open to good and bad. You may or may not really want BIG FAME. But if you do, then go forth. Follow your heart or passion, as Zora said. Do what you enjoy and the rest will follow.

You're 101% correct .
I realized one thing about myself is that I don't want fame to live a luxurious life or just for the sake of becoming popular. It's just that I want fame so that I can help the world maybe orphans, old people, animals, etc. Or use my fame and power to influence people or a generation in order to help the world .
I've also wanted fame or want to be adored by the world for a sense of belonging .

I'm just a weird individual altogether 😂