Work struggles

kimbermoon

March 24th The current Mega-changer configuration occurring in the heavens between Uranus/Jupiter/ Mars and Pluto, [Grand Cross] is affecting the masses in various different ways and there is much instability in the world, while this continues to unravel; the future is changeable and unpredictable; we have to all take these changing trends into account, to see how they might affect us individually. Uranus ruling his MC certainly points to his career issues and overall path in life; restlessness, uncertainty and the urge for more excitement in life. However, one must be cautious at this time, in terms of planning for the future; right now the trend is about maintaining stability and security, as the tides can ebb and flow beneath us in rapid succession. The hope for advancement is indeterminable at this time, so the advice is to take things slowly and with caution. Saturn is now retrograde for the upcoming months, and this can cause all manner of 'strategic delays' for those wanting to progress too rapidly. At the moment hindsight matters more than foresight. Mars is also retrograde so actions taken now may have to be reconsidered by May.
He does have a number of positive, supportive aspects to rely on, but you also need to consider the natal t-square with Moon/Saturn/Venus and Neptune, and that too is something to be cautious about. Imo, it is better to hold the line for now, and maintain stability and consistency, so as not to crush the eggs in the basket waiting to hatch. Timing is essential. I would be also attentive to your relationship under such stress, with natal Uranus in his 7th H. Of course a real assessment of the chart takes much time before drawing realistic conclusions.

MissScorpio

Yes, thanks for this. I am not sure about the seventh house.. His mum is guessing his birth time as she can not remember exactly so not sure about Uranus in seventh , it could be six or eighth .

Uranus not always negative anyhow, I see it as an energy to transform and transmute as I have this natally conjunct my Sun. Thanks for this.

sworm09

I'm using whole sign houses here;

Saturn rules the 10th house and is peregrine in the 5th. That shows a difficult career connected to sports or recreation. Saturn having no dignity shows that Saturn isn't going to be good at sustaining this career, sooo things are just going to be difficult there.

We've got the Sun in Fall and peregrine in the 10th, showing possible authority, but Sun in Fall is showing difficulties with gaining recognition; being successful.

Mercury in the 10th suggests a career that has to do with writing or short distance travel, but also sports (Mercury rules the 5th). Mercury peregrine once again shows that Mercury finds it hard to help him gain much in this regard.

Mercury ruling the 2nd, peregrine shows issues with money concerning this career.

So in short this chart just shows issues with the career, particularly this motorbike business.

Last year his profection was in the 10th house, so I'd expect these problems to have become pretty marked last year.

This year he's got the profection in the 11th ruled by Jupiter in Virgo in the 5th. Jupiter is in fall showing pretty bad friends (through with Venus in the 11th not all of his friends suck). It specifically indicates problems with friends in association with sports/recreation through Jupiter in the 5th.

Venus in Pisces rules the native, and being in a common sign he may expect my shifts and indecision this year in his social circles. Since Venus is exalted he may be a tad overconfident as well.

My advice: See exactly why your boyfriend wants this particular career so badly. Make sure he's not being overconfident or too extreme. Try to figure out why he wants to hold onto this career, is it really making him happy? I'm seeing a career pattern where he has to depend too much on other people and this motorbike thing isn't really working out. He may also want to minimize contact with poor friends in this career. Why is he holding onto them?

Last edited:

MissScorpio

He is no way ostentatious , if anything, he struggles with confidence at times. He is a slow methodical thinker if you see the stellium in Virgo Saturn/Moon.

sworm09

Hmmm not sure, none of what you say makes any sense and he is no good at writing at all.

I pointed out that he'd have career difficulties (specifically last year) and suggested that he'd have issues being successful in the motorbike business.

Despite the fact that that's the very reason you started this thread, it doesn't make sense?

Also, I didn't say that he'd be a writer. Mercury in the 10th ruling the 5th, as I said indicated moreso a career related to short distance travel and sports/recreation i.e. motorbikes.

I'm confused as to how this make no sense. Elaborate?

He is no way ostentatious , if anything, he struggles with confidence at times. He is a slow methodical thinker if you see the stellium in Virgo Saturn/Moon.

I didn't say that either. I asked you to be sure that he wasn't doing that or being too extreme. He's a Taurus rising with fixed signs on the angles.

MissScorpio

It makes much sense, you are correct.. I think the decision will be about leaving in the end , as he is not really getting much fulfillment, the T square tends to afflict his thoughts.. Square to Neptune, ends up becoming a victim towards other people's issues as well...

sworm09

It makes much sense, you are correct.. I think the decision will be about leaving in the end , as he is not really getting much fulfillment, the T square tends to afflict his thoughts.. Square to Neptune, ends up becoming a victim towards other people's issues as well...

On the bright side I wouldn't worry too much about him in the long run. This career thing could work out. Fixed signs on angles show persistence, yet Venus being in a mutable/common sign makes him much more flexible and adaptable without being fickle. Venus in the 11th exalted shows a gentle, tactful nature and a love of others. He's got what it takes to adapt to changing circumstances while still maintaining his happiness.

The only things hurting him are self sabotage and frustration in sports (Mars opposite Venus ruling the 12th) and frustration with business partners (Mars ruling the 7th) in connection with short trips (conjunct Moon ruling 3rd) and career (conjunct Saturn) all in connection with sports (5th house)

Venus is stronger than all of these, so I'm relatively sure your boyfriend can adapt, avoid, and move on while still being happy. :)

Final note! I promise! I think if he's going to move away from this at any time, it'll be next year. The profection will come to his 12th house ruled by Mars in the 5th ruling the 7th i.e. realizing self sabotage and saying "Enough is enough!"

Last edited:

MissScorpio

Also, sorry to be a pest but would you mind explaining what you mean in the following sentence:

This year he's got the profection in the 11th ruled by Jupiter in Virgo in the 5th.

MissScorpio

Actually, do not answer that! I have just worked it out, yes good point! His progressed Sun is in the eleventh so no wonder he is having issues with (groups) and also now I think of it he is also struggling a little with community.. all very eleventh house stuff!

sworm09

Just out of interest, what do you make of retrograde planets in a natal chart? The mind turned inwards in many ways.. Or perhaps past life karma? I have this rather eccentric idea that the native decides to come back to earth to work on the area that is retrograde? Often out of free will..

In my opinion they act...weird lol

They tend to stop short, or go over things over and over again causing delays and inhibitions or the area of life that the retrograde planet rules tends to be delayed and erratic.