Do you know bad synastry good marriage couples?

turkish girl

I wonder if the synastry chart tell ''the end'' for a relationship?

I am interested in astrology for 5 years looked into chart as natal.Actually did not have much opportunity to analyse synastry chart ,you need both sides personal info.So I really do not know much couples with bad synastry-compoiste and good marriage examples.

Can two people be flexible? Can the two mature person cope with some hardships together? All these can make a solution to deal with a relationship?

Once I talked with an older astrologer,he has told me;''aries is just a sign,you can be a Street fighter or a great leader it is in your hand''

I am myself a pessimistic person and the bad synastry with mf bf's chart sometimes makes me tensioned.(we are dating almost one year,both families met with each other)

And more importantly,if you do not want to lose this bond,how to cope with the bad aspects of synastry?

AJ Astrology

I wonder if the synastry chart tell ''the end'' for a relationship?

Hi turkish girl,

I'm not familiar with any such techniques, however generally trines and sextiles indicate stable long-lasting relastionships while squares and oppositions indicate instability and short-lived relationships.

I am myself a pessimistic person and the bad synastry with mf bf's chart sometimes makes me tensioned.(we are dating almost one year,both families met with each other)

And more importantly,if you do not want to lose this bond,how to cope with the bad aspects of synastry?

Simple: end the relationship.

You don't need astrology to tell you that. A tiger doesn't change its stripes. You both are who you are and neither of you is going to change.

You can walk away from the relationship or continue to suffer. Your choice.

turkish girl

Thanks for reply,

I can say we had no argument or conflict til this day from the beginning.I am happy with him.

But I am just afraid of the horoscope,I mean I wish I did not know looking the charts.

Should I deal with horoscope or look into my own life experiences.Because horoscope and my real experience tells different stories.

Last edited:

ellie04

It depends on what you mean by bad synastry. Squares and oppositions DO NOT end a relationship. You have to see what else you have and these harsh aspects are between which planets? E.g. Moon square Venus is not that bad. Jupiter harsh aspect inner planets are also not detrimental. Even the so-called terrible aspect Mars-Saturn is manageable. I've seen long-term relationships with them.

If your relationship has been good, why are you worrying over astrology??

turkish girl

It depends on what you mean by bad synastry. Squares and oppositions DO NOT end a relationship. You have to see what else you have and these harsh aspects are between which planets? E.g. Moon square Venus is not that bad. Jupiter harsh aspect inner planets are also not detrimental. Even the so-called terrible aspect Mars-Saturn is manageable. I've seen long-term relationships with them.

If your relationship has been good, why are you worrying over astrology??

I am not a professional astrologer but to give you some idea ,i have a aquarius stellium and he has a scorpio stellium so that means most planets has square aspect.

I just showed my chart only one astrologer she top said synastry does not seem look good but composite is nice.I have beden reading a lot synastry-composite stuff and some people say composite is not actually important so I am confused.

To your last question...I REALLY don't know.I guess astrology became like a habit moreover obsessiom for me.I have an Indian online astrologer friend he does says same thing.And my bf almost banned astrology stuff if i compare our charts.He says i make myself unhappy.

I guess i am obsessed or just need some insight to guide me.

I have never seen a good married couple around me.Dont have much relatives around me but my mom and dads ,grandpa and grandma and uncles were total disaster.My pscyologist says i am perfectionalist this is why i want to guarentee everything and want to know everything.And have fear of getting married.

Before hım,with the guys i am getting close the 1st thing i was looking at charts ... Sighs....stupidness i know.

İf we go back astrology,here one lady astrologer kimbermoon told me this is my planets create confusion.I have moon in 12th and a aquarius stellium in 6th.And Jüpiter in scorpio.So one Side wants deep love,pampering and connection and the other side wants to spend time alone.So aquarius,sagittarius aries guys finds me clingy and scorpio pisces type guys finds me eccentric.With my scorpio ,Virgo rising bf i feel sade and secure and i know that he would always defend me.With an aquarius guy na,i would feel like he does not love ne enough.

And what i realized is ,til that day,i have always dated with water sign guys or who has water sign risings.Even though my planets falls in aquarius the guys were mainly cancer,scorpio,libra or pisces.

Before this guy another serious attempt was with libra sign,pisces rising.But i have not loved hım.
I have pisces on 7th house cusp,Jüpiter falls in scorpio with juno.

Never dated an earth sign though Taurus would complete my t square to grand cross which would be a different story.

Thanks ellie for your post,though my post seems like a chaos LoL but i just wanted to write my opinions.