will i be forced to have to move out this year (2021)?

ElenaJ

You are scorpio ruled by mars and Pluto.
Your apartment is the 4th, ruled by pisces, with the cusp at the beginning of the sign showing it is new to you.
Your 2nd of income is Jupiter, retrograde. Has your income status changed recently?
Moon appropriately in the 4th is about to conjunct Neptune, co-ruler of the 4th, bringing you the querent together with the apartment in the 4th of the house.
Mars is void of course, so it does not show you making a change.
In addition, after moon conjuncts Neptune it will sextile your co-ruler Pluto in the 3rd.
Do you have to sign a lease?

Kite

L1 Mars and L4 Jupiter do not perfect. Jupiter moves back into Pisces before Mars before Mars moves into Virgo. I say the lease holds also because the landlord L7 is Venus in Virgo in Fall should this move into a contract argument. If going to court then the judge L10 would blow up the case because the judge is combust - Mercury combust with the Sun.

ElenaJ

Thanks.

Should that be taken as a fortunate sign? As in, in some independent interpretations, jupiter in the 4th can signify moving but in my case, I do not want to have to move out of my flat.

By thew way, the news is that my finances might be affected in the fall, that is all.

Don't be so doom and gloom!
Who are these "independent interpretations"? Aren't we also in that category?

Jupiter rules your 2nd of income, retrograde, indicating a change.
Which you are now confirming.....