Will I get sued

CaprLibraSquared

I entered an agreement back in July to sell my home. SO MUCH back and forth and finally get to the final papers and what was uncovered in the resale certificate is I am out compliance on my slider. This has led to what seems forever back and forth between me and the buyer. Given the current state of the world, best case scenario getting a new window installed is November. The Buyer will not close until the new window is installed. My challenge is I have now lost rental income and can't afford my current apartment and mortgage, HOA, property tax combined with my salary is cut in half in October. The Buyer is unwilling to budge claiming it is his not his problem. I suppose it is not. Challenge is I live in Europe - place is in the States. My lawyer is checking the details, but based on the thread of emails I have seen from the Buyer and his lawyer I suspect they might sue- the tone used is very..."in it for the fight". So my question.....will I get sued if I walk away from the contract. At this point, I just want my home back.
I cast the chart for where I live now and where I thought of the question, but the home is in the United States so also cast for the location of the home.
Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lawvt_hr.76768.26623.jpg
    astro_2gw_lawvt_hr.76768.26623.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Law.jpg
    Law.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19