what is my most positive/benefic placement?

Bloop

Hello:

Dec 1, 1993
3:30 PM (15:30)
Worcester, MA, USA

I am wondering if Saturn is my most positive placement?
It seems that Saturn, Mercury, and Venus are the benefics for Taurus lagna thus bringing good results. However, Venus in my chart is the lord of the 6th house making it a malefic, and Mercury and Saturn square each other. Furthermore, my Taurus Lagna is aspected by Ketu which could mean that anything which supports or benefits my lagna may automatically become a malefic.

Thus- I am wondering if there is any benefics/good placements in my chart at all? Thank you!

mathur_dinesh

Two naturally benign planets, Jupiter and Mercury are placed in the sixth house. They do not have any adverse influence. They will promote significations of the house. We must remember that the sixth house is not all only trouble. The houses governed by Jupiter and by Mercury will also do good. The Moon is sufficiently bright. It has aspect of Mars but the two are friendly. Therefore it too is a favourable planet. Saturn is occupying its Mooltrikona sign in an angle. It is favourable though its benevolence is reduced on account of the mutual aspect that exists with Mars.

Bloop

Two naturally benign planets, Jupiter and Mercury are placed in the sixth house. They do not have any adverse influence. They will promote significations of the house. We must remember that the sixth house is not all only trouble. The houses governed by Jupiter and by Mercury will also do good. The Moon is sufficiently bright. It has aspect of Mars but the two are friendly. Therefore it too is a favourable planet. Saturn is occupying its Mooltrikona sign in an angle. It is favourable though its benevolence is reduced on account of the mutual aspect that exists with Mars.

Hello,

My apologies on my late response~ I just remembered about the post I made, and appreciate your response! This is very helpful, thank you.

I have a quick question— I keep reading about the “husband”— is this signified by Jupiter or by Darakara (Saturn in my case)?