Mystical or psychic abilities?

Lucius22

This is the chart of one of my friends who was wondering if they had mystical or psychic abilities indicated in their chart. Haha I know it's weird, he's just wondering thought :joyful: Thanks

ZGLjBGR5AwtkAmZ5ZQNjZQRkZQNlZwt0BGN.png

Jesse Booth

It isn't wierd at all, friend. And just from a cursory glance, yes it's very likely your friend has some psychic abilities. THey may keep it secret, or it may be repressed, but the potential is there. All of mankind is capable of being psychic with training and with the proper understanding of the world around them, but some people are naturally suited for it. Especially when the moon or neptune is in a water sign. I'd love to say more, but I'm a little busy at the moment. I'm sure someone else will have more to say.

waybread

I always find these "am I psychic?" questions to be strange, because if people have these abilities, you'd think they'd know about it, and not have to ask an astrologer for confirmation of something they haven't experienced.

Lucius, since you are interested in quintiles you might be interested in septiles. You will need software like the free charts section at Astrodienst to locate the vertex. Then look and see if a planet conjuncts it or has a septile (360/7) relationship to it. Only small orbs of a degree would be allowed.

You might find information on the vertex and the septiles on this site: www.aliceportman.com to be interesting.

Aundine

Hello!

For psychic ability I would look to the (in order of strongest leanings) 8th, 6th and the 1st houses. I'd look for strong prominence of Neputune and the Moon.

I would say with Aquarius as the ascendent, there is strong connection to humanity, affection for the under dog. Uranus, the ruler of the chart, is in the 7th, which means this person is very popular and attracts unique people and is a unique person. It's cunjunct Sun/Pluto. Sun/Pluto people have a very strong connection to transformation. They never fear it. This person has the ability to get people to think the way they think. Virgos are natually intuitive too! I would say with these aspects this person is very in tuned to their intimate relationships and their environment. They would be very sensitive to other people's emotions.

Neptune at the top of the chart, is very loosely conjunct Midheaven. It's prominent in the chart, because it's at the top of the chart, however, it's not in a spot that allows for psychic ability.

Venus conjunct Mercury/Pallas in Libra, 8th house is interesting here. This placement is good with making patterns and speaking about it. This placement is perfect for deductive reasoning. This would be a good aspect for someone who is a detective.

Though I don't believe your friend is psychic, I DO believe they are great at organizing information and seeing and sorting through clues and making sense out of chaos!

Lucius22

Hello audine,

Thank you for taking a look at my friends chart, it's greatly appreciated. But, Uranus is in the eighth house. Other than that, my friend was a detective and has great reasoning deduction :sideways:

rahu

Banned
hi

you friend is expectionally psychic as he has the urnaus/mercury midpoint at 9libra40 conjunct the dragontail as 9libra45.
he has access to the astral plane and is very telepathic. he likely has vivid dreams and prophetic dreams astral dreams and flying dreams as well as out of the body experiences.the problem is that the dragontail often brings mental problems because the psychic energy can overwhelm his mental process.so likely he has been considered crazy when the nodal axis transited this aspect.
if he can channel his energies then this gives him excellent mental powers and has a quick with in addition to exceptional intelligence.
if you could post a chart inthe astro.com manner . the chart would be easier to read.
the venus/uranus midpoint is also conjuct the dragontail so he is very charismatic and creative and has to beat the women off himself at times. :love:
he is not big on fidelity as he likes quanity even if he has to settle for less quality.:lol:

he has powers are a combination of uranus conjunct the nodal axis and mercury conjunct the nodal axis as posted in
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

Uranus conjunct the nodal axis gives direct access to the astral plane. This shows astral projection , vivid dreaming ,out of the body experiences , prophetic dreams and access to the akashic records. when favorable the native can see time as a ribbon . It give a potential of intellectual and creative genius and gives a reformative personality. It gives intelligence and foresightedness. It gives the potential for scientific and mathematical brilliance. but if the energy of the nodal axis overwhelms the native erratic and unstable efforts can result. Especially with the south node, this can bring “insanity”. it is rare that this conjunction does not at some point subject a person to influences that put them so far out of the social norm that they are characterized as “crazy”, as genius and insanity are but flip sides of the same two edged sword.
The problem here is the same with trying to contain all the cosmic energy that runs through the node. one must be able to integrate the astral input and let go of that which is beyond comprehension, but often the desire body identifies with the cosmic energies and loses sight that they are but a vessel. Insanity descends when the native identifies with the energy.
This position gives the potential for all forms of psychic phenomenon. Clairvoyance, astral projection and interchanges with other entities on the astral plane.
This brings spontaneous states of altered consciousness and this can turn to volatility and instability of the mind..The influx of the infinite will cause a rigid ego to explode while a expansive worldview brings great success. If this aspect occurs with an afflicted Saturn then the native will likely develop some form of bipolar personality disorder. And this aspect can destroy a natives life with continual mental instability.
Discipline in early life is imperative, as the rebellious nature this aspect brings must be channeled constructively, else an early death thru accidents or impulsive behavior can result, or a life of disruption and chaos can ensue.
With Saturn square the node/Uranus conjunction, the natives life will continually be abruptly changed by circumstances beyond them this aspect is associated with accidents. And in any case the native’s life will change in abrupt steps, either for the good or bad. These changes will occur every 4-5 years, especially in youth.
This aspect is associated with the great reformer, the radical anarchist, the brilliant scientist or all seeing occultist.

and

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.
Isabel hickey considered mercury your soul, the entity that threads you through life sand death.

rahu

rahu

Last edited:

Lucius22

hi

you friend is expectionally psychic as he has the urnaus/mercury midpoint at 9libra40 conjunct the dragontail as 9libra45.
he has access to the astral plane and is very telepathic. he likely has vivid dreams and prophetic dreams astral dreams and flying dreams as well as out of the body experiences.the problem is that the dragontail often brings mental problems because the psychic energy can overwhelm his mental process.so likely he has been considered crazy when the nodal axis transited this aspect.
if he can channel his energies then this gives him excellent mental powers and has a quick with in addition to exceptional intelligence.
if you could post a chart inthe astro.com manner . the chart would be easier to read.
the venus/uranus midpoint is also conjuct the dragontail so he is very charismatic and creative and has to beat the women off himself at times. :love:
he is not big on fidelity as he like quanity even if he has to settle for less quality.:lol:

rahu

Hello Rahu :sideways:

My friends claims to have astral projected. He is following the Toltec path. He has a lot of books by Carlos Castaneda and Theun Mares. It's also true about the women thing haha. He's been with the same woman for a while. I hope he's not cheating on her :andy: haha. Thanks for the Interpretation Rahu :sideways: