Mercury Libra Retrograde Transits

Lanfir

have Sun (23°) and Venus (19°) in Libra, conjunct at the cusp of tenth house (MC) of my natal chart. Mercury at the moment is in Libra, already doing a conjunction to both, but I would like to know what can I expect from this when Mercury become retrograde in a few days and at the next month, Mars Will be with them too. What kind of problems may happen when that set turns on?

JUPITERASC

have Sun (23°) and Venus (19°) in Libra, conjunct at the cusp of tenth house (MC) of my natal chart. Mercury at the moment is in Libra, already doing a conjunction to both, but I would like to know what can I expect from this when Mercury become retrograde in a few days and at the next month, Mars Will be with them too. What kind of problems may happen when that set turns on?
Have fun as you Read, Study and Vigilantly Practise :smile:

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Lanfir

I would done this before, however, was a little out of time...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_shdkdh.55936.54502~2.png
    astro_w2gw_shdkdh.55936.54502~2.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 39

blackbery

Just don't sign any legal contracts, be very careful who you can trufst as Neptune involved in hars aspect.

You may feel a little down & out with Saturn involved in your chart. Know that it's strongest right now until mid-Oct then the heaviness & the confusion should life.

Right now, Mercury is conjunct your Sun. In the next week or so, it will be conjunct your Venus. Be careful of people offering sweet deals which turn out to be sour apples. In fact, don't say too much at this time, be extra vigilant with emails so they don't go to the wrong person. I once sent a very rude email about my landlord TO the landlord instead of to a good friend. He was giving me a hard time & I called him a money-grubbing a**hole!!!
It wasn't until the next day, when my friend didn't respond that I realized I had sent to my landlord instead.:lol::lol::lol:

Crazy mistakes like this take place during Mercury Rx but more so when its i nt he air element.

:tongue:

JUPITERASC

have Sun (23°) and Venus (19°) in Libra, conjunct at the cusp of tenth house

(MC) of my natal chart.
Mercury at the moment is in Libra, already doing a conjunction to both,
but I would like to know what can I expect from this

when Mercury become retrograde in a few days
MERCURY travels through space at nearly 29 miles
aka 47 kilometers
per second
faster than any other planet
and

MERCURY orbits Sun every 88 days
and therefore
MERCURY transits LIBRA four times each year
anyone can verify for themselves
FREE online at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planet-ingresses-and-particular-degree-returns-calculator
use the planetary returns on a particular degree FREE CALCULATOR
linked to
and recall events at the time MERCURY previously already this year
made the conjunction described

and at the next month, Mars Will be with them too.
What kind of problems may happen when that set turns on?

I would done this before, however, was a little out of time...
MARS orbits sun every 687 days aka 1.9 years

i.e. almost every two years
also MERCURY conjuncts MARS four times yearly
and more frequently when retrograde
and so
use the FREE online PLANETARY returns to a particular degree CALCULATOR
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planet-ingresses-and-particular-degree-returns-calculator
to establish the date of the previous similar conjunction
so then recall events at that time :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
Your MC and mine are conjunct. Seven years ago, Mercury stationed retrograde in early Scorpio and crossed my (our) MC during that retrograde. That was when I joined this forum.

Two years plus three months later, I became a moderator at the end of a Mercury retrograde that hit my AC.

There's definitely a pattern with Mercury retrograde over those points for me, at least in relation to this forum. And it's feeding my career, in a way: I'm a semi-pro astrologer now, and I got my start interpreting charts here. It was my experience here that inspired me to branch out, go to an astrology meetup in my area, take some more formal classes eventually, and do more astrology things.

For you, since you have your Sun at the MC, and Venus too, anything triggering your MC is likely to play out in an even bigger way. (I have Uranus at the MC, but no personal planets.) Venus being your MC ruler puts an even bigger spotlight on MC things such as career and public identity.

This won't be the first time you've had Mercury retrograde over that spot, and this won't be the first time you've had any strong planetary trigger to it.

The point is, it's simply a spotlight. It may be a regression, or not. It may be a trigger that gets something going for you. Mercury retrograde can be a time when Mercury sorts of things, like contracts and communication, go sour, but at least as often, Mercury retrograde triggering your chart brings a realization that you need something. Or someone else deciding they need you, perhaps (like when I got asked to be a moderator). It can be as simple as that.

Mars in the mix adds some Mars energy, but again, that's not all bad. It can simply bring out passion in you, or push you to stand up for yourself. Mars crosses your MC once every approximately two years, so, again, it's happened before, many times.

Lanfir

I feel really grateful about the answers, helped a lot to understand what kind of things are related to this transits!

At September 22 I may conclude a very important task which I spent too much time working on and a reasonably money, it's almost one year since his begining. It's the final test and if I approve, then will be finished. Was kind of confused about how bad could be Mercury stationing right after that point, it seemed to me like a possible block on the things (wouldn't be the first time so far)...but at same time, looks vain worry about that. I decided to do my best and see what comes on.

Osamenor

Staff member
I feel really grateful about the answers, helped a lot to understand what kind of things are related to this transits!

At September 22 I may conclude a very important task which I spent too much time working on and a reasonably money, it's almost one year since his begining. It's the final test and if I approve, then will be finished. Was kind of confused about how bad could be Mercury stationing right after that point, it seemed to me like a possible block on the things (wouldn't be the first time so far)...but at same time, looks vain worry about that. I decided to do my best and see what comes on.

And what's come of this task? Or what were you expecting to come of it?

If this is a professional task, and finishing it means a step forward in your career, that fits the spotlight on your MC perfectly.

If you have an update, please share!