Chronic fatigue

clip11

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
Every since I was a child, I have suffered from being fatigued. Even though I get enough sleep. And the doctors, as of this moment, have no answer for me. I'm otherwise healthy, I workout but I can sleep 10 or 12 hours and get up and feel like I need to go back to bed

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

Is there any indicators in my chart for constant fatigue

Hello clip,

no - at first glance -nearly unbelievable to be constant fatigue - with restless uranus in firy sag in house of emotions - conj. moon and zero degree exact squaring mars in 7th house.

Have you ever been in a relationship - Clip?
Besides going to work and to earn money- what reasons do you have to not feel tired from life ? And to enjoy your life just for fun - 5th house - ruled by saturn ? Saturn sitting in mental mind circling around thoughts house - ruled by pluto - squaring jupiter - as your emotion ruler.

Do you like your job ? Do you have friends ?

Everything as planets and interacting energies - you have in your 4th and IC house- ruled by jupiter- is carried by jupiter into 6th house - to work on - and if not - to alternatively work on it by having health issues.

Did you ever tried hypnosis settings ? Sun ruling 12th house - prenatal house before own birth - conj. neptune in 4th house - your sun energy looks like paralyzed and like "not (yet) being from this world".

Attachments

• ! chart Clip.jpg
    ! chart Clip.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Did you ever tried hypnosis settings ? Sun ruling 12th house - prenatal house before own birth - conj. neptune in 4th house - your sun energy looks like paralyzed and like "not (yet) being from this world".

Your 12th house cusp is still inconjuncted by transit pluto - and transit pluto being in your 5th house now (life energy - natural zodiac sun house) still semisextiles your 6th house - health house cusp. And your natal pluto is still squared by transit saturn in your 5th house - for a "wake up" of life energy.

Scorpio in 3rd house ruled by pluto - is a fantastic eidetic memory able to store all in subconscious and own mind - and mostly remembering the bad memories in every tiny detail before inner eye. Able to produce a lot of self-destructive thoughts - with physical effects on the body - with pluto in 2nd house.

Your natal pluto in 2nd house sextiles your sun, semisquares your moon, sesquiquadrates your mars and semisquares your uranus - your thoughts effect all house matters - planets are ruling.

Your venus in scorpio in 3rd house - ruling your 2nd house - physical body- is still trined by transit neptune until 10-09-2021 - drawing your energy to the inside- working under the surface to get you aware of something.

Last edited:

clip11

attachment.php

Hello clip,

no - at first glance -nearly unbelievable to be constant fatigue - with restless uranus in firy sag in house of emotions - conj. moon and zero degree exact squaring mars in 7th house.

Have you ever been in a relationship - Clip?
Besides going to work and to earn money- what reasons do you have to not feel tired from life ? And to enjoy your life just for fun - 5th house - ruled by saturn ? Saturn sitting in mental mind circling around thoughts house - ruled by pluto - squaring jupiter - as your emotion ruler.

Do you like your job ? Do you have friends ?

Everything as planets and interacting energies - you have in your 4th and IC house- ruled by jupiter- is carried by jupiter into 6th house - to work on - and if not - to alternatively work on it by having health issues.

It's been a while since I have been in a relationship. It just seems like I don't have the opportunity to meet anyone. It's like all I do is go to work to earn money. I haven't tried hypnosis. Is that something I should try?

Last edited:

Nashiragc

Looking at this from the Vedic (sidereal) perspective, I would say the cause of fatigue is sleep disturbance. 12th house of sleep is ruled by Moon in the 5th conjuct Mercury. The mind is overactive during sleep, preventing rest. I would suggest a meditation routine to calm the mind.

Harmelia

Every since I was a child, I have suffered from being fatigued. Even though I get enough sleep. And the doctors, as of this moment, have no answer for me. I'm otherwise healthy, I workout but I can sleep 10 or 12 hours and get up and feel like I need to go back to bed

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

Is there any indicators in my chart for constant fatigue

Well, there has to be a reason. You have a lot of earth - Sun, Moon, Neptune - and chart ruler - Mercury - are all in Capricorn in the 4th. Virgo is rising. So, you have this energy of putting your nose to the grind - strong work focus. It's a kind of pressure - a horizontal pressure to get things done. And yet, Neptune is conjunct Sun - which is more vertical - more inward. Those planets are also in an inward house - Cancer's house. Capricorn - generally - doesn't like to express feelings - it generally sweeps them under the rug and hopes they'll take care of themselves. It doesn't mean you aren't aware of your feelings - just that you don't spend a lot of time dealing with them or expressing them to others. At least, this is usually the case with Capricorn.

So you've got all that earth in a house where one is supposed to nurture oneself - to feel emotionally cared for - to attend to feelings. It's frictional

You've got Sag on IC - the deepest, most private sense of self with Saturn and Uranus conjunct it. So, there's more Capricorn-like energy in Saturn - and you are antsy or nervous - with that electric type Uranus energy. It's like you've got to move and hold still at the same time - down deep inside. You might have great ideas in Sagittarius - goals you want to achieve - and so you have desire to do a lot.

These two - Saturn and Uranus - oppose Chiron in Gemini on MC - so there's also Chiron pointing out there's some issue with Gemini - which can also give an active mind - or thinking processes that are out of whack. Maybe you take too much responsibility for others - as you've got all that Capricorn, Saturn on IC and then Chiron in Capricorn's 10th house.

Does being fatigued stop you from doing too much for others? Could that be one way you set limits for doing too much for others? Pisces isn't very good at setting boundaries and neither is Virgo rising. Mars could help, but then, it's in Pisces, which doesn't.

I think these are the frictional forces you might need to consider. I can feel tired just thinking about them. You probably want to do many things - and have the earth qualities to get a lot done - but you need to think more about your own feelings and needs. If you end up doing for others, you may unconsciously resent it - and that could cause you to feel tired. When people repress feelings, one of the symptoms is - fatigue. I think you are probably repressing or suppressing feelings - not giving them the attention that is needed. Once uncovered and expressed, you might feel your energy coming back.

Of course, if you haven't checked in with your doctor - that might be a good idea. Perhaps - adrenal fatigue is part of the problem - which can be treated with B12 shots - or maybe there's something else going on. If I recall correctly, you've posted other health issues too.

Kite

Your 12th house cusp is still inconjuncted by transit pluto - and transit pluto being in your 5th house now (life energy - natural zodiac sun house) still semisextiles your 6th house - health house cusp. And your natal pluto is still squared by transit saturn in your 5th house - for a "wake up" of life energy.

Scorpio in 3rd house ruled by pluto - is a fantastic eidetic memory able to store all in subconscious and own mind - and mostly remembering the bad memories in every tiny detail before inner eye. Able to produce a lot of self-destructive thoughts - with physical effects on the body - with pluto in 2nd house.

Your natal pluto in 2nd house sextiles your sun, semisquares your moon, sesquiquadrates your mars and semisquares your uranus - your thoughts effect all house matters - planets are ruling.

Your venus in scorpio in 3rd house - ruling your 2nd house - physical body- is still trined by transit neptune until 10-09-2021 - drawing your energy to the inside- working under the surface to get you aware of something.
You've not no wind in your sails. There is no air in your chart. Neptune and Mercury are combust your Sun which is debilitating in your 5th house (I use whole sign houses) and in normally climbing Capricorn. With Mercury being your chart ruler and the ruler of the 10th - well this is probably the main weakening factor in your chart (along with the absence of air). I would suggest breathwork therapy such as holotropic breathwork. This would help you deal with any trauma related issues (Moon conjunct Uranus and Saturn in your 4th house and help your body get the oxygen it is currently being deprived of. Get a sleep study done to see if you have sleep apnea. Good luck and deep breathing!