Is my mother correct about my time of birth?

Hello,I am new to horary astrology and I have a question and a chart that I hope you could help interpret.

My mother has told me she gave birth to me around 10am on July 20th 1984,though she is not absolutely sure she believes I was born around 10am or possibly after,but claims it was within that 10-11am time slot. I would like to see if this conflicts with the chart or if the chart indicates a conflict between her statement and the actual birth or recording of time of birth by the attending midwife,since here in the UK the time of birth is not recorded on the birth certificate.

I'm not sure if horary chart only answers the specific question or if it contains the entire circumstance of the birth in which case,other information about the birth is that she traveled to hospital in the next town over via ambulance and gave birth under normal circumstances,with no other procedures or complications involved.

Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 24

Abramelin

Lovely question, Lily says to test the truth of information or rumour the angles must be in fixity, lords 1, 3, moon and moon's dispositor. Only one of these is true in this chart so my judgement would be that your mother is telling you the best she knows but she is mistaken.