Is Pullen correct?

starlovers96

Since a week ago I have been doing research on my Pullen reading.
I am a libra ascendant with sun in 12th house in libra (the reason of me being shy)
Saturn aspects my sun by an opposition.
And Uranus and Pluto are heavy aspected in my chart. My chartruler (venus) is unaspected, unless you count the sextile to my ascendant with the orb of 8. Is this bad? Anyway, in the Pullen reading Saturn is chosen as my number 1 planet. And second is Uranus and 3rd is Sun 4 is Venus.
Don't you think that despite of the unaspected venus it is still my number one or at least 2?
And the most shocking thing was my number 1 sign Capricorn! I understand that I have Uranus there and many aspects but does that really make me more a Capricorn than a Libra or Leo (my Venus and Mars sign) I am very quiet and most times sensitive (Pisces moon). I don't really see myself as a Capricorn. My second sign is Leo that is correct I think. My third is Aquarius, also a little weird.
Btw my Pluto is strog aspected but comes as number 9 in the rank of signs. And it also aspects my sun.

Could you guys help me please?

14lhq53.gif

Zarathu

Account Closed
Almost no one is born exactly on the hour or the half hour. Although a couple of minutes won't make a big difference, in determining power using the Astrodyne Method(took 30 years with the statistical use of 30,000 charts each put into the system from a 79 page questionnaire---quite a bit different than Pullen's arbitrary technique), 5 minutes can show a big difference.

See if you can't get a more accurate birth time.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Since a week ago I have been doing research on my Pullen reading.

I am a libra ascendant with sun in 12th house in libra (the reason of me being shy)
Saturn aspects my sun by an opposition.
And Uranus and Pluto are heavy aspected in my chart.

My chartruler (venus) is unaspected,
unless you count the sextile to my ascendant
with the orb of 8. Is this bad?

Anyway, in the Pullen reading Saturn is chosen as my number 1 planet. And second is Uranus and 3rd is Sun 4 is Venus.

Don't you think that despite of the unaspected venus
it is still my number one or at least 2?

And the most shocking thing was my number 1 sign Capricorn! I understand that I have Uranus there and many aspects but does that really make me more a Capricorn than a Libra or Leo (my Venus and Mars sign) I am very quiet and most times sensitive (Pisces moon). I don't really see myself as a Capricorn. My second sign is Leo that is correct I think. My third is Aquarius, also a little weird.
Btw my Pluto is strog aspected but comes as number 9 in the rank of signs. And it also aspects my sun.

Could you guys help me please?

14lhq53.gif
Regardless of time of birth,
because the SIGN LEO is sextile to the SIGN LIBRA
then
your natal VENUS is SEXTILE your natal SUN by SIGN

FURTHERMORE

your natal VENUS is located in the same SIGN as your natal MARS
therefore
your natal VENUS is in aspect with your natal MARS in conjunction by SIGN

AND

because ARIES SIGN is in TRINE with the LEO SIGN
then
your natal VENUS is in separating TRINE aspect with your natal SUN

and so
your natal ascendant ruler VENUS
IS NOT UNASPECTED
:smile:

starlovers96

Zarathu: Well my mom says that when she saw the clock on the wall while she was giving birth it was 8:30 (I doubt if she saw correctly because in such a situation...)
In my birth documents the time is 8:43 but that could be the time the nurse wrote down after a few minutes. Anyway, where can I use the Asyrodyne method?

JUPITERASC: that's very interesting! I always thought it's an unaspected planet. You look at it with many details. Is there with your way of looking at this still the chance of an unaspected planet in a chart. Because eventually everything is connected.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Anyway, where can I use the Asyrodyne method?

8:39 is probably a good choice unless they were actively working to save your life at that point. Having been in the room for the births of my two children, the nursing staff moved pretty efficiently and wrote down the time of birth within about 10 minutes. Hospital numbers are usually about as accurate as you will get. At least in the USA, having them do it several hours later is rather unusual.

I PM'd you about the other question.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Zarathu: Well my mom says that when she saw the clock on the wall while she was giving birth it was 8:30
(I doubt if she saw correctly because in such a situation...)

In my birth documents the time is 8:43
but that could be the time the nurse wrote down after a few minutes
. Anyway, where can I use the Asyrodyne method?

JUPITERASC: that's very interesting!
I always thought it's an unaspected planet.
You look at it with many details.
Is there with your way of looking at this still the chance of an unaspected planet in a chart.
Because eventually everything is connected.
Regarding time of birth notation
one of our members who works as a hospital nurse
informed us that sometimes births and deaths are not noted until hours after the event itself has occurred
dependent on the protocol of the individual hospital itself.
Obviously the time of birth is written AFTER the event
and
also after the newborn is attended to by being at the very least weighed, washed, clothed and so on.
So times of birth are likely noted when the medical staffmember who is completing the records glances at their watch

It's common use astrological practice
that planets aspected by SIGN may not be CLOSE in aspect by DEGREE
nevertheless those planets ARE in aspect :smile:

in ancient times, astrologers recognised aspects by SIGN
and then aspects by DEGREE
aspects by DEGREE are those within three degrees

useful article for you on ASPECTS by Nicholas Campion
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html