Love would come back and marriage?

Deep03

Hi,
Stuck in NewZealand, a 30 yrs old indian guy.
Stuck because if i leave country to visit india, would not get isolation facility,visa will be finished as job would be gone.

I just recently started talking to my ex after 7 yrs of break up,she has moved canada toronto.
Inside somewhere i still had some feeling for after keeping it and thinking about for a lot of years i had let it go earlier.
But now i think if i can make it work again.
I am not getting married bcoz of two reasons stuck here from 2020 due to coronavirus and for arrange marriage you have to go india to meet girls.
Second, my sis who is 32 is still not married.
I have been told multiple times that i may get married to someone who is abroad it will be a love marriage.honestly almost 6 years in NewZealand not even once went to a date.
Now since my ex moved to Canada, i thought is she the one?
Would there any chance of reconciliation and fall back in love and get married, because she was one of the reasons i moved abroad to go away from all that pain.
I don't know what is happening in life as still have not even been settled,no permanent residency.
I am chef, should i move to some other country or what?

Please kindly help me, if i can get a answer regarding this.thanks.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth- delhi,india.

Deep03

Hi,
Stuck in NewZealand, a 30 yrs old indian guy.
Stuck because if i leave country to visit india, would not get isolation facility,visa will be finished as job would be gone.

I just recently started talking to my ex after 7 yrs of break up,she has moved canada toronto.
Inside somewhere i still had some feeling for after keeping it and thinking about for a lot of years i had let it go earlier.
But now i think if i can make it work again.
I am not getting married bcoz of two reasons stuck here from 2020 due to coronavirus and for arrange marriage you have to go india to meet girls.
Second, my sis who is 32 is still not married.
I have been told multiple times that i may get married to someone who is abroad it will be a love marriage.honestly almost 6 years in NewZealand not even once went to a date.
Now since my ex moved to Canada, i thought is she the one?
Would there any chance of reconciliation and fall back in love and get married, because she was one of the reasons i moved abroad to go away from all that pain.
I don't know what is happening in life as still have not even been settled,no permanent residency.
I am chef, should i move to some other country or what?

Please kindly help me, if i can get a answer regarding this.thanks.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth- delhi,india.

Plz someone look into my problem