Lost all patience?

lazarusx

I would be interested to know what might be a contributing factor in my almost complete loss of patience. I use to be very calm and relaxed, now i find myself been very agressive and argumentative, especially towards people who impose their will on me.. i've just lost all patience when it comes to compromising.

Here's my chart with transits; I have a feeling it's the T Pluto opposing my Sun..

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    60 KB · Views: 20

wilsontc

Staff member
Uranus

lazarus,

You said:
I would be interested to know what might be a contributing factor in my almost complete loss of patience. I use to be very calm and relaxed, now i find myself been very agressive and argumentative, especially towards people who impose their will on me.. i've just lost all patience when it comes to compromising...I have a feeling it's the T Pluto opposing my Sun..

When I hear "lost my patience" I think of Uranus, the "grand disruptor. Whe I heard "aggressive and argumentative" I think of Aries the "pushy" energy. And you have Transiting (moving planets in the sky) Uranus in Aries squaring (energy needs to be combined with) your stellium (collection of energy) which has Saturn (duty) in it. So you are aggressively disruptive of the "responsible" ways of yourself and others. Uranus squares tend to be disruptive and with Aries involved, expect the anger! :eek:

Angrily,

Tim

Last edited:

lazarusx

Hey Tim

Thanks for your interpretation; i didn't even consider the transit of Uranus and it's aspects. This actually makes a lot of sense with my reluctance to compromise with people in authority lately.